Injured

Idol Love

Tiffany sat in her hospital bed, she’d been in that position for the last hour, sighing every five minutes, causing the older nurses to pity the poor girl. She’d injured her leg, and was unable to participate in SNSD’s ‘Hoot’ promotions for the time being. She thought back to six hours ago, when she’d wounded herself, if only she didn’t, then she’d be on stage right now with the others. “All thanks to me they had to quickly rearrange the choreography and give my parts to the other members… It’s hard to learn a choreography in just a few hours… how burdensome,” she thought as she watched Yuri skilfully do Tiffany’s own part at the start.

‘They really should give Yuri more parts in your songs shouldn’t they?’ came a voice from the doorway.
‘Donghae?!’ Tiffany yelled surprise.
‘Don’t yell, I’m right here,’ Donghae pretended to scold her, ‘otherwise everyone will know we’re here and we won’t be able to stay.’
‘We?’ Tiffany asked, ‘who else is here?’
‘Yah, yah, don’t you even care that I’m visiting? You’re already looking for your  next visitor!!’ Donghae yelled as he walked into Tiffany’s hospital room.
‘Ohh!!!’ Tiffany clapped happily, ‘it’s the rest of Super Junior Oppas!!’

‘Yes!! Here we are!!’ Shindong said as he danced into the room.
The rest of the boys walked in and handed Tiffany “Get Well Soon” cards as well as teddy bears and flowers.
‘Ohh… thank you!!’ Tiffany said with her famous eye-smile.
‘No problem, little sis,’ Donghae said as he gulped down a cup of water.
‘How did you know I was in the hospital?’ Fany asked.
‘Because the girls can’t keep their mouths shut can they? And they have a schedule, and we don’t so they asked us to come here and look after you,’ Siwon explained.
‘Ohh… I see,’ Fany nodded.

For the next hour, Fany and Super Junior played around in Tiffany’s hospital room.
‘Soooo… how is it going with Wooyoung?’ Kibum teased.
‘What do you mean?!’ Fany cried, ‘there’s nothing going on between us!’
‘Yes there is!! You like him!!’ Ryeowook teased.
‘Oh, so what? Maybe I do!’ Tiffany burst.
Heechul and Leeteuk looked at each other with a suspicious glint in their eyes.
‘In  that case, you should say it to his face,’ Kangin grinned as he and the others stood up.
‘What do you mean? Where are you going?’ Tiffany asked as Super Junior walked outside.
‘Giving you and Wooyoung personal time, this was all a “Kim Heechul Plan”,’ Heechul announced.

‘Wooyoung? Where? What?’ Fany asked confused.
‘Right here,’ Wooyoung said sheepishly from the doorway.
‘You were eavesdropping?!’ Fany screeched.
‘Uh-oh… we better go…’ Super Junior mumbled as they walked swiftly out the door.
‘Don’t think I’m done with you yet, Oppas. You’re just lucky that I have to deal with this first…’ Tiffany hissed while staring at Wooyoung with bright red cheeks.

‘Haha, I feel bad for Super Junior hyungs because they’re going to get in trouble because of me,’ Wooyoung laughed while sitting down beside Tiffany.
‘Wasn’t it their plan to set me up?’ Fany sighed, trying to avoid eye-contact.
‘No, I asked Heechul hyung for help… and he came up with this plan,’ Wooyoung said.
‘Urghh…’ Fany blushed, ‘how embarrassing, I can’t believe you heard me confess.’
‘It’s not embarrassing, I’m actually glad that I know your feelings,’ Wooyoung said shyly.
‘Why?’
‘Because I know that you feel the same way I do,’ Wooyoung admitted.

The hospital room was awkwardly silent for a while.
‘Umm…’ Tiffany tried to break the awkward silence.
‘Just accept him already!!!’ a voice hissed from the other side of the door.
‘Shindong!’ another voice from the other side of the door exclaimed, ‘keep quiet or else they’ll know we’re listening!!’
‘Sheesh, Siwon, such a party pooper.’
‘I’m not a party pooper!’
‘Sure you’re not.’

Wooyoung and Tiffany giggled at Super Junior’s childishness.
‘Ahh… they’re never going to grow old are they?’ Wooyoung chuckled.
‘I think it’s impossible, even if they try,’ Fany laughed.
‘Haha, I guess so…’
So quickly, the room had gone back to its awkward silence.
‘Hurry up and do what I taught you!’ Heechul hissed at Wooyoung from behind the door.
Wooyoung blushed, ‘umm… i… I really don’t feel comfortable doing this when you’re all listening!’
‘Get over it! The whole SM family was watching when Leeteuk confessed to Sohee, a few of us listening is nothing compared to that,’ Heechul said nonchalantly while waving his hand, as if Wooyoung and Tiffany could actually see him.
‘But you guys are used to such a big family!!’
‘Be a man!’ Leeteuk cheered.

Wooyoung blushed as he turned back to Tiffany, who was smiling, amused at her Oppas weird actions.
‘So, umm… now that we know that… umm… aish, what’s wrong with me?’ Wooyoung said frustrated, ‘umm… now that we know that we… err… like… yeah, like! Like each other… ohh…’
Fany giggled at Wooyoung’s embarrassment, it was cute. ‘You mean, now that we know we like each other, should we try going out?’ she offered. ‘Yes!! That’s what I was trying to say,’ Wooyoung exclaimed, relieved that he wouldn’t have to say something that he felt to uncomfortable doing. ‘My answer is yes, Wooyoung Oppa,’ Fany smiled, maybe getting injured wasn’t all that bad, she got to spend time with Wooyoung, at least.

 

(a/n): SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG, i've been busy with my other fics... check them out :)

and sorry for the boring chap... i'm really tired

and the jongsica story wasn't a cliffhanger, that was the end! i know it's sad... but it's kind of how it is in reality... jjong isn't with sica... his with shin se kyung... sadly :( don't hate me for making it a sad story

comment and subscribe~