3

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

 

 

______________’s POV

After I got pushed out of the dance room by Heechul, I followed the boys to their dorm.

“Hold on… “We all stopped and saw Minwoo jumping up and down.

“What Minnie-ah?” I asked. He looked at me and smirked as he bounced over to me, “Can we get ice-cream?”

“Uhhh…”

“Please?” he looked at me and used his aegyo.  “Alright…do you guys want any?” I asked the boys and only Kwanghee, Dongjun, Heechul and Siwan put their hands up.

The next second I was handed a piece of paper. “What’s this?”

“It’s the ice-cream flavours we want...” Siwan spoke as I took it out of his hand. “o..okay…”

“Meet you back at the dorm. Don’t worry we won’t look through your items…. “Dongjun smiled.

‘Should I trust that smile?’ I mumbled as they all walked away leaving both Minwoo and I alone on the street.

“that smile...just watch out… he can be greedy and a bit too crazy…” Minwoo explained.

“Lets go” he said happily taking my hand and walking. I blushed holding his hand. ‘why me…’

 

Minwoo’s POV

I took _____-shii’s hand and noticed it was cold. I stood in front of her and smiled, I watched her facial expressions the only I could noticed was her bright red cheeks,

“are you okay _____-shii?” she nodded. “good to hear!” I cheerful said as I took off my gloves and jacket and put my gloves on her hands and my jacket over her.

“aren’t you going to be cold? Your much more famous than I am…I don’t want you…”

“and I don’t want you sick either… rather I be sick then see you sick…” I smiled as I took her hand again.

“come on..oh and call me oppa”

“why?” I could help myself from smirking. “your cute…and your easy to be liked..and..”

“and what?” she asked. “nothing…” I blushed as we walked in to the store and grabbed the ice-creams.

I couldn’t tell her what I felt…but..aish……

I sighed as we paid for the ice-creams, I looked at the plastic bags and smirked.

“____-shii.. would you like to do a prank with me?”