2

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

 

Junyoung’s POV

My mind kept wondering off because manager hyung wanted to tell and show us something. But what?

“ya….hyung wake up!” I snapped out of my trance and saw dongjun smiling like a pabo in front of me.

“When is manager hyung coming?” I shrugged my shoulders as my eyes followed and saw what everyone was doing in the dance room. Minwoo was helping Taehun to get the movements right for our new song, Kevin was laying down with Heechul, Siwan and hyungshik were talking while Kwanghee was wrapping his arms around siwan. How does that not surprise me…

While Dongjun was sitting at my feet with his ipod blasting. I look at the clock and noticed that it was 5pm. Where are you hyung?

 

*knock* Kwanghee took his arms off Siwan and ran to the door.

“I’ve got it! Got it got it got it….” He squealed as he opened the door.

“HYUNG!!!!” he said. So he finally arrived.

“Sorry im late.” He said calmly. “Come in..they wont bite.” He whispered.

 

“Anyways, you know how…”

“GAHHHHH SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!” I heard Kwanghee squeal as he brought in a young girl around Dongie’s age…

Hmmmm….

“Like I was saying…. You know how im going for a month, right?”

We all nodded. “well, the replacement for that month is my daughter.. Kwon ______, please look after her while Im gone and she will do the same for you for in return” he stated with glaring eyes.

 

“alright… Ill be going…enjoy yourselfs.. “he said as he left.

 

She bowed slightly then smiled. Aish….. whats this feeling?

“My name is Kwon ______ and you guys can introduce yourselves..” she spoke cutely.

“Well.. I’m the handsome princely type of your dreams, Im Hwang Kwanghee!” he spoke . I had to mentally slap myself and I have a feeling the rest of them all did too.

_______________'s POV

“Them there dancing, the guy with blonde hair is Ha Minwoo the ultimate dancing machine of Ze:A, then beside him is Kim Taehun our main rapper and how lovely umma…”

“I heard that…”

Kwanghee chuckled happily beside me. “there by the layng down near the window is our lay bak Aussie.. KEVIN!!!! And beside him is: Jung Heechul …. He is a bit cold.. don’t worry he is harmless..then the two at the mirror are:  Park Hyungshik is the funny looking tall one and Im Siwan is the other one, then finally beside us are: Kim Dongjun is the maknae and the one sitting down then the one staring at you is our leader.. Moon Junyoung.” He pointed around to each member.

‘Well im going to have a lot…of fun….’ I mumbled

“Welcome…we better go home..its not that far… oh.._____-shii how old are you?” Kevin spoke up.

“19” I replied. The next thing that happened I was crushed in a bear hug by Dongjun.

“Yay we are the same age..” I said happily.

“how far is your dorm?” I asked curiously

“umm… 5 minute walk.. we’ll show you” Kevin got up and everyone followed him.

“I’ll take your  bags “ I saw Junyoung smile sweetly as he took my bags.

“are you sure?”

“yeah its all good! If you need help just come and get me..ill help” he told me as I blushed.

“kwanghee is right about something…” I look up at him as he smiled. “..you are cute..” he ruffled my hair as he walked out.

I stood there blankly. “Come on…time is getting slower if you stay there….” I snapped out and saw Heechul standing beside me.

“GO dongsaeng!” he pushed me out of the room.