Chapter 04

Arms of an Angel

CHAPTER 04:

 

As night fell once again Seung Hyun silently got dress. He dresses himself in black, a black v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans, black tennis shoes, black motor jacket, and black leather gloves. He couldn’t risk himself to be seen by anyone. As he quietly opens his bedroom door he looks back down the hall of his house that is still so unfamiliar to him. Making sure no one was following him he silently closes the door behind him. Getting on his motorcycle he inserts the key into its key hole and drove off towards the city of Seoul.

 

As he drove down the road it was deserted, it was three in the morning anyways. He received his new mission a few days ago from Mr. Bae. Just then the memory flooded back in his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You call for me Mr. Bae?” Seung Hyun asks stepping inside the police force underground room the door close behind him. This was the same room he entered five years ago when he was hired to become an assassin.

 

One single light bulb hung in the middle of the small dark room. A table in the middle with two chairs place across from each other. One of the seats was being occupied by Mr. Bae. As usual he had between his mouths is a lit cigerette.

 

“Son, here is our newest target.” Mr. Bae slid a folder across the table and took a long drag of his cigerette. Seung Hyun took a seat in front of the man and took the folder in his hands. Opening the folder a photo of a male in his thirties was shown with big round glasses.

 

“The guy name is Park Myung Jun, a scientist who’s helping CEO Goon Junho create drugs and snuggling it to other areas. Kill this guy off Goon Junho will have to find someone else to replace him. This will give us time to kill this bastard off as well.” Mr. Bae said in a raspy voice as he took another whiff of his ciggar.

 

“Park Myung Jun is said to meet with one of Goon Junho men at 32 St. of Soyo of Seoul at 3:30 in the morning three days from today.”

 

Seung Hyun closes the folder and looks into Mr. Bae’s face and nods his head.

 

“Speak to me son, I know losing your sidekick was hard. But you have to move on don’t torture yourself because you couldn’t save him. You have to move on. Understand?”   

 

“Yes sir.” Seung Hyun said in a low voice, with that he got up from his chair and left the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

As Seung Hyun made a left turn towards Seoul he increases the motorcyle speed. Only fifteen minutes till the transaction will take place. Kill the guy and leave before one of Goon Junho’s men can come to pick up the package. 

 

Reaching a block away from the destination he parks his motorcycle and turns off his ignition. Taking off his helmet he puts it on the motorcycle and grabs out his gun. Changing the gun to make it silence it’s shooting he was already to go.

 

Walking down the block he saw Park Myung Jun in a brown trench coat smoking a cigerette in one hand while his other hand was holding a duffle bag. As Seung Hyun stepped out of the corner of the street and walk straight towards the man, Myung Jun drop his cigerette to the ground and stomp on it.

 

“He must have thought that I’m one of Goon Junho’s men.” Seung Hyun thought to himself. As he walks towards Myung Jun he stops within fifteen feet from him and whip out his gun. Just within seconds he fires his gun right into Myung Jun’s forehead. He crumples to the ground making a thud. Just then a gunshot was fire towards Seung Hyun missing him and hit the ground near his foot. Running Seung Hyun picks up the duffle bag and looks behind his shoulder seeing a man in a camo jacket running after him.

 

Cursing under his breath he ran towards a corner of an alley. The man must have decided to come here five minutes earlier. Another gun shot was heard as Seung Hyun turns the corner. Taking a few gasp of air Seung Hyun drops the duffle bag to the ground and turns his body back returning the shot back missing the man. Positioning himself to fire once more he turns around to find the man no longer standing there. Just then a punch landed on Seung Hyun’s cheek. Stumbling back a few steps Seung Hyun shook head to steady his vision and focus on the man in front of him.

 

The man smirks and cracked his knuckles and neck, “You’re dead.” He said out loud to Seung Hyun.

 

Seung Hyun only gave a sly smile as he ran towards the man and duck down as the man swing his arm trying to land a second hit. With his elbow Seung Hyun ram it into the man’s chest causing the man to stumble backward.  Just then Seung Hyun did a taekwondo spin back kick landing his blow on the man’s chest doubling his pain. Watching the man crumple to the ground squirming in pain on his side, Seung Hyun took out his gun and kneels down beside the man. Pointing his gun on the side of the man’s head he fires his gun. The man lay there silently as blood begins to spill out of the man’s head.

 

Sighing Seung Hyun place his gun in the man’s hand, making sure his print was all over the gun. Getting back up on his feet Seung Hyun took off his right hand glove and took out his phone to dial Bae’s number. With just the second ring of the phone he picked up.

 

“The job’s done sir. Park Myung Jun is dead as well as one of Goon Junho’s men; he got here early and saw everything. Thinking he could chase me down and kill me I killed him.” Seung Hyun said as he pick up the man’s gun began walking back to his motorcycle looking out for people.

 

“Well done son and I suppose that you make it look like Myung Jun was murder as the murderer feeling guilty killed himself?” Mr. Bae asks through the phone with an amuse tone.

 

“You know me well.” With that Seung Hyun hung up the phone and put it back in his jacket pocket as well with the new gun he just picked up. He silently slid his helmet back on and got on his motorcycle. Starting the engine once more he rode back home in silence hearing only his motorcycle engine roar.

 

Another mission completed another one to come.

 

__________________________________

It has been forever since I had updated on this story! So happy to read new comments encouraging me to update the story and new subscribers! (: Hopefully another new chapter will come soon. Enjoy this quick chapter though! Happy reading~ Comments are welcome.