10

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

 

_____ POV

-back at the dorm 3 hours later-

I kept thinking about how he saved me and thought about that for a while as i was sitting down on the sofa in the living room, i sneezed loudly as i felt him placed a towel around my shoulders and hugged him softly.

 

"Why did you save me?"

"i didn't want to see you drown, i rather care about you then care for myself and then the band." i smiled happily as he ruffled my damp hair softly. "but then again, i dont want to see you sick either"

I looked up as his hands unwrapped around my shoulders, "go on have a shower and get changed into something dry before they all return" he smiled brightly. I blushed softly as i got up and went to my bedroom and grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and shut it close then leaning against it. I sighed heavily thinking about everything.

-flashback-

=3 hours ago at photoshoot on the boat=

After we all arrived on the boat, i kept my eyes on the guys as they got ready again.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder and saw Kwanghee and Minwoo hugging me tightly as they whispered in my ear, "We love you ________" then they kissed my cheeks, as my cheeks grew pink Siwan walked up and grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "dont listen to them all they want is attention" he smirked at me.

 

a few minutes later as the guys started to get their photos taken again, i heard a chuckle beside me and turned around slightly to see the music video director beside me. "So are you looking after them or are they looking after you?"

"umm.."

"which one do you like the most?" my face went bright red not knowing who to say.

"im only messing with you." he ruffled my hair.

I looked around after the director left me and saw a couple of new body guards, they just kept staring at me with their eyes. I didnt feel safe every step i took backwards they moved forward until the next second i began to scream and fell head first into the water then everything went blank, but then i woke up just a few minutes ago to see who had saved me.

"you finally woke up, i was getting worried after i saved you from drowning before" i blinked at him, "why?"

"Because.." he flushed and walked away

-end of flashback-

knock..knock..KNOCK. I shook my head as he spoke, "are you okay in there? you didnt drown again did you" he spoke with a hint of sarcasm but i could fell his worriness sticking out of his sarcasm.

"no i didnt drown, dont worry..." "ill always worry about you" he interputed me and i could feel my cheeks burning.

"actually forget i said that, just...arggh, just finish up and come out they will be back any minute" he walked away from the door. my legs let go as i fell to the ground softly, i sighed as i brought my knees to my head.

'does he really like me, just to save me or is he just doing it because he wanted to?'

==

Author's Note:

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Everyone~~

 

It's been awhile since i last updated this story and here is the next chappie~~

On another note:

have a guess to which member saved you?

and maybe who ever gets it right can get a prize...

a ZE:A oneshot of you and one the members or another band that they want...

kekekeke have a guess

 

hope you all enjoy this soo far!!