8

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

 

-after the ride to the photshoot-
 
Hyungshik POV
 
All i could think about was _____-ah and what happened before we got here and with hyung always by her side. I shudder at the fact that moonie hyung might like her and i dont know but.. aish.
 
"hmm whats up shikie?" i felt someone pat my shoulder and i turned around and saw Heechul smiling.
 
I shake my head at him and sigh, "nothing hyung" i replied.
 
"sure nothing is wrong here..i cant see anything wrong" he mocked while smirking. I sat down and looked around for ______ and i spotted her talking to Minwoo and Kwanghee hyungs. 'Why wont you hang around me?' i asked myself quietly
 
"you know that you arent a lonely you have everyone...ohh" heechul paused and walked away. i sighed heavily as i sat there watching ____ ... n-n-not like a stalker..
 
-hour later-
 
"HYUNGSHIK... hyungshik.. oppa...anyone one home?" i heard _____ calling me. 'this must be a dream' i thoought smiling.
 
"Okay then..." i heard her move away and my eyes opened wide to see her gone.. aish i got up and walked around where is she?
 
 
_____ POV
 
After everyone had finished taking there photo for there new mv and the photographers decided to go out towards the beach for a scenery. I smiled as i found all the boys playing around. 
"guys we are all going to the beach to take more photos for the shoot..arsso?" they all nod and then i noticed that Hyungshik wasnt with them. 
"Minnie oppa!!" I called out to Minwoo and he turned around with a huge grin.
 
"yes _____-ah?"
 
"umm...here is shikkie oppa?" 
 
His eyes widen and looks around. "umm i have no idea or clue wait a second.." he ran off and left me there like a pabo not doing anything and looking like an idiot.
 
"No one has seen him and well will be at the car if you need us" he ruffled my hair
"not nice oppa"
 
he smirked and stuck his tongue out at me and walked away.
 
'so evil' i mumbled and walked around looking for Hyungshik and after a few minutes walking and asking some of the photgraphers if they have seen him or not, i ended up finding him sitting on the cold ground.
 
""HYUNGSHIK... hyungshik.. oppa...anyone one home?" i asked him and seeing him smile i had a feeling he woke up from my voice. I rolled my eyes and noticed he didnt open his eyes so i stood there looked at him and feeling like my face was going bright red.
 
'am i..oh i hope not..' i thought as i touched my cheeks.
 
"okay then" i said near him and walked off towards the exit. 
 
"____________-AHHHHH!!!!" i turned slightly and see hyungshik running up to me with his arms wide open. "why did you leave me?" i blinked as my head went down as i felt his arms tighten slightly around my arms and i placed my hands on his hands.
 
"sorry oppa." 
 
"its okay..umm where is everyone else?"
 
"about that" 
 
I ended up telling him everything that happened and he grabbed my hand and ran to the car.
 
'yeah im not falling for him..am i?'
 
 
-at the car-
No one's POV
 
"look here is the new couple of Park Hyunshik and Kwon ______" Kwanghee jumped up and down happily as Minwoo and Junyoung glared at him as both ____ and Hyungshik blushed badly trying not the others see their faces.
 
 
"Im driving now ______-shii so get in" Kevin smiled as both Hyungshik and ______ sat in the middle seats.
 
So in the car it went: Kevin- drivers seat, Dongjun- passanger seat, heechul, Taehun, Kwanghee and Siwan in the back and in the middle was: Junyoung, Minwoo, ______ and Hyunshik.
 
On the ride to the beach everyone except Dongjun and Kevin were sleeping. "Lets have a bet hyung!" Dongjun smirked at Kevin and Kevin glared at him. 
"not now"
 
"awww..but its about _______"
 
Kevin thought about it and smiled. "what is it?" 
 
"lets bet that sometime soon one of members will ask _____ out"
 
"oh and who do think that will be?"
 
"moonie"
 
Kevin raised his eye brows and sighed. "Who do you think?"
 
"umm ill say either Minwoo or Hyungshik"
 
"noooo...choose one!!!" Dongjun snarled at him
 
"hey dont get angry at me im only saying what i think you dont have to bite my head off"
 
"sorry but choose one"
 
"okay Minwoo..happy?"
 
"very" he smiled happily looking out.
 
"BEACH!!!!!" Dongjun exclaimed as he pressed his head on the window.
 
"pabo wake up everyone we are here!" 
 
Everyone began to wake up slowly and looking outside. Hyungshik gulped as he saw water. 
'i hope we dont have to swim' he thought.
 
 
"_________-shii...ready?" Siwan patted my head as the car parked. "yes" 
 
"IM HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!" Kwanghee complained.
 
"really kwangie you are hungry now?" Taehun frowned and Kwanghee shrugged his shoulders.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: And after part they do the photoshoot which is part of 'wait yo!' mv kekeke
 
and sorry its been awhile since i last updated this one... ive been trying to find where i last left all my chappies for this one but unfortuantly i only found this one... forgive me!!!
 
but yeah.. OMG ZE:A'S NEW SONG>>> AFTERMATH~~~~~~~
 
 
^^^^
 
GAHHHHHH -faints-