Sleepover pt.2

Idol Love

The next morning was chaos. Taeyeon woke up and was shocked to see Onew sleeping beside her, even though she was sure he’d been sleeping on the other side of the room last night. She was even more shocked to see Key sleeping on top of the platform surrounded by marbles on the floor and cat whiskers drawn on his face. Behind the couch and staring at Key were Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Siwon. They were obviously the ones that moved the younger man from his original sleeping spot and onto the platform.
‘Why are you playing such a mean joke on Kibum?’ Sooyoung asked while munching on breakfast.
‘Because he painted my fingernails!!’ Eunhyuk complained.
‘He took my videogame off me when I wouldn’t listen to him,’ Kyuhyun said.
‘Kibum bagged my clothing choice,’ Siwon pouted.
‘What about you?’ Sooyoung asked Sungmin when he didn’t answer.
Sungmin merely shrugged, ‘just going along with the flow.’
‘Hmm… give me the marker, I want to join,’ Sooyoung grinned evilly after giving it some thought.

Taeyeon shook her head at them, but knew better than to stop them. She got up from her sleeping bag and walked towards the bathroom, but Tiffany was inside and Sunny was outside banging on the door.
‘Hwang Mi Young!! Open the door!!! Get out of the bathroom!!’ Sunny shrieked.
‘No way, Sunkyu!!! I have to look pretty for Siwon Oppa!!!’ Tiffany yelled back.
Taeyeon sighed and walked back to her sleeping bag, it would be midday before Tiffany left the bathroom. On the way to her sleeping bag, she tripped over Sica who was sleeping under and bunch of blankets and pillows… and Jonghyun?? Taeyeon opened to say something but stopped when her eyes spotted Yoona and Hyoyeon in the corner playing Go-Stop, with Seohyun and Taemin watching and learning.  

‘Im Yoona, Kim Hyoyeon, what do you think you’re doing?!’ she started yelling.
Yoona jumped and picked up the mini-carpet where they were playing the game on and tossed it in the closet like she was a professional at hiding the game from adults.
‘Nothing, unnie. We’re just talking about how Minho kept annoying Yuri last night and we couldn’t sleep,’ Hyoyeon dobbed in hopes that they’d be let off.
‘Huh… Im Yoona, you’re really a pro at this aren’t you?’ Taeyeon scoffed.
‘I started playing when I was 7…’ Yoona smiled.
‘Just stop corrupting the maknaes and then you can keep playing like old men,’ Taeyeon turned and walked away.
‘Okay,’ Yoona and Hyoyeon chimed.
‘Seohyun, Taemin, go away,’ Yoona hissed while she got the game out of the closet.

Taeyeon finally got back into her sleeping bag. Onew was still in his sleeping bag and was now sleep talking.
‘Chicken… Jinki wants chicken… chestnut tree…’ he mumbled.
‘I get the chicken part… but what’s the chestnut tree thing all about?’ Taeyeon asked herself.
She to her side to look away from Onew and was confronted with the sight of Minho spooning Yuri, not unlike Jonghyun and Sica.
‘Urghh…’ Taeyeon scoffed and turned back around to Onew, she’d rather listen to Onew’s random mumbling than watch Minyul spoon.

Once Taeyeon had fallen back asleep, Key woke up. He moved his eye-mask and sat up, not realising that the others had drawn on his face. Sungmin started giggling from where he and the others crouched behind the couch.
‘Shh…’ Eunhyuk hissed and put his finger to his lips, but couldn’t help giggling either.
‘Yah, Taemin, where’s Siwon hyung? And Soo-WHOA,’ Key was talking to Taemin when he got up from the bed and tripped on the marbles.
BAM!!! Kyuhyun couldn’t help it anymore and burst out laughing, triggering the others to start as well.
‘Owww… who the heck put these here?!’ whined Key.
The others all tried to stay hidden, but with all their laughing, Key realised who had set him up in an instant.
‘I’m going to get you!!’ he shrieked before he began chasing after them.

Yuri woke up, no one could sleep with all the yelling Key was doing. She tried to get out of her sleeping bag, but Minho’s grip was too tight around her, so she gave up and laid back down against his chest.
‘Stupid Choi Minho,’ she muttered and nuzzled his chest.
‘I heard that,’ he murmured into her ear.
‘Great…’

Sunny cheered when Tiffany finally got out of the bathroom and ran in, just in case someone else came and stole the bathroom from her. Tiffany looked stunning. She walked towards Siwon but he was too busy hiding from Key to notice her approaching him.
‘Siwon Oppa…’ she said.
‘Shh…’ he hissed and pulled her down next to him, ‘I don’t want Key finding me…’
‘Oh, why?’
‘Because he’s trying to ki-,’ Siwon stopped talking when he turned and look at how pretty Tiffany looked, he gulped, ‘umm… he was trying to uhh… kill me…’
Tiffany giggled at his red face, ‘is that so? Why?’
‘Long story~’
‘I have time, tell me…’

Key had managed to get his hands on everyone that had pranked him, but couldn’t find Siwon.
‘Where is he?!’ Key frowned.
Kyuhyun pointed Siwon’s hiding place, hoping that his dobbing would get him off the hook. Key stomped towards where Kyuhyun was pointing, but when he got there, he turned back around and walked back.
‘… Siwon hyung and Tiffany noona are making out…’ Key blushed. 
‘EWWWW!!!’ the boys all yelled.

 

(a/n): i'm so sorry!! I haven't been updating this story, and this chap !!! I wrote it in snippets so it doesn't really flow. It's more like a drabble... i suppose... don't hate me!! I promise the next chap will go back to proper one-shots... it will be a tribute to YONGSEO because they left WGM :(