welcoming home

Darkness Arises

sorry for the late update, i didn't re-edit this so please bear with the wrong grammar and speling.

:) enjoy reading!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old memories have risen from the deepest part of my brain. Making my almost-perfect-world that I try creating for years crumbling for just a second, tears are trying to break out from my eyes.

Both of my parent’s deaths are horrible for me, but my mother’s death is worse. I didn’t see my father’s death, but I saw my mom’s.

The papers say that my mom and dad died in the same thing; Nervous breakdown w/ matching heart attack. But my mom died with me in the same room.

There was a terrible storm and my dad is still at work. As my dad told me to be scared of the dark, I was totally scared that time so as I sleep my goes to my room and lie down with me. Then I heard someone approaching us. With my head on my mom’s and her back facing the door she rolls, so that she can face the door. I know that she got surprise to see who was it was cause I heard her heart beat beats fast, then she whispered this is for you ri, I love you. Then after that I hear no heart beat coming from her anymore.

I try telling the police but they didn’t believe me, telling me that I must be dreaming. The results come out before my father comes back. Making the case closed.

I was there when they burry my mother. I saw her pale and lifeless body, six feet underground, on a casket, being covered with earth.

So facing this moment I don’t know what to do but believe.

“Mom?” I ask for the second time, but she just keeps looking at me and the picture.

“Isn’t they pathetic?” she speaks. She finally puts the picture down to my father’s desk.

“Who is?” I answered back. If you look at her closely, physically, she looks like my mom. But there is just something different on her that makes me doubt that she’s my mom.

“Them” she looks at the window. Not understanding what she’s saying I just tilted my head. Noticing that I don’t understand she speaks again “Humans.”

She then approaches me and places her hands on my chin. Her hands are soft just like my mom. I hold the hand that is on my chin. I close my eyes and feel the sensation. She hugs me putting one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my back.

I finally broke and started to cry.

She shuuuush me while patting my back.

“Mom!” I cried.

Then I break from the hug to see her face. She smiled brightly I should have been happy but I notice something. Her face is still young.

“You’ve finally notice.” She said making me back-off.

“Then who the hell are you?” I asked with voice still fresh from crying.

She went back to my father’s desk; she holds our family picture again. She then places the picture to the desk again but this time the picture is facing me.

She then points my mom. “She’s my granddaughter.”

“WHAT?!?”    what the hell is this woman talking about?

“Your human blood is making you weak.” She speaks, looking at me with cold eyes.

I just look at her. My life is a mess and I don’t want to ruin it more by trying to understand whatever she’s saying.

“Doesn’t it bother you?” she asks again.

“Look miss, I’m not in the mood to understand riddles. And please just say whatever you want to say.” I stated closing my eyes full of frustrations.

She smiled again. “You really have inherit your grandmother’s attitude. It’s going to be long so please take a sit.” She said while motioning me to sit.

When I take a sit everything went white so I close my eyes so that I will not be blinded by it. When I open my eyes everything went black.

I close my eyes again.

Then I heard claps and shouts so I open it again and what I saw should’ve surprised other people, but because of what’s happening to me. I don’t think anything can surprise me anymore.

We were on a balcony in a big-castle-like-structure, looking down you’ll see many people looking at us.

My so-called-great-grandmother who looks younger than I am, have race her hand and with that it silence the people.

The she speaks “I’m proud to present to you, my great grandson, your future king.” She then places her hand on my shoulder making the whole crowd look at me and clap like they won from something.

I was shaking violently at that time, I don’t know what to think anymore. I want to faint but I can’t. I must get away from here. I looked around and sees a door from behind the curstains.

So I ran, I ran so fast that I think my legs are gonna fall out.

I ran through unknown hallways through unknown rooms, through dark spiral staircases. I ran not knowing where to go I just ran.

When I reach a room it’s a dead end, I heard many footsteps coming to my way. And I heard them. They’re finding me. I close the door immediately, putting things to the door so they can’t open it.

I looked around and see a window I go to the window and when I looked down I saw that I was on a cliff million of  feets up. Under me was rocks and angry water. I looked to the right side and see a balcony with a big window. I jumped to get there.

I open the window and looked inside I saw a big room it was all made of white marble, with strong looking pillars surrounding the room on the floor was with 6 dark round circles on the ground.

I knelt on one and touch it. It’s metal with signs that I don’t understand. Inside the circle is a smaller circle with one letter on it. The one that I was kneeling have an E on it. There is a three smaller circle on it, where you can put your fingers on.

I put my three fingers and twist it. Then the sings on it moves, then the dark circle rise a little, making it evident that there is something on it, so I pull it up.

Then when it was up it falls horizontally. I looked what it was and saw that it was a coffin, then I looked inside. There I saw my mom’s frozen body.

There I fully understand every dark circle in here was a coffin, so I open everything.

One was with a C, I assume that it was Corazon and I was right. She looked like my mom too. The other’s are empty.

One S on it, and I think it was for me and the other has a j on it, I try to think so hard.

 Then I remembered Gd’s real name is Ji Yong it was impossible but of what’s happening right now, I don’t know what’s impossible anymore.

The other two is blank. Then I looked around again observing my surrounding, there I see on a wall was a throne-like-chair, but there is something on it’s back.

So I went there. When I got in there I saw a portrait made of blood. It was a picture of us three. Me, Top-hyung, and Gd. Top-hyung and Gd killing each other while I was in the middle. We were in a battle field, field with dead bodies, and when I look closer I notice that I know everyone in that portraits, they are all from the DOJ.

I cry so hard that I knelt on the floor. I remember my dream, the one when I fainted on Gd’s arms.

I remember the curse, only two must be left alive. I feel like vomiting that time.

I didn’t notice someone approaching me and when I look up, I saw a man, eyes fresh from tears.

I knew that he was the father of Corazon. I asked him “Why? She was your daughter.” I said pointing to the coffin of Corazon.

Tears fall from his eyes “We are not allowed to love humans. We are only made to look after them. And punishments must be made so that others will not follow.”

“Then why, why must we kill each other, why not kill us this instance?” I shouted at him still crying.

  “I cannot kill our own flesh.” He said, and then he walks away. But he faced me again. “She was my daughter. And I love her, as much as I love you. But punishments must be done.” He said with blazing eyes. Only two must be left, and you are one of the two.”

He then waves his hands and then it creates a portal-like hole on the wall.

Then he looked at me again.

“I will only give you 40 days to pick one, who will you save?” he then pushed me with an invincible force through the hole.

When he pushed me. I saw him wiping his tears.

Then I looked down to where I was going to fall.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

Comments please!