Chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

It has been 3 day after chunji found his other best friend and you really missed him. You kept on texting chunji but he never answered so today was the day you went to Top media and talk to him. * But how do I get inside the building* you punched your head lightly * stupid, I’ll just call chunji. After all I came here for him* you got up from your bed and did your morning reroute. When you finished you didn’t feel like eating.

*Its 11:00 he should be there right?*you grabbed your room key and ran   all the way to top media.  You dialed Chunji’s number while waiting outside of the building

*chunji please answer*                                         

After about 5 rings. You saw a couple come out of the entrance. Your eyes widened in shock. You dropped your phone. * Just like I thought* chunji and that girl you saw came out hand in hand smiling and laughing with each other. * There just friends right?* but no matter how much you tried to believe in your words you couldn’t. Slowly they kissed and broke out smiling again. Just from the corner of his eye Chunji saw you break out in tears and came running over to you leaving that girl following behind him.

“Omo, ~~~~~ are you ok? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

You couldn’t look him in the face. * For the past 3 years chunji I secretly loved you but I tried so hard to hide these feeling toward you* you thought * now what am I suppose to do?* you thought 

“~~~~? Tell me why you are crying”

You wiped your tear and forced a smile.

“Oh ummm I was just having a hard time that’s all”

You looked at the girl. * She’s really pretty, I shouldn’t be crying *

“Oh are you ok now?”

“Yeah. Are you going to introduce me to your friend?”

“Oh uh sure. ~~~~ This is Sara. Sara this is my 2nd best friend”

Those words pierced in your heart *2nd*

“Omo, this is the girl that helped me find you”she smiled sweetly

“I’m sorry but I have to go”you said

You picked up your phone and left. You didn’t know where the heck you were going. While you were walking you bumped into someone. You fell on the floor and started to cry. * I * you thought

“Oh are you- ~~~~”

You looked up to see Taemin wearing a hood over his head. You got up from the ground and brushed off your skirt.

“Hey Taemin”you said trying to act cool but it wasn’t working

“~~~are you ok? What wrong?”

You couldn’t help but hug him and started to cry in his arms. First he was shocked but then started to pat your head.

“It’s ok come on”he started to walk with you. You didn’t know where the heck you were when you looked up. It was a café. He took you to a table and sat you down.

“Wait here ok?”

You nodded. While you were waiting you wiped your tears away with a napkin and calmed down. Taemin came back with 2 cups of hot chocolate he placed one in front of you and then he sat across from you.

“My mom told me hot chocolate was good for sad times”

You smiled at the remake. You took a sip of hot chocolate and saw a marshmallow. You placed the cup down and took a spoon and dung out all the marshmallow and placed them neatly on a napkin.

“I’m sorry I thought you liked marshmallows”

“It’s fine. Thank you your mother’s right”

He pushed a plate of chocolate chip cookies to you.

“Have some”

*when did he get the cookies*you thought

You picked up a cookie that felt warm to your touch and took a bite. It was delicious and wonderful. Taemin watched as your face light up. * keep on smiling like that ~~~~~ I couldn’t stop thinking of you for the past week* he thought. You then pushed the plate of cookies toward him.

“You have some”

He took a cookie and placed the whole thing in his mouth.

“You try”

He pushed the plate of cookies back to you.

“Umm ok”

You took a cookie and tried to put the whole thing in your mouth but failed to do so. Taemin stared to laugh at you and how hard you were trying. You stopped and smiled.

“Don’t laugh at me” you said

“Sorry sorry”

You and him talked all the way till your hot chocolate was finished. It was only 1:00 so you decided to go to amusement park. Since you really thought it was a great idea. When you got inside the amusement park you choose almost all the roller coasters. You screamed your head off while Taemin laughed at you. You got off the ride with your head feeling dizzy.

“Taemin lets sit down”

He nodded feeling the same way.

You sat down on a bench and smiled.

“Wait here”Taemin said

He ran off and came back with a bear.

He gave it to you while he sat down next to you.

“I just won it and thought of you”

You hugged the bear tightly then looked at him. You hugged Taemin then kissed him on the cheek.

“Thank you Taemin”

* I will forever remember this day*you thought

You ended up going home at 6:00. Taemin walked you to your hotel room.

“Thank you for today. I had a fun time. Oh you know what let me give you my phone number”

You took out your phone and told him your number. He copied it down on his phone and nodded. 

“Goodnight ~~~”

You leaned in for a kiss on the cheek then went into your room smiling.

“Goodnight Taemin”you whispered to yourself

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

after i read this chapter a realized that you guys were just in a cafe to an amusement park O_O that was weird. I thought it would work out but it kind of didn't oh well... Di you like it? am i doing a good Job? so many questions not a lot of answers :)