4

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

 

--at the dorm—

No one’s POV

After they reached and went into their dorm. They all smiled except for Taehun and Junyoung.

“what are we having tonight for dinner..i hungry!” Kwanghee began to complain whilst looking at Taehun.

“we will wait till our manager and Minwoo return. Otherwise you have to wait.” Taehun spoke like a typical mother.

Kwanghee pouted and walked over to Siwan and attached himself to him. Junyoung walked over to his room and placed ______’s bags on his bed.

“if I find out that you boys went through _______’s bags and touched them or things went messing you are going to pay..” Junyoung yelled at his door looking at s faces.

He sighed and walked out and sat on the couch. ‘hurry up…’

Heechul, Kevin and Dongjun saw Junyoung closing his eyes.

“does he?” Kevin asked Heechul

“I guess…” He replied

“but why?” Dongjun asked curiously.

Heechul shrugged his shoulders.

“HELLOOOO MY ROOMMATES!!” Minwoo walked in the dorm with a huge grin on his face, Junyoung woke up as _____ walked in and he got up and walked over to her.

“____---ah… are you ok? Don’t worry no one has touch your bags” he smiled.

“she is okay..”minwoo spoke happily

“SHE’ BACK SHE”S BACK!!” Kwanghee sang as he hugged her. “Your going to kill her with those hugs of yours Kwanggie” Hyungshik took Kwanghee of her.

“sorry ___-ah” hyungshik smiled which made her blush. The only person who noticed her blushing was Junyoung.

“____-shii, what do you want for dinner?” Taehun came out.

“um…I don’t know..”

“CAN WE HAVE I ICE-CREAMS PLEASE??” Kwanghee whined.

“oh fine… im not going to fight tonight..” Taehun gave up and walked back into the kitchen.

Minwoo gave a sly smile as he got out the ice-creams and handed it to them. “Here..enjoy hyungs” he smiled handing them the ice-creams.

 

--back to outside of the shop with Minwoo and ____----

______’s POV

“what type of prank?” I asked him curiously not knowing what we would say.

“Help me the ice-creams..” he chuckled.

I thought about it and nodded.

“okay…lets do it before we get there” he smirked

We both got out the ice-creams and began to them until we got to the dorm.

We laughed then we entred.

(remember what happened.. paste that here)