Surprise

My 1 crush turned into 3

 

Chunji walked into your room surprised on how big it was. He then took off his shoes and started looking around. While he was looking around you were in the bathroom looking yourself in the mirror. You then thesink. Chunji heard water running in the bathroom and started to walk toward it. He finally looked inside that bathroom and saw you. You smiled so wide to see his face. He jumped up and down and then he hugged you tightly. He then picked you up bride style and led you to the bed. You couldn’t stop laughing at how shocked he was. He placed you on the bed. He crotched down and started to stare at you without a smile on his face. “Hello chunji” you said” how have you been?” still shocked he didn’t answer. You stopped smiling and looked at him in concern. You waved your hand in his face “hello~?”

“~~~~ is that really you” he asked.You nodded taking your hand away from his face and smiled at him. He hugged you tightly again. You felt better being in his arms. He pulled away and sat next to you. 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” he smiled at you

 

You gave him an aigoo like a little child and stuck your tongue out.

“Because then it wouldn’t be a surprise, Why? You don’t want me here? Fine I’ll leave” you got up from the bed but chunji stopped you by grabbing your wrist. He pulled you on the bed and made you lay down. He lied on your chest and smiled.

“No, No I want you to stay. I missed you”

You smiled at your best friends words.

*He still acts like a baby*you thought and rubbed his head just like old times.