Runaways With Ice Cream

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

You decided to go to the club with chunji, C.A.P & L.Joe. Even though you just got to Korea you felt like partying. It was 8:00 when you were done getting ready for the club and it took you about another hour to just get there. Once you entered it was loud with music and the dance floor was crowed with a lot of people. Girls were already piling on top of your friends which made you all alone. You decided to go to the bar. You took an empty seat and ordered 4 shots of vodka. You drunk them all in about 2 seconds. Someone then pulled up beside you. You looked to your right and saw a handsome man staring at you.

“You drunk those awfully fast don’t you think?” he asked

You didn’t want to get yourself drunk and end up at some guy’s house.

“Are you with anyone?” he asked 

“Yeah chunji, L.Joe, and C.A.P”

“They seemed to have left you alone”

You nodded then ordered 2 more shots 1 for you and another for him.

“My name is ~~~~” you handed him the shot

“Mine is Jay park” he took the shot and drunk it faster then you.

You swallowed your shot and smiled.

“I’ve heard of you before you use to be apart of 2PM right?”you asked

“Yeah”

Jayordered a bottle of beer. When it came he drank from it then asked if you wanted any. You nodded and took at least 3 sips. You and him talked for about 3 hours till he offered you to dance. He dragged you to the dance floor and he started to hold your waist. You cuffed your hands to the back of his neck. You felt comfortable with this guy. He went to whisper in your ear. “Want to go hang out with me?” you looked at him and nodded he grabbed your hand and started to lead you to the exit but before you could leave chunji grabbed your wrist.

“~~~~ where the heck are you going?” he asked

You went to his ear “I’m going with this guy” you said

He could smell your breath of alcohol.

“No come on stay with me”you looked at him then at Jay Park

 

You told chunji to let go of your wrist and he did what he was told. You ended up going out with Jay Park. The night cool air hit your face and skin. It felt nice. You held jay’s hand as he led you to his car. You got into the passenger side while he got into the driver seat.

“Are we really going to your place?”you asked

“Not if you don’t want to” he answered

 

You looked at him and smiled. You jumped up and down like a kid.

“Let’s go get ice cream”

 

Jaylooked at you and started to laugh “ok” he started his car and drove off into the street. Threw out the whole car ride you liked jay he was sweet and he didn’t force you into thing you didn’t want to do. He made you laugh while you made him laugh. You even exchanged phone numbers. Jay parked at an ice cream shop. You took off your heels and left them in the car while you were getting out bare foot. Jay got out of the car with you. You opened the door for both you and jay and waited on line for ice cream.

“What are you going to order?”you said poking his chest

He looked at you.

“You’ll see”

 

To you this was a gift from heaven you had ice cream twice in one day. When it was your turn to order you said everything you wanted vanilla, with strawberries and sprinkles with hot chocolate fudge on top. Jay order a chocolate sundae. While you were waiting for your ice cream to come out your phone started to ring. You saw it was chunji you looked at jay who was looking at you. You answered.

“Hello?”

“~~~~ are you ok? Do you need me to get you?” he asked

 

He sounded very concerned. You Felt bad and told him you were going to make it up to him.

“I’m fine I’m getting ice cream with jay”

“~~~~~ ICE CREAMS HERE”jay said 

 

You told chunji good bye and ran to get your ice cream. Instead of getting a spoon you grabbed a fork and started to eat.

“I thought you eat your ice cream with a spoon” jay asked smiling

“Normal people eattheir ice cream with a spoon. Today I don’t feel like being normal” you said

Jaywent back to the counter and grabbed a fork as well. You looked at him then poked him several times.

“Yah!! Don’t copy me”

“I’m not copying you if I’m not normal as well” he said

You smiled in amusement. You could tell you loved this night and you’re starting to like him even more.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is weird... I tired really hard :)