Perfect Two

Kai & Luhan Songfics Collection

a/n: hiiii long time no see~~~~

requested by doobidoo hope you like it *^^*

idk wtf is dis lol but enjoy~ <3

p.s. i just want everyone to be ing happy...........

---

 

“Kim Jongin, wake up!!” Luhan hit his sleeping boyfriend with a pillow.

Jongin just mumbled in his sleep and buried himself under the cover, hugging Luhan’s rilakkuma plushie.

“Yah!!” he hit the younger again, partly because Jongin didn’t wake up and partly because he didn’t want his rilakkuma plushie to be drown in Jongin’s drool.

Luhan hissed in annoyance and went to grab Jongin’s foot and pulled them, bringing Jongin’s body down onto the cold hard floor.

“What is it, hyung?!” he groaned, “Did Monggu and Jjanggu hump on your legs or nose again? Just wash your pretty face and cage them goddammit”

Luhan gasped, “No, you ! We ran out of milk!” he kicked Jongin on the calf.

Jongin rubbed his eyes and let out an ‘oh’ before pulling down his boxer half way and took his out, “Here, fresh milk just for you” he grinned sleepily.

Luhan kicked his thigh, “JUST ING WAKE UP AND GO BUY THE ING MILK!! And I want banana bread with chocolate spread for breakfast!!” he kicked Jongin’s thigh one more time and went out of the room, slamming the door hard.

“Jesus, Lu, I was just kidding” he rubbed the spots Luhan had kicked him, “, that’s going to bruised”

 

Well, this wasn’t the morning Jongin had expected, though they were usually this noisy, but Jongin wanted this morning to be special. He was going to surprise Luhan with delicious breakfast in bed then propose to him. His sleepiness just wouldn’t cooperate to wake earlier than Luhan.

‘Screw it’ he thought, he just had to follow Chanyeol’s advice to “Just be bold, Jongin-ah! Fighting!”

So he went to the mart's cashier and paid for the milk, banana bread, chocolate spread, and a box of fresh strawberries (to replace the roses, because Luhan hated flower, please they were not edible), and oh there were some greeting cards on the cashier table. He grabbed one in a red heart shape and tore the plastic before asking for a pen to the worker for him to scribble some cheesy lyrics on it, then walked back to their shared apartment. The box of ring felt heavy in his pocket and he rubbed it with his thumb.

 

As soon as he arrived, he went to the kitchen to warm the milk and wash the strawberries.

“What took you so long” Luhan walked into the kitchen, Monggu and Jjanggu trailing behind him. He sat on the kitchen counter and watched Jongin preparing their breakfast.

“Here,” Jongin gave him the heart shaped card and Luhan whined, “What’s this, I want my banana bread”

“Read it first or no banana bread”

Luhan sighed and opened the card.

 

‘Cause you’re the apple to my pie

You’re the straw to my berry

You’re the smoke to my high

And you’re the one I wanna marry

 

'Cause you're the one for me

And I'm the one for you

You take the both of us

And we're the perfect two

 

He frowned and looked up to the younger, “What-” but Jongin took his left hand and slided the silver ring on his ring finger.

“You’re marrying me” he said with a grin.

“….the hell

“I don’t take no for an answer because you hit me with a pillow, pulled me off of the bed, kicked me three times, and didn’t even give me my morning kiss” he pouted.

Luhan just looked at him with glassy eyes.

“And it’s your own fault to woke up before me so I couldn’t prepare a romantic breakfast in bed to propose and make love to you afterward”

“…Sorry for the bruises” Luhan whispered, arms circling around Jongin’s neck and pulled him closer.

“It’s okay, I left more bruises on your body, anyway” Jongin chuckled lowly and nudged their noses.

“And here’s your morning kiss” he smooched Jongin’s lips, “And we’re going to have rough on the table after I eat my banana bread” he twirled Jongin’s hair with his finger, doe eyes glinting in a playful smile. “And I’m going to dip your in the chocolate spread after you caged Monggu and Jjanggu, I don’t want them to join us”

“Okay” Jongin let out a small laugh and pecked the corner of Luhan’s lips, “Love you”