Height Issues

All Your Questions Answered!

Hello Hello~! Today we will talk about height issues. Everyone wants to be better than they are already. Even if it means height. If you are short and need some advice on how to get taller even a little bit I have some all natural ways to help you~! Be sure that if you are going to use this advice to follow it CAREFULLY and as said so you can prevent any form of discomfort.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Stretching: Any kind of stretching such as Yoga and any kind of excercise that works with ALL leg muscles, upper core, and spine. The reason for this is it is actually stretching an building up all your important muscles so they can relax and stretch out, causing you to grow. WARNING: NEVER EVER EVER bounce, or force yourself while doing any of these stretches! It can SERIOUSLY hurt you!!!!

 

2.) Proper Sleep: Sleep, Sleep, Sleep... Every teenager's best friend. Sleep keeps you happy, healthy, and keeps your muscles strong because they won't be tired. You are required to have 6-8 hours of sleep EVERY night in order to help stay PERFECTLY healthy. Did you know that with enough sleep, your muscles will begin to stretch themselves naturally causing you to become taller?

 

3.) A Healthy Diet: STOP WITH THE JUNK FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know. Who doesn't love junk food? The answer is.....: Your muscles. The more the sugar and sodium, the weaker you are due to all the fats that build up over time. Junk food is okay every once in awhile but not all the time.

 

4.) Safe Determination: Keep your hopes up. Try hard to reach your goal but not too hard because you can actually become ill from this. Keep on a well-worked-out schedule so it isn't a shock to your body everytime.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are a few ways or hints on how to grow taller naturally. If there are any more questions on this or need of clarification PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to ask me.  Remember that all questions are welcome. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, ask questions, and recommend to others!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since one of my newer readers had A LOT of questions I will be updating several times this week along with my other two stories when I can. So please understand if I become tired. I love you my dear subbies~!<3

-BlytheForever12