Hold My Hand

Kai & Luhan Songfics Collection

a/n: finally I'm able to use my dad's laptop bcs he's away out of town pfff my brother's 24/7 in his room and I can't use the pc to post this ;_; anw, this songfic is requested by none other than myself! LOL it's one of my favorite song by IU! :3 it's a drama ost, I forgot what title the drama was xD take a listen to this sweet song! <3 and it was written by IU herself! :D of course I can not pass such a great song not to be made into a fic! tehe~ enjoy, lovely~

---

 

You’re getting this feeling, you’re trembling inside

How long will you merely steal glances at me?

Tell me your thoughts, I mean stop pretending you know nothing

Just as your heart is saying to you, hold my hand now

 

Luhan sipped his hot chocolate, trying to warm himself up. It was raining cats and dogs outside. He rubbed his hands on the warm mug and brought it to his cold pale neck.

In the corner of the cafe, Jongin sat and had been watching every movements of the baby-faced boy since he walked into the cafe less than half an hour ago. The slightly tanned boy couldn't help but stare to the beauty in front of him.

The way Luhan drank his chocolate and somehow got some whipped cream on his upper lips, oh how Jongin wanted to kiss it.

The way Luhan would squealed and pulled his lips into a thin line after the chocolate passed his mouth down to his throat, oh how Jongin wanted to hugged him.

The way Luhan took a selca of himself with pouted lips beside the hot chocolate he seemed to adore, oh how Jongin wanted to be that mug of hot chocolate.

Then their eyes met. Jongin had to claw into the sofa he was sitting on. He didn't even realize that he held his breath when Luhan smiled to him and got up, scooted over Jongin's table. When Luhan sat down and placed his hot chocolate in front of him, Jongin could hear his heartbeats and felt sweat ran down his side.

"Do you want some?" asked the angel voice, still smiling. Jongin heard the sweet melody reached in his ears and blinked.

"H-huh?"

Luhan giggled over Jongin's cute reaction and asked the same question.

"Do you want some? The hot chocolate?" Luhan slide his mug of hot chocolate toward Jongin.

"You've been watching me for a while now, so I thought you'd like some?" another giggle escaped Luhan's pink lips. Jongin blushed and cleared his throat.

Great. Just great, Kim Jongin. And no, I don't want your hot chocolate. I want you. Jongin said in his mind.

"Err... No, t-thanks..." he finally replied.

Luhan knew that Jongin had been watching him, and it was cute. So he decided to sit with him.

"I'm Luhan" Luhan smiled and held a hand out which was shook seconds later with a cold trembling hand.

"Jongin... Kim Jongin" Luhan bulged his eyes at the contact.

"OH MY GOD! Your hand is so cold! Are you okay?!" Luhan took Jongin's other hand and rubbed them with his to share his warmth. If that action was not surprising enough for Jongin, Luhan brought his hands to his warm and soft cheeks. Jongin blushed like a mad, boiled, king crab.

"OH MY GOD! Your face is sooo red!" Luhan moved in the speed of light and sat beside Jongin. "Are you sick?! Feeling dizzy?! Should I take you to the hospital?!"

Jongin didn't know what to say, he blushed even more, if that was possible, because the soft pale hands on Jongin's cheeks were no help at all. Jongin thought he was in heaven when Luhan inched even closer and glued their foreheads. The almond shaped eyes with brown orbs, matched with his honey locks. The warm breath ghosting on his red face, smelled like chocolate Jongin thought. The pink lips were dangerously close to his chapped one. Jongin couldn't control himself any longer. He grabbed Luhan's soft pale cheeks and crashed their lips.

It was a sweet peck that made Luhan blinked his eyes. Luhan smiled into the kiss and closed his eyes. Jongin could feel the sweetness of chocolate and the creaminess of the whipped cream. Jongin could feel Luhan. The kiss was slow, they shared each others warmth. When Luhan roamed a hand on Jongin's broad chest, the younger snapped his eyes open and pulled softly from Luhan's slightly swollen lips. Luhan fluttered his eyes open and smiled. They stared  at each other for a moment.

"You do want my hot chocolate" Luhan giggled.

 

Hurry and hold my hand

 

Jongin walked out of the cafe behind Luhan. The rain stopped and Luhan decided to accompany Jongin to the bookstore he was heading before the rain poured. After a few steps, Luhan stopped and turned his head back to Jongin. He let out another angelic smile and reached his hand out for Jongin to hold.

"I don't want you to catch a cold" Jongin smiled and intertwined their fingers.

 

Everytime I happen to turn my head I catch your eye

For several nights, you keep appearing in my dreams

All night long, how you torment me

 

Luhan was reading a book in his apartment. Jongin was there too. The older boy was so into the book that he didn't realize Jongin's lovely stare. His eyes sparkled with love and he couldn't help to pull his lips into a small smile as he watched his angel. Luhan would frown and smile on every sentence he read. His slim fingers turned the page so lightly, afraid that the book would crumpled.

When Luhan closed the book and snapped his head up, his eyes met with Jongin's. He smiled and scoot over to hug the younger boy and nuzzled his nose to the crook of his neck.

Jongin's stares.

Jongin's smile.

Jongin's slightly tanned skin.

Jongin's fresh scents.

Jongin's tousled dark hair.

Jongin.

Luhan didn't mind seeing Jongin in his dreams every single night. He felt safe under the taller boy. He felt warm under his touches.

Do you have any idea, of how you have turned me into a sick love puppy, Kim Jongin? The butterfly wouldn't leave Luhan's stomach even for a minute.

 

Out of all the empty seats here

You just had to choose the seat next to mine

Without even realising it, this silly laughter starts pouring out of me

Well I guess I’m done talking, shall we have a little chat then?

 

It was a one fine morning. Jongin's eyes fluttered open at the sunlight from his apartment's window. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned. Luhan was still asleep in his embrace. His lips slightly parted and his breath warmed Jongin's neck.

Jongin's mind flew back to last night's conversation. Luhan would talk when he couldn't go to sleep. He talked about his family, his childhood story, his dream, and his imagination about anything. Including his imagination about Kim Jongin. Last night, was one of those nights and Luhan talked about his imagination in his soothing voice.

Luhan said, "If I was the first one to notice you in a bus, I 100% sure I would take a sit beside you! Even if you sat at the back of the bus and there were plenty of empty seats in front, I would surely and happily fly to the seat beside you!" Jongin giggled at Luhan's childishness.

"You can fly?" the older boy pinched Jongin's chest as the response. Jongin smiled and brushed Luhan's hair out of his angelic face.

"I would too" he continued, "I would fly to every empty seats beside you so no one could take a closer look to your beautiful face" Luhan blushed at his words and again, pinched Jongin's chest.

"Aww Lulu~ stop pinching me~" Jongin whined. Luhan brought Jongin's face down to crashed their lips. I love you's were whispered into each others lips and Luhan finally drifted off to dream.

 

When my cellphone vibrates, my heart  sinks into my chest

Oh without realizing, before I knew it, your mischievous way of talking

I want to hear it over and over again

 

"Hyung, I miss you" said the husky voice over the phone.

Luhan had flew to China yesterday because his grandmother was sick. With heavy heart, Jongin drove him to the airport. When Luhan was about to step out of the car, Jongin pulled his hand and kissed his pink lips. Jongin even pulled him into his lap. They each others tongue and exchanged sweet saliva. Luhan had his arms hooked onto the younger's neck. Jongin's hands palmed Luhan's smooth back under the shirt. They moaned into the kiss. Luhan had to tugged Jongin's hair and bit his lips harshly in order to got away from the make out session. Or he would had missed his flight.

Luhan soft chuckled could be heard into Jongin's ear, "I miss you too, Jonginnie. A lot"

And just like that, they spend their oh-so-precious ten minutes talking to each other. Their exchanged sentences always ended with an 'I miss you' or 'I love you'.

 

What should I do….

From far away, you’re walking over here

Our eyes meet

How long will you act as if you know nothing?

 

It was their second anniversary, Jongin was nervous as hell while Luhan was just being Luhan. Bubbly and of course, beautiful. Jongin had planned this day for both of them. They went to watch sun rise in each others warm embrace as their eyes were being captivated by the orange blue-ish sky. They ate their sandwiches and went back to have some more hours to sleep. And when they woke up in time for lunch, Jongin brought them into this Chinese restaurant Luhan always adored. They spent the day walking around the town, memorizing their sweet memories, and something or even someone always popped out of nowhere and gave Luhan lovey dovey stuffs. Of course, it was from Jongin who couldn't stop grinning because oh because Luhan kept giving him a peck after.

When night came, Jongin's heart beat faster than a drum roll. This is it, he thought.

Luhan sipped his hot chocolate and the whipped cream on top when something caught on the tip of his tongue. A silver ring? Luhan frowned cutely, his blank expression was one of Jongin's favorite. The younger held Luhan's hands in his and kneeled. Sweet melody started to echo around them. Jongin took a deep breath before he said,

"I want your hot chocolate" Luhan stared in more confusion then Jongin continued, "Do you?" Luhan's brain was registering his lover's words and let out a chuckle when his mind ran into their first meeting. "Your hot chocolate is my favorite, Kim Jongin" Jongin's eyes turned into a glistening crescent moon, he pecked the older boy's smiling lips and slipped his tongue in, only to pull out the silver ring that remained there. Jongin slipped the silver ring into Luhan's slender finger and pecked another sweet kiss.

 

This is love, that is, between you and I

I like you, so much that I can’t take it any more

That’s enough, you don’t have to think any further

Just as your heart is saying to you

 

The bells rang as it were congratulating the couple that had just vowed in front of the altar. People cheered for them, petals on their perfect arranged hair. Jongin then stopped his step when they were about to walked out the church, Luhan stayed on his feet. Jongin took a step in front and turned back with a smile that would make anyone who see it squealed in happiness, and reached out a hand to Luhan.

 

Just hold my hand

Hold my hand now