5

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

 

--that night—

Siwan’s POV

After we had our ice-creams, we sat down in the living room around the table. I sat beside Kwanghee on my left and Minwoo on my right.

So around the table from my left went: Kwanghee, Taehun, Kevin, Heechul, Junyoung, Dongjun, Hyungshik, _____ , Minwoo and then me.

I watched their faces….”Siwannie!!! what are you thinking?” Kwanghee poked my side, I turn slightly and blinked. “nothing that important.”

“sure…” he gave his usually smile that everyone loves.

“hey _______, what can you tell about yourself?” I turned slightly and saw Hyungshik asked her.

I wonder why he asked her?

 

________’s POV

“ummm… what exactly do you wanna know?” I asked him. My eyes stayed looking at his face, mainly his eyes to see what he was thinking but they there neutral…

“well…” I couldn’t find the words to say anything, more like lost for words…I don’t know how I should explain myself to them, and they are guys for heaven’s sakes…

“she will tell us later, anyways…we should go to bed…” Junyoung spoke behind me with his hand on my head, my fringe fell over my face so the boys could see my face.

“Night ________-ah!!!” they all chanted and left the room.

“t..t..thank you Junyoung-a..” I got cut off as he placed a finger on my lips.

“don’t need to thank me. Remember im here to help since I am the leader of this band of misfits and I want to help you..and could you…umm” I scanned his face and noticed he was going red.

I placed my hand on his forehead. “are you sick o..o..oppa?” I could feel my cheeks go brighter and I saw his face go brighter too.

“ani…”he smiled and removed his finger off me and stood up walking towards the bedroooms.

“night ____”

“night!” I waved as he walked away.

I sighed deeply as I felt my face.’ Am I falling for… aish…’ I messed my hair and placed my head on the table, closing my eyes.

“go to bed..you need more rest than what we do..” I heard someone spoke as I fell off to sleep.

 

Dongjun’s POV

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the living room lights still on. I peeked into the room and saw _____ leaning her head on the table.

“go to bed..you need more rest than what we do..” I went up to her and tugged her shirt softly.

“dongsaeng…” I sighed in defeat.

I picked her up and placed her on the couch and quickly ran inside and grabbed spare pillow and blankets and ran back to her and placed the pillow under her head and the blankets  on her.

“sweet dreams….dongsaeng…” I said as I walked into my room.