Everything I Do

Kai & Luhan Songfics Collection

a/n: requested by kaibebek! sorry it's short but enjoyyyy <3

---

 

“Kkamjong, you sing this one!”

“Ew, that’s such a cheesy song. No”

“Hmm, this one then!”

“…Why does this place have Barney theme song oh my God, NO”

“You’re so picky! Just sing the first one!”

“Okay okay, jeez, are you on PMS or something?”

“Ouch, Luhan! That hurts!”

“I don’t pee blood! Stupid Kkamjong!”

Luhan huffed and pressed the play button harshly while Jongin rubbed his slapped stomach. Suho chuckled and passed Jongin the mic. Kyungsoo was just sitting there and watch with wide eyes, mouth munching on cheese flavored French fries. What? Singing high notes made Mr.Owl hungry.

 

It was a cold Saturday evening and the four had decided to hit the noraebang. Because the cinema had nothing good on, the arcade was full with annoying noisy kids, and they were too early to go to a club. And singing made your body warm, according to the oldest one. Jongin had smirked and was about to say that there was something else which could warm their bodies more, but Luhan slapped his dirty smirk with his pale cold palm before the youngest could voice it out. And so, here they were singing their hearts out in one of the karaoke rooms in Hongdae.

 

Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me

Search your heart, search your soul

And when you find me there you’ll search no more

 

Don’t tell me it’s not worth trying for

You can’t tell me it’s not worth dying for

You know it’s true

Everything I do, I do it for you

 

Jongin sang the first chorus of the song half heartedly, because it really wasn’t his thing to sing such a sappy love song and his Engrish was not helping at all. Then he threw a glance to Luhan, who mouthed along the song with glistening eyes. He scoffed in his head for having such an emotional lover, but Jongin knew why Luhan had chosen this song. It was played on their first date in a café, when everything was still awkward around them so they had chosen to hum along with the song played from the café’s speaker instead of having a chit chat. Both enjoyed it though, they shared secret smiles and blushed here and there. Just the think of it made Jongin smiled to the song and he started to sing it whole heartedly.

 

Look into your heart, you will find

There’s nothing there to hide

Take me as I am, take my life

I would give it all, I would sacrifice

 

Don’t tell me it’s not worth fighting for

I can’t help it, there’s nothing I want more

You know it’s true

Everything I do, I do it for you

 

Luhan smiled lovingly as he felt a familiar hand grasped his. He rubbed his thumb on Jongin’s knuckle as they sing together.

“They are the cutest thing ever”

Kyungsoo whispered to Suho who smiled and wiped some crumbles on the corner of his boyfriend’s mouth with a wet tissue.

“Yes, but you look ridiculously cute with cheese paste smeared on your lips” he chuckled.

 

There’s no love like your love

And no other could give more love

There’s nowhere unless you’re there

All the time, all the way

 

“Look into your heart, baby”

They stared, letting their souls and feels to be into the each other’s orbs. Jongin brought Luhan up to his feet and lead him to dance together into the melody. Luhan chuckled as he stumbled against Jongin’s legs, nose buried on the younger’s broad chest. Jongin forgot all his dislike for cheesy song and his bad Engrish didn’t matter anymore, all he knew was Luhan’s soft laughter vibrated through his thumping chest. It felt nice.

 

You can’t tell me it’s not worth trying for

I can’t help it there’s nothing I want more

I would fight for you, I’d lie for you

Walk the wire for you, I’d die for you

 

Jongin got on his knees in front of a sitting Luhan, still catching up with his breath after the small dance session. Jongin’s voice crack and he could hear his rash breath but he didn’t give a damn as he looked up to Luhan’s shining eyes and sing the last chorus for him. Loving smiles decorated both faces.

You know it’s true… Everything I do… I do it for you…

Smile widened on Luhan’s face as he clapped his hands excitedly then strangled Jongin into a koala hug. Suho and Kyungsoo also clapped and laughed at them.

“You’re even cheesier than the song, you know” Luhan chuckled.

I’d die for you, Han, why wouldn’t I go cheesy for you?” Jongin mehrong-ed at him.