Between The Lips

Kai & Luhan Songfics Collection

a/n: requested by kak ning! :3

this is iu's latest song! i really like it ><

sorry for those requests which are not written yet :c it's hard for me to write based on the songs i don't know or are not my favorite ;;;;

anw, enjoy! pls leave comments! thank you <3

---

 

Jongin swings their locked fingers back and forth, giddy smile on his face, heart light and bursting after the first date with Luhan. Finally. It wasn’t easy to ask the older man to go on a single date with him. Seven times, he counted. Luhan finally said yes after his seven tries. Not just because Luhan likes the number seven (no he does not have an OCD toward the number seven, he says) but he wanted to see how determine is the younger and to see his true feelings, Luhan is not the person to have a fling and play around.

“Someone looks really happy” Luhan smiles teasingly. And Jongin turns his head sharply toward him, shouting an ‘of course!’ and Luhan can only laugh his jaw off, not even bothering to close his wide mouth with his free hand. “Okay, okay” he chuckles, “We’re here” he says when they reach his apartment door, “Thanks, Jongin-ah” he smiles sweetly and Jongin thinks he’s going to melt and he had to bite his lower lip to contain his feelings. “No, thank you” Jongin smiles his shy smile.

They stand there in a comfortable silent, just staring at each other eyes. Jongin then lowers his gaze to Luhan’s slightly parted lips and thinks that he should lean forward for a peck but a finger stops him mid way. Luhan’s finger squeezes on the center of his plump lips and Jongin looks up to meet the older’s gaze in slight surprise. He then whispers in Jongin’s ear, “Oh darling, don’t cross it. The distance between our lips is still 50cm” and Jongin could hear his smirk in it. Luhan leans back and pats his cheek, “Until the seventh date” he winks and gets inside his apartment.

Jongin stands there, eyes unfocused until his mind registers that Luhan wants another date with him. He smiles so wide his cheeks hurt and eyes shaped into pretty crescents, he jumps and dances happily. Luhan giggles silently as he peeks through his door hole. “So cute”

 

With honest words, until I can feel your pure heart

The distance is 50 cm

Stop trying to tempt the innocent me with sweet and obvious words

 

The second and third date went well just like the first one. Though we can't really call the fourth one a proper date, because it consisted of just Jongin stopping by Luhan's office to bring him a small bucket of lavender and fish ice cream. He had to rush because he had a test in the next ten minutes but still forced his time to get them delivered to Luhan by himself and left by an air kiss and a wide lovely grin. Luhan couldn't even register his mind that Jongin was there (for less than a minute) until he looked down at the flower and ice cream in his hands, he giggles and rosy tint adorned his milky cheeks. Then he grabbed his phone to text the younger, 'I enjoyed the fourth date, thank you! Good luck on your test, Jongin-ah <3' Luhan didn't count it as a fourth date because Kim Jongin is such a cute guy or that he wanted to smack those plump lips on his as soon as possible, no. Absolutely not.

They went for a bike ride in the park and had an afternoon tea picnic for the fifth date. Jongin baked a chocolate cake for Luhan, not too decent but at least he tried and it was quite good actually. After that, they spent the night by star gazing, as cliche as it sounds, Luhan always like cheesy things and these past few weeks, Kim Jongin has been the perfect cheese for him.

 

Love, this love will be perfect

Largo, adagio, don’t rush

Slowly, baby slowly, very slow, with a slow tempo

 

Luhan insisted to cook dinner for the sixth date. The younger refused at first, because it was supposed to be him who prepare all the things for their dates but he couldn't resist those sparkling eyes and pout, could he? So he offered to help in making the dinner, which fortunately Luhan agreed to. They watched a DVD after dinner. Jongin was hesitating whether he should cuddle Luhan or not, he was afraid the older wouldn't like it and he would destroy the cozy atmosphere, but Luhan scooted closer to him and rested his head on his shoulder first, making butterflies in Jongin's stomach. Luhan had kissed him on the cheek when he went home that night, and peeked through his door hole to see Jongin dancing in front of his apartment door happily, again.

 

It is finally the seventh date. They are having a library date, because Jongin has a project he has to turn in before the weekend. "You really don't have to do this, hyung. We can go to the zoo or Lotte World on Saturday and I--" Luhan cut his words by a finger on Jongin's lips. "It's okay, I want to help you" he beams and pulls a shy Jongin by the hand to enter the library.

Luhan helps Jongin in picking books that are good for his project's references, also guiding and adding here and there. Three hours spent with them sitting there and working, shoulders glued to each other and Luhan would touch Jongin unnecessary sometimes, arm or thigh. But Jongin is too drown in his project, he wants to finish it as soon as possible because he doesn't want to be a burden for Luhan. And Luhan is not happy with that. He wants the Kim Jongin who always stare lovingly at him, who always give him shy smiles and who is cheesy and cute only for him. Luhan rests his chin on his palm, elbow on the long desk and stares at Jongin with a small pout which goes unnoticed by the younger. He thinks of a way to distract Jongin even for a second from the goddamn project, fingers tapping randomly.

Kiss. The realization hits him, this is their seventh date right? 'How about a simple peck?' Luhan smirks and slowly leans closer to Jongin, his left hand holding a book to hide what he's going to do from public's eyes. "Jongin-ah" he whispers, and Jongin turns his head only to have his parted lips meet with Luhan's.

 

Our love, this love will be electrifying

Love ya, baby love ya

When my red lower lip touches your top lip

 

Jongin blinks rapidly, his breath stucks in his lungs, his head is spinning because Luhan tastes like toothpaste and orange candy and his lips are so so soft, making his eyes gradually close and leans forward to softly nip at Luhan's lower lip. The older one breaks the kiss first then, eyes opening slowly, feeling satisfied. Jongin snaps his eyes open and blush, Luhan smiles dazzingly in front of him. "Are you done?" he asks, refering to the project. "Y-yeah, just..." he then ducks his head down to hide his red face as he gets his things back into his rucksack.

They walk out of the library hand in hand, this time it's Luhan who swings their locked fingers. "Ice cream?" Luhan offers, "My treat" Jongin only nods and smiles shyly to reply. Luhan sighs, "I regretted it..." he says, making Jongin widen his eyes at the older and stops his legs abruptly. "W-what?" his face pale, scared that Luhan actually regrets kissing him earlier. "I regretted it I only kissed you just now" Luhan smiles, "Should have let you to kiss me on the first date, Jonginnie~"

Jongin grins childishly, "Even if I have to wait until the 70th date, I won't regret it" he caress Luhan's cheek lovingly, "Because it's worth it, Han"

 

Hush hush baby, push me oh baby

Please listen to this small request

Hush hush baby, cherish me baby