Welcome To Korea

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

You were on a plane to Korea to meet one of your best friends and one of your crushes. He was also a favorite k-pop star from around the world. Teen Top’s Chunji. You haven’t seen him in about 1 year but only have talked with him on the phone. So you decided to surprise him and go to Korea hoping he will like your little treat. You were born in Korea and left when you finished high school to become a model in America. In America, you are very famous and a lot of American stars knew you but in Korea not a lot of people have heard of you before. While on the plane,  you felt someone kicking the back of your seat. You looked behind you to see a six year old kid laughing his head off. It didn’t seem like the mother cared because she was reading a book, listening to her Ipod. You pouted then smiled sweetly at the boy.

“Excuse me? Could you please stop kicking my chair?” you said in Korean 

The boy stopped and looked at you. He smiled and stuck his tongue out and started to kick your chair again.

“YAH!” you shouted

Finally, the mom looked up and saw what was going on. She took off her head phones and started to say sorry. Finally the boy stopped after getting a talk from his mom. You turned back around and let out a big sigh for everyone to hear.*this is going to be a long flight* you thought and placed your hat over your face.

~*~

You got off the plane with your bags and started walking, trying to find the way out of the air Port.*dang it* you thought. You finally decide to ask someone for help after seeing the same sign 3 times. You saw an elder couple seating down on your right. *could I ask them?* you asked your self. *Lets see*you walked over there and bowed.

“Hello grandma do you think you can tell me the way out of the airport”

She looked at you and smiled. She clapped her wrinkle hands.

“Aiggo, so cute, of course is this your first time in this airport?” she asked 

You nodded and smiled* so sweet* you thought

“Go straight then take a left there should be a place for cabs there ok?”

You smiled sweetly

“Thank you grandma, I hope you have a safe flight and a great time with your husband” you said and left

You followed the direction the elder told you and finally found your way out. Just like she told said, there was a cab line. You waved your hand and a cab came and picked you up. You placed your bags in the trunk and went to the backseat. You let out a big Huff once you sat down. You took out your phone from your purse and looked at the time 12:00 it was time for lunch.

“Where do you want to go?”the cab driver asked

You told him the company teen top was in,  then he started driving. Through out the drive, you made small talk with the driver. He seemed to be in his 60’s. You liked talking to elders it was fun. He told you about many things like his love life, his grandchildren, and about himself. It seemed he liked talking to you as well. And threw out that talk you sat and listened. You laughed when you were suppose to and talked only when you thought it was the right time. Sometimes you told him about yourself and how you came from America. The time came when it was time to go. You got out of the cab to take your bags out and went to the driver’s window to pay him.

“You’re such a sweet girl and you made me love this drive a lot. So you don’t have to pay me.” He said

You shook your head and told him you had to pay him for giving you a good time but he kept on telling you no. So you gave up and thanked him. He drove off and you grabbed your bags and walked to the entrance. You saw many fan girls with signs saying  “I love you teen top” then many body guards. You didn’t want to call chunji and tell him you were here. You wanted him to keep thinking you were in America. So you decided to go to the hotel that you were going to stay at for the next 3 months. And since it wasn’t that far away you walked.