Juliette

Kai & Luhan Songfics Collection

a/n: for RK_kckl, enjoy lovely! :D /i dont even know what i wrote here....was going to write but......oh well~~~~

btw why are you all requested for a sad song......./cries a river/

---

 

Kai is standing alone on the stage, freezed in his pose. Then the spotlight hits his shadow.

 

Song for my Juliette!
 

The music starts and Kai smirks under his mask and hat. Loud cheerings and claps fill the air, just for him.


The moonlight, as if it’ll spill, is definitely dark
Including the almost expolding torchlight
I need to learn how to shine like he does
If I look at him, I’ll be blinded

 

One particular pair of doe brown eyes is following his every moves. It's gentle but strong, so confident. The white shirt he's wearing is sticked perfectly to his sculptured body. And thick lips that formed a smirk from the start. Hot. His dark eyes are filled with something. Passion. So fascinating, to watch a performance like this. To watch this person dancing. Everyone is being dragged into his world. It's like, he's drawing with his every moves, the song's beat as the paint. A perfect painting.


Please give me a chance
When you look at me with those eyes
I want to hold you in my arms
But to me, you’re like a playful fox

 

Sweat is rolling down on the left of his head to his strong jawline, continuing to his neck and slightly revealed tanned chest then disappears into his white shirt. With another smirk, he walked down the stage. People are still cheering for him, all eyes following his movements. But he can feel that someone is staring differently. Kai doesn't know why but this someone has his own aura that makes him looking to his way. Their eyes meet. Though they are wearing masks to cover their faces, there is something that clearly shows. What is it? Like some kind of drugs that draws them closer in every breath. 

They are now following each other steps. Their heavy gazes reflect on their eyes, through the crowd, through the thick air, through their heartbeats. Time has stopped around them, they feel like they are moving in slowmotions.


Juliette, I’ll give you my soul
Juliette, please accept me
Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter
Whisper my serenade

 

Luhan gives one last smirk and turns his back to Kai. He takes a sit at the bar and orders a glass of Midori. Kai knows that it is an invitation for him to approach the other guy, so he walks to the bar and sits beside him. The bartender gives Luhan's Midori.

"Gin, please"

Luhan can't help but snaps his head at Kai because his husky voice is running shiver down his spine. Kai looks back at him and smirks. Luhan looks away and takes a sip of the green liquid, letting the bitter sweet taste invades his mouth and the sparkling sensation tickles his throat. He puts down his glass with a 'tink' sound. He his wet lips that makes Kai stares at him.


Sweet addiction, burning temptation
Even though your lips are bitter poison
I’m Romeo, your knight in shining armor
Trapped in a glass jar, love is a red light

 

"Aren't you going to drink your gin?" Luhan puts his elbow on the bar and looks at him. Kai blinks. He doesn't realize that the bartender has put his drink in front of him. 

"Of course" Kai takes a sip and continues, "You were distracting me, beautiful stranger" Luhan chuckles at his words.

"Are you demanding for an apology from me, then? It's not like I can control my beauty to not distract people from their drinks, Mr.Stalker" Kai puts his elbow on the bar, mimicking his pose.

"Said the one who had eyes on me on and off stage" he smirks.

"Everyone was" Luhan leans closer, "How did you know there's a beauty behind this mask, then?"

Kai leans closer as well, "I just knew"


You’re already the center of the whole world, my focus
You play me all day, and even if you push me, pull me, and I fall down
I follow your scent that embraces my body again
I can’t stop, so take all of my heart and my breath

 

They are sharing stares, seconds that passed making them drawn even deeper into each other. Magnets that pull in different directions to make themselves touched, attached, sticked to share their warmths. Kai can feel the sweetness of the other's drink in his warm breath, he has the need to shove his tongue into his slightly agap mouth and share the strong taste of gin from his own, melting the sweetness away as they swap salivas. But Luhan smirks and grabs his Midori to walk away, leaving Kai there with a groan because there goes his chance to taste those lips.


Please open your heart
Your gestures toward me pass by again
My trembling heart seems like it’ll explode any moment

 

Luhan is dancing, swaying his hips oh so sensually with his drink on his right hand. His left hand is running up and down from his hair to chest and to the curve of that fine . Kai is now behind him, hands trapping Luhan's hips, swaying them together in rhythm and grinding his crotch between his . Luhan's left hand is hooked to Kai's neck and his head is rested on the right shoulder.

"Your little friend there is excited, I see" Luhan whispers, brushing his lips lightly on Kai's earlobe that makes him shuddering.

"Who you called little?"

Luhan chuckles to his reply, sending vibrations to his ear making him groans. Luhan spins to face him, hand resting on his chest, rubbing them slowly. He gulps his drink while staring right into Kai's dark eyes and his wet lips when his Midori is all gone.

"I'd like to see that lips on my friend who you called little"

Kai runs his thumb to his glistening lips. Luhan peeks his pink tongue out to his thumb several times before taking it into his warm mouth to it lightly. The cold sensation from his drink makes Kai let out another groan. Luhan smirks and takes his finger out slowly then walks away to the bathroom, putting his empty glass on the way. Kai his lips at the way Luhan walk, swaying his on purpose. He hurriedly follow him into one of the bathroom stalls before they take off of their masks.


Even without any words, I already know everything
Your eyes said they want me badly
 I can’t escape this habit of chasing after you
You spread like an irresistable poison

 

Kai has his hands on each side of Luhan's head and smacks his lips hungrily. Tongues sliding with each other making wet smooch sounds. Luhan locks his fingers in between Kai's dark hair. Their heads moving right and left, deepening the kiss even more. They parted for a second only to have their lips connected again. Some pecks then breathe. And another peck.

"So impatience, Kai"

Kai pecks him twice and stares, "It's Jongin...Call me Jongin"

Luhan smirks and starts unbottoning his shirt, "Hello, Jongin...I'm Luhan"

He slides down Kai's shirt off of his body and his eyes are greeted by delicious chocolate abs. He his lips and get on his knees. Little bites here and there, leaving some purplish marks that makes Kai moan and grabs Luhan head to even dug deeper into his tanned skin.


Yeah, baby Juliette

My love is passionate like the sun, only you, only you

Even if I’m born again, only one person will shine brightly in my heart

My heart shines brightly

My heart shines brightly

Love’s serenade

 

Their moans are battling with the blasting music from outside. Their hot bodies are pressed against the cold wall. Names are being chanted like a pray, begging to each other. The discarded clothes and masks are long forgotten. All that remains is them, and their addictions, tastes, passions, feels, being shared through the night.

And it continues until the sunlight hit their skin on Luhan's bed.