7

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

Junyoung's pov

When I woke up I could smell something burning. As I climbed off the bunk bed, I felt a pair of hands on my pants and turned slightly and see Heechul eyeing me. "yes?"

"why do you like her?" I blinked and felt like something was blocking my throat.

"I...."

"don't worry. And I doubt Taehunnie is cooking he wouldn't let the food burn" I nodded as he turned around and went back to sleep, I sighed heavily leaving the room I began to think if it was ____ cooking.  I smiled as I went to the kitchen and saw Hyungsik and ____ hugging!

But why?

Next thing i heard was: "thank you ____"

'why is he thanking her for?'

"why are you hugging her for?" I blurted out. I want to see her face to see if it could tell me anything as  her face turns slowly to face me, Hyungsik places his hand in front of her then places his face in front of hers.

I could feel my heart hurting       ... No I couldn't......

"well isn't it our gracious leader." he spoke happily.

'what is he up to?'

"I'm going to wake up them up" hyungshik smiled and ruffled her hair as he left. I watched him leave calling the boys.

I walked up to _____ to see her closely. I placed my hand under her chin and raised her head to see her face.

"hello junyoungie!" she smiled happily as her face grew brighter and my heart began to beat faster... 'again?!'

"you are okay?" she nodded

"yes don't worry all we did was cook breakfast and hurry you guys have a photoshoot today and to shoot your new mv too so palli!!!" she smiled and walked out. I stood there thinking. 

'am I falling for her?'

______'s pov

I grabbed everything and had a shower. After I came out I was greeted by two happy faces. Minwoo and Kwanghee. "so I...."

"we heard hyung.... We"

"fine...shhh... WE heard that we have a photoshoot and mv to do today...correct?" Kwanghee wondered and I nodded in response. Then I see them nod and smirk.

"what you two thinking?"

  "nothing bad.... Nothing bad at all" they spoke in unison.

"leave her alone hyungs... Your scaring her" I felt a pair of hands on mine and dragged me away. Next minute I realized that I was in a bedroom I spun around and see dongjun.

"thank you dongie!"

"no problem, when are we leaving?" I looked at my watch to see it was 7.34am.

"we have less then half and hour till we leave, why?"

"well since you need a room you can take that bed there" he pointed to the bed next to the cribbed bed. I smiled and nod. 

"thank you dongie." I bowed slightly. "it's alright, you need a bed" We both walked out and I waited in the living room for them.

"15 mins till we leave palli" I yelled as I stood at the door and to pass time I turned my phone and began to look through the messages I found one new message.

I press the mail and it was from dad.

'dear princess,

I hope the boys are treating you well and you and them are looking after each other as well.

And I hope the schedule is working well.

I'll call you or mail you again around 2-3 weeks from now to tell you when I'm returning! 

Love dad' I sighed.

Just as I was about to text back I felt something flick me.

I looked up and see both cold one and umma standing in front of me. "you both you look good"

They both nod I looked at my phone for the time. 8.04am... Aish.

. "get your butts out now otherwise we are going to be late!!" I screamed then Heechul places his hand on my mouth

. "you maybe our manager but you don't have to scream" he spoke monotoned.

And Taehun nodded in agreement,

"he is right we want to you not to be sick, hurt or anything and we will be like you umma and Appa for now on" Taehun spoke proudly.

"why are you doing that for?"

"that's soo awkward!"

"you guys are creepy"

"Taechul is real" Minwoo, Kevin, dongjun and Siwan walked in with discussed faces plastered on them.

"okay who are we missing? Hyungsik, JunYoung and kwang..."

"don't say HIS name..."

"why?"

 "what's the saying again Siwan?"

"speak about the devil and here he will appear" Siwan spoke knowingly Minwoo rolled his eyes

. "so yeah if he hears his name he will appear" he explained.

I nodded as I told them to meet me at the car, then I walk into the bedrooms and see Hyungsik singing softly to his iPod, I tap his shoulder he jumped and took out his earplugs.

"we are leaving now, where's JunYoung and Kwanghee?" He places his fingers to his chin,

"Kwanghee check the bathroom and JunYoung check his bedroom" 

"thank you" He nodded and walked out still singing, I smiled cutely thinking about it. I walked to the bathroom and knock.

"I'm here" I hear Kwanghee shout. I open the door and see Kwanghee applying too much makeup on his face.

"umm..kwangie?" I stopped and dropped what he was doing and and turned to face me and smirkes.

"yes my lovely dongsaeng?"

"we are leaving now" His eyes widen and quickly fixed his make up and packed everything and ran out.

Lastly, I walked to the 3rd bedroom and opened it up and peeked in and saw JunYoung on the floor.

"oppa? Oppa..." I walk in and shake his shoulder.

"oppa we have to leave now"

"okay.." he got up and I stood up and walked out but as I did I felt his hand grabbing on my wrist.

"yes?"

"I...I...never mind lets go " he still held my wrist as we left and got into the car.

'this is going to be an interesting ride'