Did You Hear Me Ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

Chunji was still lying on your chest. You really wanted to move but he wouldn’t let you. 
“Umm Chunji? I missed you a lot too but we can’t stay in this position forever.” You said smiling 
 
He finally got up and looked into your eyes. He smiled as well. “Sorry” 
he got up from the bed and went to the front door. 
“Want to get ice cream? My treat” he said 
 
You shot up from the bed and grabbed your shoes from out of your closet. You Put them on and went to the front door with chunji you grabbed your room key and placed it in your pocket. Chunji opened the door for you and you both walked out arm in arm.  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
While in the park you and chunji talked about many things. But sometimes fangirls would come over and ask to take pictures and for him to sing. You your ice cream watching him take pictures for the past 5 minutes. You frowned and looked behind you to see a beautiful ocean. You broke out into a smile and ran over there with out letting chunji know. You loved the ocean and you loved the way everything seemed to stand still while you were there. You felt like shouting more then anything so you did. 
“HELLO OUT THERE!!!!!” you shouted 
many people stared at you wondering if you were ok. Chunji looked back to see you shouting a lot of random things at the ocean. The fangirls looked at you in disgust. 
“What a weirdo” one said 
Chunji heard and looked at her. His face was serious. 
“Yah, she‘s not a weirdo” 
The fangirl stared at chunji then smiled 
“Did I say weirdo I meant to say she is amazing” 
Chunji turned back again to look at you. He smiled. 
“DOGS!!!!!! RABBITS!!!!! HATS!!!! I’M HUNGERY!!!! FALLING CATS!!!!!” 
You shouted everything that was on your mind even if it was weird. You turned around like nothing happened and started your ice cream again. You walked back over to chunji and grabbed his arms. You didn’t care if he was taking a picture you just wanted to leave. You smiled sweetly at the girl and walked away with chunji without saying a word. 
“Chunji?” you said 
“Yeah?” 
“Can we go to your entertainment?” 
“Sure” he took your hand and laced his finger threw yours.  You did the same thing.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
You were be tickled by L.Joe who was making you pay at laughing when he fell on the floor. You went to high school with L.Joe he was like a big brother to you.
 
“Hahahaha C.-C.A.P H-help m-me p-please” you said in between breaths 
 
“Nope” 
You were laughing so hard that tears formed in your eyes. 
Just like L.Joe C.A.P was a best friend in high school you haven’t seen him in a long time. 
L.Joe finally stopped and looked at you. 
“Are you sorry?” he asked 
“Yes” you said wiping your tears away 
“Get up” he said 
“Ok” 
You got up from your seat and he took your place then he gestured for you to seat on his lap. You did as you were told and you smiled at him. 
“You know what I feel like doing? He asked 
“No, L.Joe we don’t know what you feel like doing” said C.A.P 
“Let’s go to a club. I mean come on we should celebrate ~~~~~~~ coming here” 
Chunji looked at you. He hated when other guys touched you but what made it even worse he didn’t like it when you don’t seem to care. He looked at C.A.P who was always grabbing and picking you up. He acted like your boyfriend but C.A.P always told him that he didn’t like ~~~~~~ that way. 
“I don’t mind but it’s only if ~~~ doesn’t mind” chunji said 
 
You got up from L.Joe’s lap and started to jump around in excitement. 
 
“Heck yeah I want to go” 
 
Chunji told you that they were going to go to the V.I.P club. There were mostly famous people. It wasn’t just a regular club. You agreed and ran all the way to the hotel. You were so excited. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
what do you think so far? is it alright ? I am so happy right now XD