My secret admirer

Idol Love

Yoona walked off the set of ‘Star King’ and headed to snsd’s van with a sigh. Yet again, someone had claimed that Yoona was their ideal type on the show, but the disappointing fact was that none of them bothered to actually approach her after filming. It made her wonder if they were actually sincere about their feelings or if they were just saying that they liked her because of her face. There was, however, an exception. For the past month, Yoona had been getting flowers after every performance from a secret admirer and this was the only person who had ever made a move on their feelings, this really impressed Yoona. Even though it’s strange to fall in love with a person you don’t know, Yoona couldn’t help but fall for this person and their sweet words that they sent with the flowers.

The next day, snsd was at Music Core performing ‘Hoot’. After their performance, Yoona arrived at their change room to find a bouquet of flowers waiting for her. This time they were chrysanthemums of all colours. Yoona smiled to herself as she sniffed the flowers and read the note that came with the flowers. It read: You looked beautiful today, you were shining from the inside out! Love from your secret admirer.

‘Is that your secret admirer again?’ Sunny teased.
‘Ohh… Yoona’s in love~ Yoona’s in love~!’ Hyoyeon and Sooyoung teased.
‘How immature…’ Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
‘What? It’s interesting!’ Hyoyeon argued.
‘Okay, I know it is. But instead of teasing her, shouldn’t we help her find her lover?’ Taeyeon giggled.
‘Ohhh!! That sounds fun!!’ Tiffany clapped her hands in excitement.
‘And he could still be in the building if he only dropped that off a few minutes ago, because security wouldn’t let delivery boys in! So it must be a backstage worker or an idol!!’ Seohyun added.
‘Let’s go find him!!’ Yuri yelled.

They all spilt up into groups of three. Sunny, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were together looking for clues in the backstage area. Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica were searching the stage and the foyer of the building while Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung wondered around through the corridors and other idols’ change rooms.  

‘Knock, knock!’ Yuri shouted as she knocked on the door to the change room that SHINee, Super Junior and 2pm shared. Because it was such a large room, the three groups had to share whereas Snsd were in a small room and got it all to themselves.
Minho opened the door and smiled when he saw Yuri, ‘what are you doing here?’
‘We wanted to visit!’ she smiled brightly and bounced into the room.
Sooyoung and Yoona followed. Sooyoung went for the food and began fighting with Shindong immediately when he wouldn’t share his homemade kimbap. Yoona sat down awkwardly because she was thinking that someone in this room could be her secret admirer.

‘Yoona noona! You were amazing in your performance today!’ Taemin piped up from beside her.
‘Thank you!’ Yoona said.
‘Do you want some of my banana milk?’ he asked innocently.
‘No thanks…’ Yoona smiled.
“Could it be Taemin?” Yoona thought, “Nah… he’s too young for me and he doesn’t seem to like me.”
‘Okay then… but you’re missing out on one of the best things on earth!’ Taemin replied with a shrug and walked away to bother Minho and Yuri.

‘Yoona!’ a voice cried out.
Yoona turned towards the voice and saw Taecyeon sitting beside Nichkhun from across her.
‘That was a great performance! Trouble, trouble, trouble~’ Nichkhun began singing to himself.
‘Haha, thank you. You know, you might just be the missing tenth member of snsd!’ Yoona laughed as she watched Nichkhun dance.
‘I think I am! Maybe I’ll quit 2pm and join SNSD! It’s more my style!’ Nichkhun exclaimed.
‘We’ll welcome you with open arms,’ Yoona replied.
‘What about me?’ Taecyeon asked with a pouted but there was a twinge of jealousy in his voice.
‘Aigoo… I think you’re too beastly for SNSD’s image…’ Yoona laughed.
‘But I can do the dance too!’ Taecyeon exclaimed and began doing the arrow dance.
‘Haha!’ Yoona laughed at his antics, ‘I think Nichkhun-shi is more suited for SNSD.’
Taecyeon frowned, stood up and walked away abruptly without saying anything.

‘Did I say something wrong? I was only joking…’ Yoona frowned.
‘Nah… he’s got his reasons… just being a sook is all,’ Nichkhun told her.
‘Are you sure?’
‘Yeah, he’ll be back. Anyways, I need to go see Vic, I think she’s waiting for me…’ Nichkhun said and walked off.
‘Yoona! Yoona!’ Yuri yelled as she ran across the room.
‘What?’ Yoona asked irritably when she saw how happy Yuri looked with Minho when she couldn’t even figure out who her secret admirer was.
Yuri pouted, ‘I only wanted to tell you that Minho told me who was sending you all those flowers…’
‘I’m sorry!’ Yoona cried, ‘please tell me who it is!’
‘It Taecyeon!’

And with that, Yoona ran out the door and after Taecyeon’s retreating back. How could she not have seen all the clues he’d given her? All the times he went out of his way to see her and be so kind to her… the special way he treated her compared to other girls… How could she be so stupid and not notice that she’d liked him even before the flowers and when she found out it was him? She’d always felt that strange feeling in her chest when she was filming for Caribbean Bay. Yoona threw herself against Taecyeon’s back and hugged him, ‘it’s you isn’t it?’
He didn’t respond, instead, he turned around and hugged her, ‘so you finally noticed.’

 

(a/n): i really apologize for not updating this fic much but i really wanted to finish 'Falling for you... all over again' which i have now done, and even created a sequel to :D to make up for not updating much, i double updated even though they aren't that great of an update. Please do continue to read, comment and subscribe :)