Dreams

Darkness Arises

You don't like my prev. chap? :(

Still thanks for reading this crap! :D

@rh3apanda --> I should be the one thanking you. :)

again! thanks!

Comments please!

:)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Taeyang-hyung!” I told you I’m 100% sure that it was him. He smiled his signature smile, making his eyes smile too.

His very presence makes my day brighter, just like what my Top-hyung does to me. Uh wait, just Top-hyung.

“You’re finished with your field assignments?” I asked him happily,

“Yeah, So what are you doing here Riri? Sir Leetuk told me that you’re here. ” He asked me, while seating with me. I handed him the book. He smiled again.

“Don’t you think you’re too old for this?” Taeyang-hyung asked me still with a smile.

“With what’s going on with my life yeah, I think I’m still not too old for this.” I said with a sigh escaping my lips.

He rubbed my back and gave me a sympathetic smile. “I know that I’m not in the position to say this, but maybe, just maybe, you need to take a break. DOJ lost a great field agent after your father … you know passed away, but you need to take it away from your shoulder anymore.”

I just looked at the floor absently. He sighed.

“It’s already close Ri. The other agents find that your father’s death is Nerv- …” But I didn’t let him finish him.

“Hyung, the file said that my father died because of a nervous breakdown with matching heart attack?!? Hyung, my father is a field agent! He has seen worse. The last assignment that he have where he died was just a simple lost and found asignnemt - …” I didn’t finish what I want to say cause Taeyang-hyung hugged me, I didn’t notice that I’m crying already.

“My father’s death is just like my mother’s death Hyung. And there are other things that happened and are still happening in my life that are just so weird. ” I said in his chest.

He hugged me for a moment and when I finished crying, he got the book and put it away.

“Come Riri, it’s all dusty and scary in here.” He said standing up and offered his hand so that I can stand up too.

I take his hand and turned-off the lights and locked the door.

“I heard you recommend a new agent like you and Top-hyung?” he asked as we head out of the library, taking the stairs to have a longer time talking.

“Yep! He’s weirder than Top-hyung though.” I stopped and Taeyang-hyung looked back. I was thinking if I will tell him about the kiss, but I decided not to. So I continued walking.

“Leetuk-hyung asked your presence to the meeting hall.”

“Eh!?! What for?” I asked surprised.

He looked at the ceiling for a moment scratching his cheek. “Uhmm .. sorry Ri I forgot.” He simply replied while smiling with emberassment.

“Gosh hyung! You’re always like that!” I said while pouting.

We just laughed at that.

“What meeting hall? The big one?” I asked wondering why did Leetuk-hyung needs my presence.

“Nope. The welcoming hall.” I just looked at him, the welcoming hall?

“Oh yeah, it’s new. It’s in the east wing of the main building. The new room near the hr.” he explained it to me. “I’ve got to go now, but I’ll you to the new hall.” I just nodded giving him a thank you smile.

When we reach the main hall, Taeyang-hyung was called by the speaker saying that he is needed immediately. He excuses himself and pointing at the direction where the new hall is.

On the way, I unexpectedly bumped to the last person I wanted to see that day.

“Seungri!” Gd called with his usual smile.

I notice his trainee i.d. indicating that he was accepted here. I smiled at him. “Congratulations!” I said shaking his hands. Then I walked fast to go to the ‘welcoming hall’, then he walked with me.

“So you’re going there to?” he asked.

“I think you should already know the answer.”

He laughed. “Still I want you to say it.”

Then we walked silently until we reach the hall. It looked like a miniature great hall with a lower stage in the center.

Gd puts his hands on my waist. Back hugging me. I try fighting but as I told you he is so strong. So I just give up. I looked around to look for Leetuk-hyung. But I saw Top-hyung instead. He was talking to the other agents.

There are people there arranging things, like there was going to be an occasion that will happen later.

I was about to call him when Gd puts his head unto my right shoulder, and my earlobe. I gave a silent moan. The moment I did that, Gd laughed huskily, so I elbowed him, scolding myself.

Then I saw Leetuk-hyung with a higher boss heading our way.

I tried to get away from Gd, but he’s so strong.

Good thing someone called the boss, but Leetuk-hyung saw us.

“Seungri!” he greeted, then he notices Gd back hugging me. “Ah! Kids this days!” He laughed. And the only thing that I can do is glare at him.

“You called me Hyung?” I really want to finish this so that I can go to Top-hyung.

“Oh yeah. I just want to thank you for recommending Gd. He really is a talented one.” He winks at Gd who just smiles. “He’s just like you, a reader.”

“is that all Hyung?” My feet are so itchy to walk away from here.

“Nope, because you finish your assignment early, I’m gonna give you another.” He said while calling ‘Sunny’ to get a folder.

“Here” he handed me an old folder.

I looked at it, so did Gd.

“I want you and Gd to solve that.”

Gd’s face light up, and he released me to shake hands with Leetuk-hyung. But I just stayed there. Rooted. They both looked at me.

“It’s my father’s last case sir.” I said in a silent voice, tears ready to spill out.

“I know.” He just said.

Gd goes back to me, I handed him the folder, so that he can take a look at it.

“I already called your school, since it’s only a masteral course I asked them if you can be excused for atleast one week, they said that you’re already advance to your school calendar. So they give you more than a week.” Leetuk-hyung added.

I just nodded.

“You can start whenever you want.” Then he left.

“Want to start now?” Gd asked me.

For the second time, I just nodded.

“Where?” he asked again.

“Have you been to the bay?” I asked.

He just looked at me, and I smiled I already know the answer.

Even though I don’t like him. He’s the only one there, and I feel safe when he’s around so I extend my hands to him. He gladly accepted me, and we walk to the bay hand in hand. (The North part of the map I put in the previous chapter)

The bay is far from the east wing of the main building so when we reach the bay, we sits to the nearest bench that we can reach. Unfortunately our feet gave up and we collapsed in the hard cold floor. Then we looked at each other and for the first time since we see each other I laughed truly. We laughed hard, even though we don’t know why we should laugh.

When we already feel our feet, I asked him to read the files while I buy some drinks.

It’s 11 30 and the sun should be shining so bright that we can be burn but there are big-thick-but-white-clouds hiding the sun.

When I came back, I just sit on the opposite side if the bench where he sits and look at the ocean.

 “So you’re not planning on doing this today?” He asked.

“Uhum.” I answered him but I got surprised to see that now he’s just inches away from me, sitting sideways, so that he can have a better view of me.

I just rolled my eyes. “Are you always like that to strangers?” I asked with irritation.

“Jealous Seungri?”

I just looked at him with wide eyes completely surprise, he then took the bottle where I drink.

“Hey! I bought you yours!” But he just smiled still drinking from my bottle. “Wow sir! You’re full of air!” I said snatching my now empty bottle.

“Only you.” He said.

“what?” I asked confused

“What what?” he asked tilting his head

“You said ‘only you’.” I explained.

“I’m only like this to you. Only you.” He said looking at me with those hungry eyes.

I looked again at the ocean. “Do you even know me?” I asked for distraction.

“Nope!” he answered, I look at him again. He smiled and continued “But this does.” He said pointing to his heart.

 I wanted to hit him so badly that time, then he laughed so loud, maybe he read what I said.

“Seriously, back at the 13ththree corner, you approached me like you know me. Have we met before that?” I asked him remembering our first meeting.

 “That’s only the second time I see you.” He said I looked at him, telling him to continue.

“I first met you in my dream. It was dark and wet. Then comes the light, I see a dead man running to you. I want to shout to you but I was rooted.  You where being shouted by him, I was on your left. Then he shouts for you to run, then you said ‘I love you father.’ Then you run, your father also told me to run. So I run. Then you tripped. I want to help you, but then you said something, then I wake up. I know that it’s only a dream, but the dead man is familiar so I look at my father’s files and found out about you father and then I found out that he do have a son, then I went out to go to you. The next, you already know. ” he finished.

I look at him so surprised and confused. “that’s also my dream. I whispered to him.”

He looked at me with the same surprised eyes. I’m so confused. My world is spinning.

My father also told him to run, then who’s the one whom I should run away from?

 He smiled at me “We really are connected!”

He was about to say something more, but I hold his face to look directly at his eyes.

When I see what I want to see.

I heard Gd’s concern voice shouting my name.  

Then blackness swallowed me.    

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?