The Worst Birthday Gift Ever

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

Jaydropped you off with all your bags into your hotel room. You were in the shower changing since it was 7:00 and it takes you about 1 hour to get ready.

You got out of the shower and ringed out your wet hair. You wrapped a towel around your wet body. You walked over to the sink and blew dry your hair. Your thoughts drifted. * I wonder what show we are going to watch. Will he finally realize I love him? Or do I have to tell him myself?* those thoughts just excited you. You finished with your hair and did your make-up. You rushed over to your bed (when you finished with your make-up) where the cloths you were going to wear was neatly placed on the bed. You took off your towel and started to get ready. When you finished you sat neatly on your bed and your mind started to wonder.

“Will you ever love me?”you asked yourself                                

Negative thoughts crossed your mind.

“No, I have to stay positive”you smiled again.

Your phone started to ring which was on your bed. You quickly grabbed it and answered.

“Hello”you said

“~~~~~? Are you ready?”chunji asks

“Of course I am”you said happily

“Come on then”

You nodded and closed your phone. You quickly got up from the bed , looked into the mirror, fixed your hair, put on your shoes, and your room key, cell phone and a sticky note with direction on it. You left the hotel room and ran to the elevator. When the doors opened you quickly got on. You pressed lobby and waited impatiently.

“Come on” you snapped

Other people stared at you strangely. Finally after the 30 year elevator ride you ran off into the lobby. You ran outside into the streets. On the edge you held out your hand for a cab. You quickly got one and told him your directions today you didn’t feel like talking to the cab driver today. You sat there quietly waiting to get off.

*when will this ever end?*you asked yourself

_________________________________________________________

You got out of the cab and quickly went on to the side walk. You paid him and he drove off. You looked at your surroundings. *this is it* there was a huge theater right in front of you. You looked at what you were going to see. * The lion king* you loved the lion king that was the first movie you ever saw with chunji in America. You smiled at the thought.

“~~~~~~!!” you heard a shout from behind you

You turned around and ran to hug him. He gave you the biggest hug ever. You missed his strong arms.

“I haven’t seen you in a while, sorry” he whispered

“It alright, I don’t think this night can get any better, it just going to be me and you” you whispered

“NO”you heard a sweet voice come from across from you

“Sara”chunji let go of you and went over to her.

Your eyes widened.

“Chunji? I thought you said it was going to be just you and me? You promised” you asked him shocked

“Well, Sara never saw the movie before, why would I want to leave my girlfriend out in the play. Besides I hear you two are friends so this would make it better”he smiled

You looked away from him trying to hide your feeling. Sara walked over to you and gave you a big hug.

“Didn’t I tell you that I would make your life a living hell till you leaved chunji alone?”she whispered in your ear harshly

You swallowed hard. You looked at chunji who looked at you and Sara confused. You gave off a smile to him which made him relax.

“Come on we have a show to got to”chunji laughed

Saralet go of you and walked back over to chunji. She gave him a big kiss on the lips then pulled away. Chunji didn’t seem to mind at all. You looked at them and gave them an awkward smile.

“Lets go”Sara cheered

You slowly nodded and chunji and Sara walked inside

“Even if this is my birthday I feel like the 3rd wheel”you whispered then followed behind them.

_________________________________________________________

Sarasat in the middle while chunji sat next to her right and you sat next to her left. The play felt like hell especially when Sara and chunji were making out right in the middle of the play. You could hear the moans of Sara from every kiss chunji gave her. You sat there feeling like a 3rd wheel. * I can’t even enjoy the play with out them making out right next to me* you thought

Then you couldn’t take it anymore. You quickly got up from your seat and walked out of the theater. Chunji looked at you then pushed Sara off of him but chunji came right back on to him.

“Sara, stop this was suppose to be about ~~~~~~ not you”he quickly got up and ran after you. Sara sat there upset. * ~~~~~ that dumb girl* she thought then started to watch the play.

You ran outside angrily till you felt a hand grab you. You turned around to see chunji.

“Why don’t you go make out with your girlfriend I bet that is more interesting then my birthday” you snapped

“No stop ~~~~”he said calmly

“No, you stop chunji, I’m tired of you just saying me and you I promise then that freaking brat come into the picture”

“~~~~!” he shouted

You yanked your hand back then a few tears fell from your eyes.

“Chunji I have liked you for so long yet you don’t see that” you cried

“What are you talking about? ~~~~ I like you too”

“NO!” you shouted “ not that kind of like, chunji I love you I have ever since high school, why do you think I came here chunji, I didn’t come here for modeling I came here for you”

“~~~-“

“Chunji if I told you your girlfriend was a total liar would you believe me?”

“Sara’s not a liar”

“Heck yeah she is”you snapped “has she told you she wants to make my life a living hell that’s why she only came here”

“Sara-“

“Sara is not the girl you believe anymore”

“~~~~?”

“I can’t do this anymore, if I said to you would you choose me or Sara what would you say?”you looked him in the eye

He didn’t answer

“See?”

You ran off without knowing where you were going. Sara came out soon after your “fight” with chunji.

“What’s wrong babe?”she asked sweetly

She was going to give him a kiss but chunji pushed her away.

“Why did you tell ~~~~ that?” chunji asked angrily

“Tell her what?”she asked confused

“Don’t act dumb with me you know what I’m talking about, why would you want to make ~~~~ life a living hell?”

Sara’s eyes widened

“I-I wouldn’t tell her that”

“Stop playing games with me, it’s over Sara”

Chunji gave her a harsh look then walked off.

Sarawatched chunji leave and didn’t even cry.

“Stupid brat I didn’t like you anyway”she hissed

Then walked away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my story is going really fast i mean i made long chapters thinking this would be enough but it wasn't :( the ending is coming up soon sorry but i'll make it worth while for all my readers :)