Hunch

Darkness Arises

 

Here is my imaginative DOJ (where Seungri is working) sorry if I did not edit the label anymore.

My imaginative buildings (I will change the one with the red signs) I will edit the other ones later.

Upper left corner (the U like building) --> exercise building (gyms and other things like that)

Down the u like building --> space ( example of field training)

Down the space (Sm center) --> Library

Down the (Sm center) --> stadium for big events and meetings

Center (Sm Mall of asia w/ the west and east wing) --> Main Building (main offices) but it have other buildings on that.

 Upper Right building --> Hr building

Lower Right building --> interrogation building (TYK)

The furthest building in the south with the red sign --> Complain building Where the ordinary people went to give some information or if they want to complain.

The other building on the north near the water --> food stalls and other stores meant for agents.

The other buildings near the complain building --> Training building for the new agents.

So that you can imagine what I’m saying (^_^)

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting for my story.

Thanks for all the support!

Please do comment! :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 I’m running again to go to the library as fast as I can when I bumped to a hard chest.

“OOOW!” I shouted in pain.

“Watch where you’re going!” he shouted back.

Then we look at each other, we didn’t recognize each other due to the bright sunrays, good thing there are other agents we know who’s in there who shouted ‘Oh! Look the two Seunghyun!’ then we recognize each other then we laughed, still on the floor.

“Hey there Silver tongue ~~” he said with a tone.

“So you are the one who created that nick name!” I shouted while I kicked him on the knee.

“I’m not!” he said holding his abused knee.

But I just pouted with that, earning a sympathy look with the other agents near us.

He just hugged me and shouted ‘back-off’ to the crowd. He asked me where I’m going and I told him that I’m going to the Library building, so he asked if he can me and I just nodded.

“I just heard that you milked the foreigner within 45 min. Ri that’s a new record!”

“yep! New record that earned me a gift!” I said holding the key to the restriction room to his face.

He smiled contentedly to that. I notice that Gd is not with him. But before I can even ask he answered my question-but-not-been-asked.

“If you’re asking about your dragon, he’s in the hr building for his final interview. He’s been accepted and I’m telling you he’s awesome but not that awesome like you, he can read the vibrations that the brain created. He’s just like us, now where three in here. Now we can be call the three mind readers of the DOJ  …” He kept ranting but I can’t focus on what he’s saying.

I told you he’s very fund of the strangers that I introduce to him, but this time, he’s not really shining while he told me about Gd.

Good thing Leetuk-hyung’s secretary appeared out of nowhere. I’m not really good with names but I think it’s sound like Sunny. A short little girl with apple blond hair.

“Aha! Escaping you’re punishment aye?” She said while pointing to Top-hyung

“oooops gotta go! See yah later riri!” with that Top-hyung runs and ‘Sunny’ chases him too.   

And within a few seconds I became alone. I just sigh and go to the Library building alone. When I reach the front wing I found the guard sleeping, and I just laugh silently because of his drooling.

I punch my name in the record book and goes to the 3rdfloor where the solved cases is in. I go to the l shelves and find the ‘Lee’ files when something catches my attention. A man with a red hair with his back facing mine. I know what my father looks like and I know that that’s my father.

I was about to call him but he walks, I followed him and I got surprised when he walks faster, still I followed him but I lost him, there are no other agents name punched in the log of  the 3rdfloor, and I know that that’s my father.

Then I heard the elevator dings, so I run to the elevator and I sees that the elevator stops on the 7thfloor. The restriction floor.

I take the stairs and opens the floor door with a hurry and shaky hands. When I finally opens the door I see my father face to face. He smiled with his usual gummy smile, he doesn’t look dead that time, and I know that I’m awake. He points at the door at the left. I looked at the door.

I approached the door leaving my father on the entrance of the floor, when I look back to question him, he’s already gone.

I open the door and coughed when the dust welcomed me. I waved to clear the dust away. I turn on the lights and looks at the ancient books with full awe.

I don’t know what to pick. I really like books and to see ancient books in front of you is like a dream come true to me.

But one book caught my eye. ‘The lost Gospel of the Lost saints’ I got the book and sits on table inside the room.

It’s written in the dead language of Rome but I know some of it so I try to read it. I flop the books with care even though it’s obvious that it’s just a copy. Still it’s ancient.

Gospel of Mary Magdalene.

Gospel of Mary the .

It’s so many, Gospels that the ancient Rome didn’t put in the the Christian and Catholic Bible.

I understand some. But one verse got me. I didn’t see the name of the one who wrote this but his words are so clear that I read it carefully.

“It is true that Darkness are created when Light is absent and it is also true that the Light is created when The Dark is absent. We always say that the Dark is bad and the Light is good. But we must understand that The Darkness and Lightness are neither bad nor good. They are just elements that God has created, it is us, humans who made them bad or good. But one child from the bloodline of David and Joseph the Carpenter will change it. For he has the energy to get the two elements exists on the same time.  But only one can win. One must be freed and one must be prisoned. That child is born of the 13thson of the 13thson …” the other part is missing but that just confuses me.

No, that doesn’t confuse me, actually I’ve got a hunch on what’s going on.

My father’s father is the 13thson of his family and my father is the 13thson of his father. I know that in this time things like this is a no no. Still.

I was just putting the puzzles one by one when a familiar footsteps distracts me.

 I know that it’s him but I didn’t look back to see the intruder’s face but when he spoke I’m 100% that it’s him “I was hoping I can still see you today.”  

  ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the short update, and sorry for no G-ri or Top-ri moment this time, but I promise that I will do that on my next update.

:) :) :)

But I needed to write this :)

So what do you think?