woman in white

Darkness Arises

Sorry for the very short update, i was about to wirte an update but some urgent things happened and I need to fix those.

I'm very sorry.

I'll update as fast as I can, after I finish those urgent things.

Comments are still welcomed.

Thanks!

I wish I can say thank you to each and everone of you, but I can't.

So THANKS!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

 

Sunny chase us and we end up going outside the main building. We stopped and laughs, Sunny join our laugh trip. After the chase with Sunny, Leetuk-hyung appeared to us holding bigger bat.

Top-hyung hides on my back and starts to tell Leetuk-hyung about Sunny being a bully. Sunny then come bickering to Top-hyung. They argued like children. Leetuk-hyung and I just rolls our eyes. This is our normal day.

Seohyun appeared behind Top-hyung and hits him lightly, Top-hyung being a childish person playfully cries and goes to me for defense. Then Kyuhyun-hyung appeared out of nowhere, and he started laughing loudly. Taeyang-hyung with Daesung-hyung comes next. Then they start chasing each other. They look like a train of children running and chasing each other. Leetuk-hyung after a few minutes smiles and joins with them.

I sit on the floor and looks at them. They are my family. If I’m not here and I’m on school they will start texting me to ask the time of my break. When my break comes, they will start calling me non-stop asking if they can do something for me. They never change; they are the extension of my family. They are there for me when I’m up or down.

Looking at them, I smiled bitterly.

I remember my dad. He works here as a field agent. He was the one who recommends me to work here. He was the foundation of our department. He was ‘our’ dad. If he was here, he will tell me to run with them. He will just laugh, but when a higher boss came, Leetuk-hyung with my father will hide on our back, but when we can’t hide them, they will pretend that the both of them are scolding us and tells us to stop being childish, and when the boss left, we will laugh until our jaws can’t move and our eyes are full of tears.

I just can’t take it anymore.

So I walk away without them noticing.

I headed back to the main office, I just want to go home, I goes to Leetuk-hyung’s office to get my things.

Still thinking about my father, I was brought by my feet to my father’s office.

I went inside. His office has two rooms, one for his secretary and one for him. The door wasn’t lock. It’s dark so I open the curtains to brighten the place.

I went to his secretary’s desk. I try opening the computer but it was locked.

Then I went to his office. I got startled to see a woman in white facing me, while holding our family picture.

I look at her, and notice that she looks like my mom.   

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for no Gri and Topri.

Still Thanks!

wait fro me aye?

:) have a good day!