Your Day Out

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

Chunji L.Joe and cap went back to the dorm right after the movie and you immediately went to sleep. When it was morning you couldn’t help but feel sad once you got up. *I should be happy he found a girl he liked* you thought but you were just telling a lie to yourself. You were afraid of losing chunji. You had other friends but you could never ever replace chunji no matter what.

 

“AHHHHHH”you shouted in frustration when you got up from the bed. You got up and changed your cloths from pj’s. You wanted to do something fun today since teen top had secludes. * You now what I’m going to go outside to day and relax.

You grabbed your phone and room key and marched all the way outside. The sun was out and it felt every hot.

“This is what I need” you saidto yourself.

You walked a couple of blocks and studied where you were going.

Then the thought hit you *modeling* you dialed your mangers number on your cell phone and waited for him to answer.

“Hello?”your manger said

“Hello? Manger I have time to myself can you send me those jobs I would like to do as many as possible”you said in English

“Sure I’ll send you the address and the names call me when you get there”

“Ok thanks and bye”

“Bye”

You hung up your phone and started to jump up and down

* Time to show off my magic *while you were walking a girl dumped into you and fell you knocked the glasses off her face. *omo*

“I’m sorry are you ok?”you asked reaching a hand

“Yes thank you” the girl was cute and looked fragile she was like a doll to you. She grabbed your hand and smiled

“I’m sorry but do you happen to know where this building is?”

She held out a picture of the Top Media Chunji’s company.

 

“Yeah just go straight then take a right... If you don’t mind me asking why are you going there?”

“I’m going to see a friend that’s very dear to me”

*it can’t be chunji right?*

“What the person’s na-“

“I’m sorry I have to go. Thank you for telling me where the building is”

She picked put her glasses and ran off.

*it can’t be right?*

Your phone buzzed meaning you had a text. You checked and instead of the names and address it was Jay Park.

Do you want to do something? I don’t have a seclude today”

You thought for a few seconds and really wanted a friend to hang out with

 You texted back:

Why don’t you come to my photo shot I’ll send you the address

You pressed send and started walking again. You phone then buzzed twice. You got 2 messages. One from Jay Park and the other from our manger. You checked your mangers message first so you could now where you were going first. Then you looked at jay’s message

You model? Sure I don’t mind coming

You smiled then texted him the address. But then you realized you don’t know where the heck you were going. You went threw your contacts and called jay park. After about 3 rings he picked up.

“Hello?”

“Jay ummm to tell you the truth I don’t know where the heck I’m going

“Hahahaha you’re lost?”

“I’m not lost I’m just uhhhh confused”

“Meaning your lost”

You bent your head down in shame.

“Yes”

“Haha tell me where you are I could pick you up”

“I’m by somewhere near top media”

“Ok stay there”

You hung up your phone and mumbled “it’s not like I know where the heck I’m going” you waited for about 5 minutes then you wanted to text chunji.

Hey how’s practice? <3 J

Usually chunji would answer immediately no matter where he was or what he was doing. But he didn’t this time. *That girl wasn’t his friend right?* you pictured the girl again and thought for a few * she was pretty and she doesn’t look like an idol nor does she look like she can sing or dance. She might just be a fan of teen top better yet someone else* you liked that thought and raised your head proudly. Finally you heard a honk from behind you. It was the same car you went into the night of the club. He pulled up beside you and rolled down the window.

“Are you getting in or not”he asked

You smiled and opened the door letting your self in.

“Hello jay”you said smiling

“Hello ~~~~~~ where are we going?”

You pulled out your phone and showed him the message, he nodded and started the car and drove off.

“When the heck did you start modeling?”

“When I finished high school.”

“Are you famous?”

“Yeah in America”

“So you can speak English?”

“Well I can’t speak Korean there without anyone understanding me”

“Ok let’s test it”

“Test what?”

“You’re English talking skills”

“You know English”

“English was my first language”

“Really? I never knew”

“Ok hello how are you doing?”he said in English

“I’m doing fine thank you and how about you?” you asked

Your English was fluent it sounded like it was your first language instead of Korean.

“What kind of modeling do you do?”he asked still talking in English

“I do pictures I don’t do run ways because I hate big heels they hurt my feet”

“I just asked you one question don’t give me what you don’t do. I don’t want to hear about your nasty feet”

You lightly punched him on the arm laughing.

“My feet aren’t nasty. There beautiful”

“That’s what you say”

“Yah”

You gave him light punches to the arm.

“Yo I’m sorry but do you want to die I’m driving”he said laughing

“Sorry.”You looked at your feet and thought of the perfect Idea. You took off your shoes and placed your feet on jay’s lap while you were leaning on the door.

“Haha say my feet are pretty” you said smiling

“Get your feet off my lap little child”

You were still speaking in English.

“No, not till you say my feet are pretty”

“I will never say your feet are pretty” he said

“Fine then you’re going to have to endure this for the whole ride”

Just like you said. He let your feet stay in his lap. You talked and talked and laughed when you couldn’t laugh anymore.

Jaystopped and parked the car on the street near the sidewalk. You took your feet off his lap and started to put your shoes back on. You grabbed your phone and went out the car. Jay opened his door and stood there looking at you. *she’s so cute* he thought you slammed your door and called your manager. While the phone was still ringing you went to where you were going to model at. It was dark but a little bit of light. There were many people rushing. You finally stopped one.

“Ummm do you know where the photographer is?”

“Are you the model?”

“Yes”

She smiled

“So pretty my name is Jessica follow me he has been waiting for you. Oh is he a friend of yours?”

“Yes”

JayPark bowed

“So cute are you guys a couple?”

“No, his just a friend”

“Ok. You don’t have to call your manger we already talked to him”

“Oh ok”

You stopped calling you manger and placed your phone back into your pocket. A lot of worker stopped and looked at Jay Park. *Great they know he is an idol*

You finally saw the photographer.

“Ohhhhhh you must be ~~~~~~~”he shouted happily

“You’re perfect. Can you guess what this photoshot is going to be about?”

“No not really”

You looked around. The place seemed old and rundown

“You’ll soon find out”

“Jessica show this girl to hair and make-up then get her dressed. ~~~~~~This place might seem rundown but there are special rooms the I painted to make it look renewed.”

Jessica took your hand and dragged you in a room. They told jay that he can stay with the photographer and watch. You sat down in a chair while many people did your hair and make-up. When you were finished Jessica gave you a dress that was poofie. You came out of the dressing room and looked in the mirror.

*Oh crap it looks like I just got out of bed*you thought you told Jessica you were ready and she dragged you back to the photographer.

Jaylooked at you and his mouth dropped *even with messy hair she still looks hot* he thought

“Perfect!!!! Come on lets get ready”

“Wait”you said

“What wrong?”

“Can we play music while shooting?”you asked

He thought for a few then smiled

“Of course. Jessica put on some music”

Jessicaran off and music immediately started to play.

You started the photo shoot with flying colors. You went back into the hair and make-up when you finished with this part. Jessica gave you another dress but it wasn’t poofie like the other one.  When you finished changing she led you into an all white room. *This looks better then the other room that I was just in*

“Ok I want you to go to that curtain and become one with it” shouted the photographer

“Fans!! I need Fans”

Jaywatched you as you modeled * dang she Hot* he thought

You met eyes with him and showed him an aigoo.

He laughed then stuck out his tongue. You went back into hair and make up and change again. You went into a darker room this time and to tell you the truth it was scary. You hated the dark but this was your job so you tried your best to endure it.

“Ok in this photo I want you to look scared to but cute at the same time. Here”

He handed you a lollipop and it was real.

“Ok now poses”

You looked at jay awkwardly and tried acting cute. You thought you were failing but instead you were doing perfectly. Jessica rushed you back into the hair and make-up. More hands touched your face and hair. She passed you some more cloths. 

“Do I really have to wear this?”

“Yes now go and change”

You Changed and looked at yourself in the mirror again

*again I look like I woke up but instead it looked like I was drunk*you shook your head and followed Jessica to the next set.

“Now just do something random here”

“Random?”

“Yeah you know. What ever you want to do”

Ok”

Jaylooked at and started to laugh *she looks like she woke up drunk* you looked at him and frowned. You met eyes with him.

“Not funny” you mouthed to him

“Whatever drunken sleepy-head”

You were going to say something but you just smiled. *I thought the same thing*

“Good ok now do one with the jacket… good ok now do something with out the jacket… omo perfect” 

After 5 hours of doing the same thing. It was time to leave. You went to go change in your normal cloths and told Jessica and the photographer good-bye.

“Good job”you shouted to the rest of the crew

They all bowed

You followed jay outside to the car.

“Did you like my pictures?”

“They were alright”

“Alright?”

You opened your side of the car and got in.

“Yeah”he went in the driver seat. You deiced to let that thought not get to your head.

“Want to come over to my place?”

“And what are we going to do once we get there”

“Want to rent a movie or maybe we can play games”

“What the heck?”

“You don’t like my ideas”

“I never said that”

You stuck your tongue out.

“Just start the car”

He started the car and you guys drove off into the sunlight.