Infinity

Darkness Arises

Another Chap for today!

i want to thank everybody for supporting me.

For Commenting, Subscribing and reading this, Thank you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He’s not there. But a moment earlier he’s here, holding my hand, with that I looked at my hand again, it feels empty, now that his hand left mine.

Then I notices a black mark in my ring finger in my right hand. I try to clean it. Some dirt have been removed but some mark stays but it stills dirty, I was about to get my hand towel when someone shouted.

“Lee Seunghyun! Are you even listening to what I’m ing saying?!” I looked at the owner of the voice. Seeing a very pissed Top.

“Hey don’t say bad words!” I shouted back at him. “Why are you here?”

“I think I’m the one to ask you that.” He’s now approaching me. But I backed off.

“Are you ok? Did something happen?” I can’t answer Top-hyung, I still feel the skinny-but-not-so-skinny man’s presence. I can still feel his eyes on my soul. I don’t want it. I want to run. But it feels like I can’t run from him.

“Hey! Are you on drugs?” Top-hyung asked for a millionth time. I have never seen him like that he really looked worried.

“I don’t know what’s happening hyung. I don’t want to be in here.”

I know that he’s also confused but he just nodded. “Do you want to go home?”

“No hyung, I want to go to work, I just want some fresh air.”

“Okay.”

Even though I can support myself, I let him carry me to his car. The moment he touches me, I felt a stinging sensation all over my body. I just ignored it. Then I sense eyes on me. I just hid my face on top-hyung’s chest even more.

He drive slower than he should. Without music and with open windows.

“Hyung. Earlier. Where are we earlier?.”

“13ththree. Why?”

“Nothing. Hyung. Earlier have you seen a skinny-but-not-so-skinny man?”

“No ri, why?”

“Nothing.”

With that he pulled over to a near island.

“What’s the problem Seungri?”

I looked around for distraction. And I sees the time. 6 30. late.

“Hyung were ing late!”

“Hey don’t say bad words!”

“That’s my line! Hyung! We have a shift at 6!”

“No we don’t!” he says while finding his phone.

“WHAT?!?! BUT YOU JUST SA- …” I didn’t finish what I’m saying cause a finger stopped my mouth. But I slapped the hand that’s on my mouth.

“Hyung! I need the money! That’s double-pay! Midterm’s coming and I need to pay for the books” I shouted at him while playfully hitting him.

“I know.” Top-hyung is now looking at me with apologetic eyes. “I will pay you myself. I just want a day with you.”

“AWWW! Hyung! Panda want a hug!” With that he hugged me, while making sure we don’t hit or move the hand break.

Then I take that chance to place my mouth in his ears. And when everything is in place I shouted.

“SO GAAAAY !!!!!”

“AAWW!” he shouts in pain.

I just laugh while he was holding his ears. I take that chance to run away from the car and playfully run to the park. I heard him curse and he yelled “I will tickle you when I caught you!! Be ready!”

I just laugh as I run. And then I hide in the near bush. As I hear Top-hyung’s continued ranting about finding me I relaxed and looks at the sky, it was full of bright stars.

“They’re shining that bright cause of the dark sky, if it wasn’t dark then you wouldn’t see them shine.” Someone speaks from behind.

I stand up to see who said that only to see that same skinny-but-not-so-skinny man.

He smiled again. “No need to be scared. I just want to be your friend.”

“Mister I think the definition of friends doesn’t mean to scare a person  to death.” I say trying to see where Top-hyung have been.

“What are you looking at?” he’s asking me while walking forward to me.

I try back-off, but it seems like he’s hypnotizing me, so I looked down.

Pain, I need pain I once read in a book that Hypnotism can be ignored by having pain. I try finding something to cause me pain. I put my hands in my jeans pocket to find something. But I stopped cause he’s just an inch away from me, I can even feel the tip of his nose touching mine. I looked directly in his eyes. It’s so black. So dark. It’s so hypnotizing that I can’t make myself say anything.

Then he kissed me. Not literally kiss, but I can feel his lips on mine. He tilted his head to position himself. Then he speaks still his lips intact on mine.

“I don’t think you’re understanding what position you are in right now.”

“Wha-“ but I didn’t finish what I’m supposed to say cause now he’s literally kissing me. I can feel his lips nibbling mine asking for permission to enter. I try to push him but I can’t, he’s so strong. I put my hands in his chest so that I can push him with full efforts but it’s no use.

He now puts his hands on my waist. I can’t take it anymore so I tried to scream but he just uses that opportunity to put his tongue inside my mouth memorizing every detail of my mouth. I felt like dying for the lack of air, tears are now forming on my eyes. Then he broke the kiss. But not letting my body go.

He laughs. Then with one hand he gets my right hand and my ring finger where the choal-like-dirt has been.

His grip has lighten and I took that chance to push myself off him. I clean my finger from his saliva still looking at him. He puts his hands on his back and plays the sand by his foot.

I took that opportunity to look at my finger. I was surprise to see a little infinity sign tattooed on it.  

I looked at him with disbelieving eyes.

“Call me Gd, cause, skinny-but-not-so-skinny man is way too long.” He then winks at me.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks again for reading.

So what do you think?