Volcano Face!?

All Your Questions Answered!

 

Ever wake up to find what looks like hundreds of little volcanoes starting to show on your face? At that moment did you ever wonder what causes these natural disasters on your face? And how to keep them from erupting?
 
Well then this is exactly the information you were looking for.
 
The first question you always want to know and remember the answer to is;"What causes acne to begin with?" The truth is when you touch your face too much,  wear too much make-up and don't clean it all off, the menstrual cycle, stress, and even the foods you eat cause acne!
 
The greases from your hands and your make-up can get grounded into your skin like pepper in a good meal. Stress for some reason tends to make unwanted acne to appear as well. The final cause is the foods you eat.
 
 When you eat too much sugar or even sodium your body has to get rid of it somehow. Right? Well it's easiest for your body to just push all of the excess sugar and sodium to the surface causing acne.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"How can I get rid of my acne?" The answer to this invovles some self-control so be prepared!
 
1.) Don't touch your face! Ok well, I don't mean that, I mean if you touch your face, make sure they are clean and don't have any things on them.
 
2.) Watch your sugars and sodium! Don't drink or eat too much sugar or sodium! I know it's addicting but it has side affects!
 
3.) Wash your face AFTER showers. Not before because when you wash your hair the greases from your hair will just go in your face during the shower. Also wash your face every morning when you wake up, and every night before you go to sleep.
 
4.) Don't EVER pop your pimples! When you pop them, the gross stuff inside them gets to other parts of your face. Its like seed dispersal for your pimples!
 
ALWAYS remember those four steps!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Suggested moisturizing cleansers : Purpose looks like soap), Cetaphil, Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream, Philosophy Purity Made Simple, Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, Pond's Cold Cream, Boscia Soothing Cleansing Cream, Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser.
Then the common name brands: Olay, ProActive, and Neutrogena always seem to work.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's Note: I know guys I have been gone for a while now and I promised to update last night but ended up needing to work on my English Project so here is a short chapter for you guys! Remember, Constructive Curticism Only! Comments and Subscriptions, and Questions keep me going as well! Until next time everyone!