Thigh Tacklers!

All Your Questions Answered!

So, this is for all those people who look at their thighs and go,"I CANNOT wear these (this) shorts, bikini, skirt!"

 

In this chapter I will tell you how to get rid of that undesired thigh chub! First thing is, make sure you are ALWAYS active! Burn those calories and build muscle to replace the loss of calorie! Even if you don't like being active, it's the only HEALTHY way to burn that fat!

 

So, here is a good schedule for people wanting to burn off thigh fat quickly!

 

But before I give you the steps, eat a light healthy snack before starting, wear comfortable clothes you can move in, make sure your hair is up and out of your way, and make sure you have LOTS of water to drink! -You'll need it!

 

Numbers 1-3 and 15-20 will be your favorite numbers for sure!

 

1.) Stretch out your legs! Otherwise, your going to DEFINITELY regret it later!

 

2.) Do 15-20 Squats! Slowly! Otherwise, you will strain your muscles! And if you want a challenge, you can use a medicine ball, or dumbbells!


3.) Do 15-20 legs lifts per leg!

 

4.) Calf Raises 15-20 to strengthen your thighs AND your calfs!

 

5.) Go on a small run!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do this every day or 3-5 times a week for about 1-3 weeks and your thighs will look and feel better!

 

This entire routine should take 30-45 minutes only! Unless you take REALLY long runs!

 

I think it's pretty obvious, that the longer you do this the better you will look and feel!

 

And of course, with all of this work, you're going to want to eat healthy as well!

 

These exercises will also, not only strengthen your thighs and calfs but in some cases, it will make your look better too!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck everyone! PLEASE, those of you who actually go through with all of this, keep us updated! I would love to hear about ya'lls progress!

-BlytheForever12