One Day Worth While

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

dix 1.jpgJust like you thought it was late outside. You chunji, L.Joe and C.A.P wanted a walk through the park before you go and eat. While walking you saw the ocean you were screaming just yesterday. 

“~~~~~ don’t even think about it” said chunji watching you

“What, why not?”

“It’s late at night and you want to scream at the ocean?”

You smiled and nodded. Before you could run off to do so C.A.P picked you. He hung up over his shoulder. 

“Hey C.A.P put me down” you shouted

You started to laugh punching his back.

“I’m not going to let you scream at that ocean”

“Fine I won’t scream at the ocean I promise”

C.A.P placed you down neatly. You pouted and lightly punched his big chest.

“Your going to pay for that you know”

“I’ll be waiting”

L.Joe looked at you and smiled

“What about me?” he said

“You didn’t do anything wrong”

He then started to tickle you again. You laughed loudly. Chunji came and stood in front of you.  He took the water bottle that was in his hand and poured it on top of L.Joe’s head. L.Joe was soaked and you couldn’t help but laugh.

“You look like a wet puppy”

L.Joe stood there shocked on what just happened then started to laugh.

“Now you’re really going to pay for that chunji”

You and chunji ran away while L.Joe and C.A.P chased you. You ended up finding a play ground with water squeaking out of the floor and a pool. You and chunji ran toward the water and got soaking wet. You slashed water on to him while he did the same to you. L.Joe picked up chunji and threw chunji into the pool. C.A.P came in jumping after him. You placed your bag down on a bench then jumped in the pool. The water was cold yet warm at the same time.

L.joe stood there in dry land.

“Come on L.Joe it will be fun” you shouted

“No I’m ok”

“Fine then at least help me get out of the pool”

L.joe held out his hand. You grabbed it and pulled him inside.

“YAH!!!” he shouted

You started to laugh. You went underwater and started to swim further out of L.Joe’s reach. You went back up to the surface to take a deep breathe.  You saw chunji heading toward you.

“Are you still hungry?” he asked

You shook your head.

“Not anymore”

You swam back to chunji and got out of the pool. So did C.A.P and L.Joe.

“Do you guys want to go to my room? You could dry there and we can order some food and watch a movie/” you asked

L.Joe jumped up and down fist pumping

“Heck yeah I want to go”

You ringed your hair out from the water and grabbed your bag. Everyone was soaked and everyone knew there were going to get sick but to them it was worth it. 

“Come on lets go. I’ll pick out the movie”