Pesky Nerves When Trying To Give Your Heart?

All Your Questions Answered!

Have you ever liked someone more than a friend and you wanted to tell them and be honest but whenever you even think about it or get close to doing so you get nervous and give-up? Well either you have already been there, or you are going to be so I thought I might help you learn how to tell your nerves to just be quiet! And yes EVERYONE gets this feeling even just a teeny tiny bit don't worry!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) If you don't think you can tell the person in person as in in the same room talking to each other then maybe you should try Tweeting, Texting, Emailing, Writing A Letter, Passing A Note. Whatever you do, do not I repeat, DO NOT have someone else tell your crush for you! If you have someone else tell them for you, they may think its some kind of joke, the messenger may even misunderstand what you wanted them to say, or maybe even worse!

 

2.) When you tell them you like them, don't say something like "You are like the air I breathe I need you" because that will either make the person freak out, or it will make the person feel obligated to say "Yes. I like you too" So take it slow, ease yourself into it. You rather not lose a game before you even set up the board.

 

3.) When you're done telling them your feelings, DO NOT say something similar to "So do you like me too?" because that can make the other feel pressured and uncomfortable. They will feel this way ESPECIALLY if a.) They like you as well but are nervous themselves (or) b.) They don't know how they feel yet (or) c.) They don't feel the same and don't want to hurt you.

 

And finally....

 

4.) Be yourself not who you think they want you to be. Relax, you are not the first to feel this way and you're not going to be the last, trust me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note~ 

I do my best to make this story/advice column type thing helpful  for both BOYS AND GIRLS of ALL ages. And I know I fail but I do try to make it fun(ny) to read~ Please don't forget to....

  • Ask Questions
  • Comment
  • Subscribe
  • Recommend To Others