Sleepover

Idol Love

The dance studio was chaos. It was night time and half of the junior trainees were meant to be sleeping together in the dance studio, but instead, they hadn’t even pulled out their sleeping bags and were running amuck. Imagine just how much trouble would be stirred if the other half of the junior trainees were present, but luckily for Taeyeon, the other half had already attended the Idol Workshop the weekend before and she’d only have to deal with 18 of them while they stayed overnight at the SM Building. Although she was not the oldest, somehow, she’d landed herself the spot of leader for this sleepover as Leeteuk had attended the one last week, which she didn’t know if it was a good or bad thing. It was good because the more times she was in charge, and the more times things ran smoothly, chances were that when she became part of a group, she’d be the leader. The bad thing, however, was having to deal with 18 kids with an average age of 15 (Taemin was responsible for bringing down the average age after Siwon, Eunhyuk and Sungmin brought it up) and trying to keep them under control, especially when four of them had started to dance as if they were at a nightclub.

‘Hyoyeon! Yuri! Sooyoung! Yoona!’ Taeyeon shouted from across the room where she was handing Taemin his banana milk and watching the four girls dance like crazy.
They were waving around flashlights while they danced and swinging their arms around like crazy, almost knocking Sungmin and Sunny in the process as the two wrestled by them.
“When will I ever get a rest?! I thought Onew was supposed to be helping me!’ Taeyeon thought while running to the four girls.
‘Unnie, dance with us~’ Hyoyeon yelled over the music while she shook her head around.
‘It’s really fu- Unnie!!! Why did you turn off the music?!’ Yuri complained to the older girl who was in control of the loudspeakers.
‘We’re not at a nightclub, and your 14, control yourselves,’ Taeyeon snapped, walking away with the remote to the loudspeakers and hiding it.

‘Unnie!!! Minho kicked me!!’ Seohyun shouted.
‘You shouldn’t get in the way of an intense soccer game!’ the 12 year old Minho retorted, his teammates nodded.
‘You shouldn’t play soccer inside the dance studio!’ Seohyun yelled.
‘We can if we want to,’ Siwon, Jonghyun and Eunhyuk butted in.
‘But it’s dangerous!’ Seohyun yelled.
‘She’s right. Now stop playing inside and go sleep,’ Taeyeon ordered.
Although she was younger than Siwon and Eunhyuk, they wouldn’t dare defy her when she was one of the most vicious trainees they knew, so they stopped the game and sulkily walked away. Minho huffed at Seohyun as he walked by, knocking her shoulder and giving her a greasy.

‘If you keep being mean to me, I’ll tell Yuri unnie!’ Seohyun screeched when he kicked her bag which lay on the floor.
‘You wouldn’t dare…’ he narrowed his eyes.
‘Just watch me,’ Seohyun grinned evilly before turning to where Yuri was searching under the couch for the remote to the loudspeakers, ‘Yuri unnie~’
‘Yeah?’ Yuri looked up at the younger girl.
‘Minho’s being mean to me, and he kicked my stuff~,’ Seohyun whined with her best aegyo.
‘Minho!’ Yuri pretended to scold, but couldn’t help smiling.
‘She stopped my soccer game!’ Minho defended as he took off his shirt to change into a clean one.
‘Ewww~,’ Seohyun cried before running away to the other side of the room.

‘Yuri, see something you like?’ Minho while walking closer to her, running his hand over his chest.
‘Noona, you’re supposed to call me noona!!!’ Yuri fake scolded while trying to look anywhere but at Minho.
‘No way! Two years is nothing, Yul,’ Minho teased, putting both hands against the wall on either side of her.
Yuri backed up against the wall and gulped.
“Kwon Yuri!” she scolded herself in her head, “he’s way~ younger than you!! And stop looking at his chest, even if it’s hot and all!! Stop looking!!’
‘Yuri-ah, I know you like what you see,’ Minho teased brushing his lips across her neck.
‘Minho-ah, stop,’ Yuri cried.
‘No.’

Seohyun had sat down next to Kyuhyun and watched him as he played his new videogame. It seemed very intense, but she did not know what was going on in the game. She had liked Kyuhyun for years now, but he seemed too wound up in his videogames that she never got a chance to speak to him, and tonight was no exception. As she opened to speak, she was stopped when the most horrified shriek came from across the room.

‘TAEYEON UNNIE!!! Yuri and Minho are making out!’ Yoona yelled horrified while pointing at the two who was leaned against the wall.
‘Geez, Yoona noona, you just had to interrupt us!’ Minho scolded as Yuri tried to untangle herself from him and he held her closer, making sure that she could not move from their position.
‘Gosh, Minho, put a shirt on,’ Eunhyuk teased.
‘Okay, okay, NOTHING to see here!!’ Taemin said while standing in front of Minho and Yuri and waving his hands about.
The trainees returned to what they were doing while Minho put his shirt on and Yuri blushed.

Seohyun had chickened out of talking to Kyuhyun, and instead, got up and walked to Tiffany and Sunny who was gossiping in the corner.
‘Gosh, Siwon is soooo ho-.’
Tiffany was interrupted when the younger girl approached, ‘hi unnies,’ she smiled.
‘Hey…’
‘Oh, did I interrupt something private?’ Seohyun asked.
‘Uhh… kinda,’ Tiffany mumbled.
‘Oh, I’m sorry,’ Seohyun apologised while walking away, she was clearly upset.
‘Ohh… now what do I do?? I feel so bad now…’ Tiffany muttered to Sunny, but the latter just shrugged her shoulders.

‘Seohyun, are you okay?’ Hyoyeon asked when she was the former close to tears.
‘Yes… unnie, doesn’t Tiffany and Sunny unnie like me?’
‘Of course they do! Why wouldn’t they?!’ Hyoyeon said.
‘Then why don’t they want to talk to me?!’ Seohyun burst out.
Hyoyeon hugged her, ‘aww… maybe it was something private.’
‘But I thought we were never going to keep secrets from each other!!’
‘Maybe they’ll tell you later, give them time. Now why doesn’t unnie make you smile?’ Hyoyeon asked the younger girl.
‘How?’ she sniffled and wiped her tears.
‘Like this…’ Hyoyeon turned and yelled across the room, ‘yah!!! Cho Kyuhyun!! Teach Seohyun how to play that game!!’
‘Okay… Seohyun-ah, why don’t you come here?’ Kyuhyun called back.
‘Thanks unnie,’ Seohyun mumbled before running to Kyuhyun with flushed cheeks.

‘Sooyoung, where’s Sica?’ asked Taeyeon.
‘I don’t know… last time I saw her, she was making out with Jonghyun,’ Sooyoung said through mouthful of food.
‘Oh gosh…’ Taeyeon muttered and walked away to search for Sica.
Sooyoung continued to eat after Taeyeon left, but was interrupted again when someone else approached.
‘Give me some of the popcorn,’ Key said and stuck out his hand.
‘No!’ Sooyoung snapped, pulling the bag of popcorn out of reach.
‘Don’t be so stingy!’
‘You’re being stingy! Buy your own!’ Sooyoung yelled back.

From afar, Yoona was sitting with Taemin as the two shared cartons of banana milk and watching what was happening around the room.
‘They are soooo into each other,’ Yoona commented on the arguing Sooyoung and Key.
‘Mhhmm, just give it a few years,’ Taemin said quite wisely for his age.
‘Ohh… and they’d have the cutest babies ever!!’ Yoona said, looking at Sunny and Sungmin who were fighting as Tiffany and Siwon watched on.
‘Nahh… I think Onew hyung and Taeyeon noona will,’ Taemin sipped on his banana milk.
‘Wait… Onew hyung’s back!!! Food!!!’ Taemin shouted and ran towards Onew, forgetting about his banana milk and Yoona.

‘Finally!! Your back!! How long does it take to get food?! I can’t look after so many of them by myself!!’ Taeyeon shouted at Onew who had barely just made it through the door before he was scolded.
‘What could’ve been so bad?’
‘Yoonyul started to play the most craziest version of truth or dare, Eunhyuk exploded a bunch of things in the microwave, Taemin had a hissy fit, Minho, Jonghyun, Siwon and Sungmin played indoor soccer. Oh, and Sooyoung and Key were fighting each other, so were Sunny and Sungmin. Tiffany was going control-freak on everyone. Kyuhyun hasn’t moved from his videogame and neither has Seohyun. Also, there is pudding on the ceiling and I don’t know how it got there, Yuri and Minho started to make out, and so did Sica and Jonghyun!! That’s not even half of it!’ Taeyeon finally snapped.

The trainees froze mid-way of grabbing their food from Onew.
‘Ohh~ umma and appa are fighting…’ Eunhyuk whispered.
‘Shut up Eunhyuk,’ Taeyeon snapped.
Eunhyuk gulped, Taeyeon had snapped, and the wrong move could make her bite your head off.
‘Get your food and eat quietly,’ Taeyeon told everyone.
They stopped playing around and followed her orders, none of them making a sound.

After two hours of eating and watching TV, Taeyeon ordered them all to get ready for bed. They were still scared of her now that she was in vicious-Taeyeon mode. They prepared their sleeping bags and slipped in.

‘Taeyeon noona, please don’t be angry anymore,’ Taemin begged.
‘I’m not angry anymore,’  she said softly, ‘I just wish you guys would behave sometimes, you can stop being so stiff now.’
‘Oh, thank goodness, because I want to sleep with Yuri,’ Minho let out a sigh of relief and moved towards Yuri.
‘I’m sleeping with Yuri!’ Yoona cried.
‘I am!!’ Minho fought back and ran to Yuri’s sleeping bag, crawling in and hugging Yuri who was too tired to complain about Minho being in the same sleeping bag instead of in his own next to her.
‘Yoona noona, you can sleep next to me,’ Taemin yelled in the darkness.
‘Okay…’

Soon they were all settled in their desired places and were all talking instead of sleeping. Instead of getting mad again, Taeyeon smiled, no matter how much they all got on her nerves, she still loved them, and that’s why she felt so bad for yelling.
‘Guy?’ she called out into the darkness of the room.
They quietened down and Siwon replied, ‘yeah?’
‘I’m sorry for yelling.’
‘Aww… don’t be sorry!! We’re sorry!’ Tiffany cried, ‘group hug!!’

As the trainees surrounded her and hugged her, Taeyeon smiled, she definitely wanted to have another sleep over again, no matter how disastrous it was, because everything would turn out just alright.

 

(a/n): sorry for not updating this for a while... so i updated today even though i'm really tired :)

what do you think? i know, i know, crap ending, right??

comment and subscribe please~