Permission

The Blondes who make me smile

Chapter  1

“Eomma…Can I ask you something?” You said quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

 “What is it my baby girl?” your mom pinched your cheeks.

 “AAAhhhh…appa! Please mom stop I’m not a baby anymore I’m like 16 yrs. old now!” Your mom’s reaction became disappointed because of your sudden change of tone while talking to her.

 “Mianhe eomma… I didn’t mean to… I just want to ask you if I could go to SEOUL and study there.”Looking down, you murmured as you played with your fingers. Her eyes suddenly grew bigger. Your Appa came in from work with a lot of paperwork in his hands and as soon as he stepped in the house he was confused by the awkward silence that welcomed him.

 “Oh, what’s happening here? Are my two precious girls having they’re GIRL TALK? Then I should go upstairs and leave you two talking PRIVATELY…” your father kissed the both of you on the forehead and was about to go upstairs but you stopped him and said,

 “Appa… no! I have something to ask you… Ummm… Can I go to SEOUL?” Your father’s eyes grew twice as the size of your mom’s eyes after hearing what you had just said.

 “Mwo? Neo micheosseo(are you crazy)?” . “Go upstairs young lady and me and your father will talk about this. Ara?” your mom ordered monotonously. “Arasseo.” You mumbled. While waiting for them to finish talking, you fell asleep on your bed.

After a few hours of discussing they agreed to let you study and live there. “Yah… Jaemin-ah! Ireona, ireona palli!” your mom said while waking you up.

 “Dae eomma. What is it?” you asked in a low voice while rubbing your eyes. “As much as we hate to say this, we agree on you going to SEOUL…” your lips formed a big smile because you didn’t expect them to agree on your decision.

“Mwo? Chinjja? OH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!” you hugged them tightly. “Jae---min…we..Can’t..Breath...” both of them said.

“Oh! MIAN…” you apologized but with no feelings. “Yah! If you keep that attitude of yours I won’t let you go… people in Seoul are polite and are always smiling! So stop being poker face! Ara?” your mom advised you because she knows that you are not that quite polite and you rarely smile.

“Arasseo.Arasseo.” you said while forcing out a fake smile. “Aish…This kid never will change!” your dad said while ruffling your hair. “Oh, I forgot you will be leaving in 2 days because I informed your aunt that you’ll be going there so she arranged everything and she also enrolled you to a fancy school because you know your auntie loves you so much.” Your father informed you. “Pack up your things now so you will not be rushing tomorrow.” You nodded.

 

Two days passed and you, your parents and your best friend il hoon was in the airport waiting for your auntie’s private plane which made you shocked because you didn’t expect on riding a plane.

 “Whaaa… Jaemin-ah, I will miss you sooo much. Please take care of yourself always and don’t talk to strangers and remember if anyone tries to hurt you I swear I will rip off their heads…” he kisses you on your forehead and hugs you.

 “Okay oppa…” you looked up to him and saw his eyes starting to become watery. You two were best friends for like FOREVER and he was a caring, loving, funny and a dorky one not to mention he is a very talented rapper, dancer and rich too. He was the only friend of yours who always makes you smile since your sister died. He was always there when you needed him like the time when your beloved sister died because of Hit and run accident. He is a one of a kind friend. Once your name was called, you started to cry because you will miss them all so much. You did a group hug and jumped up and down while waving at them, making people stare at you.

“Aigooo…” you lowered your head.

“Chamkkamanyo(wait) Jaemin-ah! Catch this!!! It’s a lucky bracelet!” he threw something in the air and you caught it. It was a cute charm bracelet.

“Kamsahamnida chingu!” you shouted.

“Remember to call us when you get there, Ara? Take care baby!” your mom threw flying kisses at you. ‘Here I come Seoul ‘you thought as you entered the fancy plane.

 

_________

First fanfic evah! Thanks for reading~ pls. subscribe... I love you guys~ Keep reading, it will be more interesting in the following chappies^^ KEOMAPSUMNIDA!!!(~_~)V Hope you like it!!!