Kiss Me

Kai & Luhan Songfics Collection

a/n: requested by deerjongin :3 this has no plot btw lol i just typed randomly like always xD

comment and request! thank you hehe <3

---

 

"Uhm..."

Jongin stared at his palm. A piece of beehive colored in milk-yellowish, laid on it. Honey leaked out from some of the small holes onto Jongin's palm, making it sticky and sweet. Jongin looked up to the grinning boy in front of him, the one who gave him the beehive, he pointed to the beehive and nodded in excitement, making the golden locks bounce on his little head, gesturing to Jongin to taste it as he nibble on his own piece of beehive that he had split in half to share with. Jongin brought up the beehive to his lips, a bit unsure, but he took a with the tip of his tongue.

".....It's good"

The unnamed boy let out a childish giggle and Jongin smiled a thank you to him. They sat under the big tree as they enjoyed their pieces of beehive. The wind was breezy but enough to flew some strands of white cotton grass around them. Jongin felt like he was dreaming, the meadow looked like a picture from the children's books. The sky was a clear blue with spreaded clouds, it looked like his baby blanket. And the pale boy beside him was radiating. It was too beautiful to be true. But the sweet tingling of honey on his tongue proved him that it wasn't a dream.

 

"I'm Jongin"

He offered a hand out. The unnamed boy tilted his head, doe eyes glinted with confuse. Jongin frowned and repeated his name, only to be replied by another tilt of confusement. Something clicked in Jongin's mind, the boy was mute. Then Jongin pointed at himself, mouthing letter by letter of his name slowly until the beautiful boy gave a try to roll it on his tongue.

"J... Jo? Ng--jo...inn" He gasped, a tip of his pink tongue slipped out on the corner of his thin lips everytime he retried to say Jongin's name. "Jong...in" he smiled, ".....Jongin?" Jongin nodded, "Jongin... Jongin!" he threw his arms in the air, doe eyes crinkled into adorable crescents. Jongin chuckled at him then gestured a finger to ask for his name but seemed like he didn't even have a name, so Jongin decided to call him Lu Han because he resembled a deer and they just met in a fine breezy morning. Jongin pointed to him, "Lu Han. Okay? Lu. Han" he chuckled again when Lu Han started to yell his own new name and jumped around, circling the tree.

 

Kiss me, out of the bearded barley

Nightly, beside the green green grass

Swing swing, swing the spinning step

You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress

 

Jongin came home late, earning him a nagging Baekhyun and Chanyeol's investigations on the door. He just replied them by a wide smile, "I was with a friend" then he went to his room as he ignored Baekhyun's yell of 'What friend? I didn't know you have any! I didn't even know there's another human being in this place! Jongin! YAH! You get back here this second, Kim Jongin!' Luckily, Chanyeol put his large palms on Baekhyun's face, muffling the yells, then dragged him to their room.

As Jongin lied down on his bed, he made a mental note to bring something for Lu Han tomorrow. Maybe a lunchbox and a teddy bear.

 

Kiss me, down by the broken tree house 

Swing me, upon its hanging tire

Bring bring, bring your flowered hat

We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

 

Jongin decided to make a tree house. It was small and simple, they drew messy lines and printed their hands on the wooden walls by some paints Jongin brought. And a swing from old tire he found at the back of his house was hung from the big trunk. Lu Han thanked him by a koala hug and a small peck on the lips. Jongin was taken aback but he smiled and pecked back the thin lips, he pushed Lu Han happily on the tire swing.

 

They spent hours, days, weeks with each other, playing chase and catch, dancing and jumping, or just sitting on the tree house and played with all of the plushies Jongin gave to Lu Han. Or they would walk down the meadow, to the lake, swimming and splashing water, their laughter echoed to every tree and rock. Or they would just lay down on the cotton grass, making angels. The strands of white cotton grass peppered their hair, clothes, and slightly choked in between little kisses. Jongin once gave a knitted red hat to Lu Han and received back a ring made from cotton grass. Then Lu Han taught him to make a crown.

 

Lu Han couldn't speak out a full sentence, but he could understand Jongin's every words. So Jongin spoke about, literally, everything. Stories, dreams, hopes, memories. Jongin loved it how Lu Han's light brown orbs would be filled with sparkles of amazement. And Lu Han loved it how the deep voice enveloped his entire being.

Jongin taught him words, he described things to Lu Han. Sky, butterfly, flower, rice, kimchi, honey, kiss, beautiful, like, happy, sad. He avoided most of the 'sad parts' though, not wanting to taint Lu Han's bubbly little giggles and excitement.

 

Oh kiss me, beneath the milky twilight

Lead me, out on the moonlit floor

Lift your open hand, strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

Silvermoon's sparkling

So kiss me

 

It was unspoken, Jongin's curiosity of what, who Lu Han was. He didn't mind though, he enjoyed his time with Lu Han, he felt blessed. But one night, when the night sky littered by twinkle little stars and the full moon was oddly greenish, Lu Han's form glowed the same glow of the moon under Jongin's bronze. Jongin gasped, stopping his slow rhythm of hips roll for a moment, admiring the glowing beauty. Lu Han's golden locks spreaded out on the cotton grass, glint of sweats on the pale skin, cheeks tinted in rose as Lu Han breathed through his small hanging mouth, mewls and whispers of 'Jongin' heard at every deep , making the most beautiful song to Jongin's ears.

One of the story he had told Lu Han in one of the lazy afternoon they spent crossed his mind when he settled down from his high. It was a story about dryad. Then a flashback of their first meeting played in Jongin's mind. 'So it wasn't the morning sunlight...' Jongin thought as he caressed the slightly damp golden locks. Lu Han looked up and smiled to Jongin's lovely gaze before he curled his toes to reach up to Jongin's plump lips.

Again, the sweetness of honey; on Lu Han's thin lips this time, proved Jongin that it wasn't just a beautiful dream.