I Lied pt.2

Idol Love

Sookey had been dating for a while now, a 7 months to be exact. But, within those 7 months, their relationship was restricted to short phone calls and texts. Their schedules were packed and they barely saw each other, but they had to make do with what they had. But for the first time since snsd had started promoting ‘Hoot’, Sooyoung had a day off, and she knew she wanted to spend it with Key.

‘Yoboseyo, Key?’ Sooyoung said when someone picked up Key’s phone.
‘Anniyo, it’s Jjong. I’ll go get Key for you,’ Jonghyun’s tired voice came from the other end of the line.
‘Yoboseyo?’ Key’s voiced said a few moments later.
‘Key! It’s Sooyoung.’
‘Oh, how are you?’
‘Good, and you?’
‘I’m hell of a lot tired… promoting and work and stuff…’ Key mumbled.
‘Oh, well, I have a day off today… so I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch?’
‘Ah, mianhae, Sooyoung, I have a schedule all day until midnight.’
‘Oh… okay,’ Sooyoung mumbled, disappointed.
‘I got to go.’
‘Okay, by-,’ Sooyoung was cut off, Key had hung up on her.
‘Sheesh!! He could’ve waited until I said goodbye!!’ Sooyoung cried angrily as she tossed her phone on the bed, ‘I guess I’ll hang out with the others instead.’

‘Yuri!!! Hyoyeon!!! Let’s go play at the beach!!’ Sooyoung cried as she walked out of her bedroom and towards the lounge room.
‘Ah… Hyoyeon’s gone out, Sooyoung-ah,’ Yuri said, ‘and I’m going to SHINee’s dorm to play with Minho.’
‘What do you mean when you say play??’ Sica asked naughtily.
‘Aishh!! Not the way you mean, you and Jjong are too erted!!’ Yuri scolded.
‘Like you and Minho aren’t,’ Sica said sarcastically.
‘Wait, you’re hanging out with Minho? But Key said he had a schedule…’ Sooyoung said.
‘Maybe it’s just Key that’s busy…’
‘Aww… but what am I going to do all day?!’ Sooyoung whined.
‘You can study with me, unnie,’ Seohyun said innocently.
‘Or come shopping with me, Wooyoung has a schedule too,’ Tiffany called from the kitchen.
‘Ahh… I think I’ll go shopping with Fany unnie, mianhae, maknae,’ Sooyoung said quickly before she could be dragged into studying on her day off.

‘Ah, Fany, don’t you think you’ve bought enough dresses?? Can we go have some coffee or something??’ Sooyoung complained as she was dragged by Fany into another store.
‘Sure, I want some coffee and a cupcake anyway.’

Sooyoung and Tiffany walked into the closest café they could find and Tiffany went to order the food while Sooyoung went to find them a seat. The café was full, so Sooyoung had to head upstairs, towards the back of the café. She saw Key and Nicole, happily talking and drinking coffee together. Sooyoung felt her heart stop… why was he here when he said he had a schedule?? Why was he out with Nicole instead of her, his girlfriend?? Why did he lie?? Suddenly, Sooyoung felt angry, she wasn’t hurt anymore, she was betrayed.
‘KIM KIBUM!! What the hell?!’ she yelled at the top of her lungs.
‘Sooyoung!?’ Key yelled shocked, ‘what are you doing here?’
‘I had a day off remember?! And I called a certain someone, asking if they wanted to spend the day with me, but they said they had a schedule!! What liars!!’
‘Sooy-,’ Key tried to say something but Sooyoung turned away and ran out of the café.

Key chased after her, hoping that she wouldn’t misunderstand. He reached the door to the café in time to see Sooyoung running across the road without looking, within a matter of seconds, a car ran her over.
‘Sooyoung!!!!’ Key yelled as he ran over to her.
She wasn’t bleeding, but was knocked out. Nicole had run after them, and arrived where Sooyoung was unconscious and where Key was panicking. She quickly called the ambulance, seeing as Key was panicking too much to even come to his senses.

At the Hospital~

When SNSD and SHINee arrived at the hospital, they saw Key with his faces in his hands, his body shaking from his silent sobbing, and they saw Nicole, who was sitting next to him, trying to comfort him and keep him from breaking down.
‘Key! What happened to Sooyoung?!’ Sica yelled.
‘Is she okay?’
‘How’d she get hurt?!’
‘Why did she run out of the café while I was getting food?!’ Fany cried.
‘Most importantly, I thought you had a schedule, how were you there when she got hurt?’ Yuri asked suspiciously.
‘And why is Nicole here with you?’ Hyoyeon added.
‘I-I-I… I was…’ Key tried to say something, but couldn’t.

The doctor stepped out of Sooyoung’s room and said, ‘she has a slight concussion, and needs to rest. We will also be keeping her here overnight.’
‘Can we go see her?’ Taeyeon cried.
‘Yes, but don’t get her too riled up, she needs to take it easy.’
SNSD and SHINee stepped into Sooyoung’s room, Key and Nicole followed solemnly behind. Sooyoung saw that she had visitors and sat up gently in her bed. She was smiling until she saw Key.
‘What is he doing here?’ she asked coldly, referring to Key.
‘Bwoh?! Have you lost your memories? His. Your. Boyfriend. Kim. Kibum.’ Yoona said slowly and clearly so Sooyoung would understand.
‘No his not,’ Sooyoung snapped, ‘we broke up the minute I caught him cheating on me with Nicole.’
‘Sooyoung… listen to me,’ Key tried.
‘Get out!!’ Sooyoung yelled.
‘I was only getting a coffee with Nicole, she’s my friend. Besides, my schedule suddenly got cancelled and I didn’t want to bother you when you probably made other plans when I said I couldn’t go. And Nicole called and asked to catch up, and seeing as Onew was too busy eating at some chicken restaurant, Jjong was making weird noises with Sica, Minho was playing with Yuri and Taemin was watching cartoons, I decided I should go as I had no one to hang out with. I promise,’ Key said.
‘Liar! Get out!’ Sooyoung yelled as she threw a pillow at Key.
‘Hyung, she’s not supposed to get riled up. Maybe you should go outside,’ Taemin reasoned.
‘Okay… I’ll be outside.’
As soon as Key left, Sooyoung began crying and the girls surrounded her, trying to find out what happened.

Sooyoung was released from hospital the next morning. Her schedule was cancelled for a week so she could rest and she stayed at home all day. It was her fifth day of rest when Taeyeon came back from her schedule and said, ‘you know, he is still waiting outside.’
Taeyeon was referring to Key who sat outside their dorm every day after his schedule, waiting for Sooyoung to talk to him.
‘I don’t care, he can go freeze his off,’ Sooyoung said icily.
‘You know you love him, and you don’t mean that.’
‘I know, but I want to see how much his willing to freeze his off for me.’
‘I feel sorry for him… go talk to him if he is here in 3 nights, please, for me?’ Taeyeon begged.
‘Aishh… fine, but only because I don’t like seeing my leader have to beg.’
‘Thank you.’

‘You’re an idiot you know?’ Sooyoung said 3 nights later when she got downstairs, where Key was sitting on a bench out in the cold.
‘Sooyoung!!’ he cried happily.
‘I’m only here because Taeyeon asked me to.’
‘Oh…’
‘So stop coming here, I won’t listen to you.’
‘No! You have to forgive me! I wasn’t cheating on you! I promise!!’ Key yelled.
‘I know, Nicole already explained and I checked with your manager whether or not you really had a schedule.’
‘Then why are you still angry?!’ Key yelled frustrated.
‘I like teasing you, besides, I didn’t know if you’d stay out in the cold waiting for me this long,’ Sooyoung sang.
‘I was out here for 8 nights for nothing?? When you weren’t even angry anymore?! When you’re the one that misunderstood?!’ Key yelled frustrated.
‘Don’t get angry or I’ll go back inside…’ Sooyoung said as she turned around to walk inside.
‘Anniyo!! I’m not angry!!’ Key pouted as he ran up to her and hugged her from behind, resting his cold cheeks on her shoulder.
‘Even though you put me through all this… I still love you Choi Sooyoung,’ he whispered.

 

(a/n): sorry for the late update!! I went on a holiday!! but i updated ^^

minyul is next!!! <3

comment and subscribe!!