1

You aren’t too perfect for my love~[hiatus...]

 

______ POV

“Appa!! Appa, I’m home!” I called out happily, but something felt different.

 

My eyes scanned the living room as I entre it. “appa…are you home?”

 

“_______-ah, kitchen!” I followed his voice into the kitchen. I giggled at him in his favourite pink apron.  “What? Do I have something on me again?” he asked as he twist and turned.

 

“Ani…What are you making?” I sniffed the air. “Your favourite…chocolate muffins!!” he exclaimed as he opened the oven and placed the muffins on the table top to cool. All I could do was sit and stare at the muffins.

“______. Your drooling again” appa smiled as he wiped my mouth.

 

“Appa you said that you wanted to tell me something… what is it?” I asked curiously waiting patiently.

“Well… you know that the band that I look after and help…”

“Yeah…what about that?”

“um…. Star Empire wants me to take a break...”

“So we are finally going to take a holiday? YAY!!!” I jumped up and down happily.

“Not us… just me..” he sighed. “then what about me? Who is going to care about me and your band?” I wondered

He sighs heavily. “You are going to look after and be the manager of Ze:a….”

“WHAT!!!! DON’T YOU CARE THAT IF I WITH THEM ALL THERE FANS ARE GOING TO MURDER ME!!!!” I screamed at him.

“look Im sorry, but here…” he handed me a folder of schedules and other things for them. I placed it down on the table and flicked through.

“______, please look after them and they will look after you..and its for a month…” I stopped looking through and watched appa’s reaction.

“alright..i will but for how long?”

“a month” he mumbled. I closed my eyes as I sighed and nodded in defeat.

“when do you leave?”

He looks at his watch , “ 3 hours from now. Go upstairs and pack quickly because you are going to live with them for the month and ill introduce them to you once we get there.”

‘this is going to be fun… living with 9 guys and taking care of them…’

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Okay i hope you guys will enjoy this....

new chapters will be update when i can and same goes with 'Don't Touch My Girl"