Chunji

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

Chunji woke up yawning her reached for his phone which was on the night stand by his bed. He saw a message form you and quickly read it.

He scanned the message and his eyes widened. You jumped out of bed and rushed to get close on. When chunji finished he placed a hat on his head and ran out of his room. Chunji ran down stairs grabbing the mangers car keys. L.joe saw chunji rush then stopped him.

“Why are you in a rush?”he asked smirking taking a sip of his coffee

“I need to go”chunji snapped

“Tell me why first”L.joe teased

“~~~~~ is leaving this might be the last time I see her so leave me alone”chunji snapped then went out the door.

L.joe stood there dumbfounded. * ~~~~~? Is leaving without saying a word?* he thought

Chunji unlocked the driver door and started the car. He quickly closed the door and put on his seatbelt.

Chunji backed out of the drive way and ran off into the street like a mad man. *~~~~~? Why are you leaving without telling ahead of time? I’m so sorry, I realized I love you but at such a late time, I made you suffer instead of making you happy, after all you came here for me* his thoughts made him upset.* I could have done so many things for you yet I didn’t I was blinded by Sara* chunji passed cars like he was in a race. He went onto the highway hoping you haven’t felt yet. The thought of you leaving him made him hurt all inside he didn’t want to lose you not again. He wanted to stay by your side even if it meant leaving teen top and going to America with you. Chunji followed the sign to the airport.

“This is dumb”he shouted in frustration yet he was crying

“You can’t leave me like this not after what we have been through”

Chunji got off the highway and into the airport. He went into a car parking garage and quickly parked on the first floor. Chunji unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled the keys out of the car. He opened the door then got out slamming the door behind him. He ran to the entrance of the airport and rushed inside. The airport was crowed with people he couldn’t see you. * What happens if she left already?* he shook the thought out of his head.

“~~~~~~!!”he shouted

People looked at him like he was crazy.

“~~~~~!!”he shouted again

There was no answer

“~~~~~~!!”his voice cracked

“~~~~” he whispered

He frantically looked for you through the crowd of people but there was no sign of you. Chunji gave up he knew that you left and his searching was pointless. He walked over to a less crowded area and went to sit down. Chunji bent his head down in shame.

“~~~~~~, please be here with me”chunji whispered

He placed his head in-between his hands and looked at the ground. Tears landed on the floor.

“That is a big plane”said a sweet voice

Chunji slowly turned his head to the direction were the voice came from. It was this little girl and you pointing out to the planes that you could see through the big glass windows. Chunji smiled then wiped his tears. He got up from his seat and slowly walked over to you.

“Plane rides can b-“

You left strong warm arms hug you from behind. Your eyes widened.

You knew those arms from any where.

“Chunji?”you whispered

“Please don’t leave me ~~~~ I really love you I’m sorry I told you this late”he whispered “I want you to stay so I can change everything”

The little girl looked at you and chunji confused then walked over to her mother.

“Chunji I can’t I stil-“

“Then I will quite becoming an Idol I’ll go with you to America, ~~~~~ I want to be by your side. How many times do I have to tell you I love you?”

You could feel his breathe on your cheeks it was warm and satisfying.

You turned around so your body could be facing him. A big smile came across you face.

“Chunji, I love you too”you gave him a deep kiss on the lips

He didn’t seem to pull away. Chunji pushed you onto the glass window and you two could kiss. It felt like if you separated it would feel like a real good-bye but if you stayed like this it would feel like you were together forever.

You pulled away from him.

“I don’t want you to quite becoming your dream chunji I want you to continue, I’ll stay with you I’ll ask my manger if there are any jobs for me to take on in Korea and I’ll become famous here as well.”

Chunji smiled then gave you another kiss.

You two knew that your relationship will never end because it was impossible for it to.