First Meeting

Darkness Arises

Thanks for all of you who subscribed.

I'm not really a good writer so please don't expect too much. But I promise that I will give everything that I have for this fic.

Thank you so much!

Please do comment! Tell me what to do or anything.

Thanks!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Plock. Plock. Plock. Plock.

I woke up with wetness around me. I don’t remember sleeping on the ground nor sleeping in a wet place. I don’t even remember why am I here.

Here.

Where is here? Where am I?

  I looked around but sees nothing but darkness. I don’t even see the difference between closing my eyes and opening it.

I’m still thinking why am I here, when something moves on my side. Panicking I stand up, I touched my body feeling all the thick liquid all over me.

I tried speaking but I feel my throat is dry.

Then I heard someone approaching me. I tried looking around to see who is it but failed, then I remember that I cannot see anything.

Then comes the light from my right with my father running at me, the moment I saw my father I fully understood that this was all a dream. I was happy to see him, thinking that he just miss me so he visits me in my dream. But when I look at him, I got really scared, he looked pale, no, he looked dead.

Then he approaches me and grip my shoulders, growling with blood oozing all over his body, he looked like a zombie in the horror movies, I tried moving but his grip was so strong that I cannot move, or even looked in a different direction.

Then he speaks “I told you to be afraid, I told you to stay away!” His organs now popping out of his body. “Father, what the hell are you talking about?” I answered him still trying to get away from him. “You know what I’m talking about.” Then he stopped shaking me. He looked like his crying, but his tears are blood. “I’m sorry son, I tried protecting you but I failed. but please Stay away from him.” I looked at him confuse with what he’s saying and full of guilt of being scared at him. “Run son, don’t waste our death.” Again I looked at him full with questions.

“Run!” he’s now looking at his back, with his back facing me.

“Run son!” he looked at me again “I love you Ri.” Then he looked again at his back.

“I Love you to dad.”

“I said run!” with that I run.

I run as fast as I can but it seems like I’m not moving. I try to look back, but my father shouts “Don’t look back! Run! Try to wake up!”

I have totally forgotten that this is all a dream, I stopped running to wiggle the fingers on my feet but I can’t wake up. I know that I’m wiggling my fingers on real life but I can’t open my eyes, like there is someone who’s hugging me back and not letting me go.

This dream is definitely a nightmare, nightmares that can kill you. I’m screaming but no voice can be heard.

Then I heard someone’s approaching me again, and I can feel that it’s not my father, I looked at the direction where the steps are coming from and I see a skinny-but-not-so-skinny man with a weird hairstyle. He smiled at me, but I got scared so I run again, while running I try to remember what my mother have told me to say or to chant when I’m scared. I really tried. Then I tripped on some roots.

What the Hell? Roots? There are roots in here?

Good thing I remembered my mantra.

“Riri, my son, if you’re scared always say this “HesusMariaJose”, say that twelve times and your guardian angel will come.”

HesusMariaJose, HesusMariaJose, HesusMariaJose, I say that twelve times with my eyes close, then I see some light, light that is so bright that I can even see it even with eyelids closed.

And when I open my eyes I’m back in my room, gasping for air and wet from sweat. I try to sit but my right leg hurts like I trip or something then I remembered that I trip on the roots in my dreams.

I looked at my right leg then I notice a forming bruise. I sigh for relief. I pushed my body through the wall to be able to sit. Then I reach the water in my side table.

This is the third time I dream like that. Maybe I should change my pillow or change the position of my bed just like what my grandmother always tell me if I ever had a nightmare.

I looked at the clock. 4 10 am. I don’t like to sleep anymore. I stand up and call my boss in the office. I don’t have any class today since it’s holiday.

The phone rings five times then someone pick up.

“Hello Good … Good morning. If you’re trying to call Sir Leetuk, try calling later, he’s going to be late …. Yeah  bye”

“Wait!” I panicked, I know this voice.

“Top-hyung? Is that you?”

“Seungri?” he sounds bewildered.

I try holding my laugh, I never hear him like that, he sound so … polite. “pffffft …yes … Hyung it’s me.”

I told you I tried. “Why are you laughing?” He answered trying to sound so stern but he can’t hide the sound of  embarrassment

“I’m not … HAHAHAHA! Hyung is that really you? Where is the I’m-lazy-so-back-off you? Boss Leetuk got a hold of you?”

“Shut up! Why did you call?” now he sounds irritated. I try to remember why I called.

“Yeah! I called Sir Leetuk cause I want to work for 6 to 2  shift today. I don’t have any class today.”

“ Approved.”

“what?”

“I know Leetuk- hyung will approved that, so I will punch you’re name in the log book so that the front guard will know that you will work today. Wait a minute. I will have a double shift today, I will pick you up in the corner near the 7theleven. 5 ok? See yah!”

“Wait! Wait! HYUUUUUNG!!” but the only thing that I heard is a beep tone.

5? I checked again the clock. 4 25. With that I run to the bathroom to bath and to change clothes.

 I just locked the door and run to go to the corner near the 7theleven, that’s way too far here so I run.

I’m only 21 but I’m already a college graduate. I’m a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I’m only 16 when I enter college,  but that’s only a pre-med course, I want to be a doctor so in order to be a doctor I need to graduate a Masteral course, that’s why I’m taking a job so that I can be a licensed Doctor.  They say that I’m good at everything, but they’re wrong. I’m not good at direction and I can prove it to you right now.

 I looked around only to see unfamiliar places. . Top-hyung will surely kill me.

Then I see him. A skinny-but-not-so-skinny man, with a weird hairstyle. He smiles at me again.

I was so shocked that my feet got rooted in there. I just looked at him. How the hell he got into my dreams? Premonition? De ja vu? But when I notice him walking at my direction, I run.

I don’t know but it seems like I have a marathon today, cause I keep on running.

  Then I tripped. Again! I rubbed my legs. Then I saw the shadow, meaning he’s on my back.

I turn my head so slowly hoping that it’s not him, but it turns out that it’s him.

He smiles again. “Are you hurt?” He slowly says the words with thick voice that will give you nothing chills in your spine and will make every hair in your body stand up.

He looks directly at my soul, I can feel that. He extends his hand at me.

I looked at his hand and it took me forever to accept his help.

But the offer hand feels like thousandth cause he lift me like I was just a paper. He smiled again and he looked at his back like he knows someone is coming. He’s not letting my hand go so I pulled it but his grip is so strong.

He looked at me again. “Don’t be afraid.”

Then I was blinded with a light. So I close my eyes. And I feel my hands have been let go. Then the lights have been turned off and I hear a car door opened.

“What in the seven hell are you doing here Lee Seunghyun?”

But I didn’t answer. I looked around and notices that he’s gone.  

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

So what do you think?

Please do say something about this.

Thanks again for checking this about.