Life's a mystery

Darkness Arises

Thanks for everyone who keeps on reading this.

A big hug for you! :)

Sorry for all the mistakes and broken english :)

Still thanks for reading!

Please do say something about this.

Comments are well pleased!

:))

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just looked at him dumbfounded; he knows my long-but-not-so-long-nickname for him? How the hell is that?

Mind reading?

I looked at him directly in the eyes. I try reading it.

But he smirks, so his eyes smiles to. Then he speaks. “If you’re going to ask about me readi- …”

“No.” I cut him off. I stand up straight. “You’re not reading my mind.” With that I looked at him again.

He doesn’t look surprise but his eyes show it. He can’t hide that from me. Surprise and calculating. That’s what’s he’s doing.

So I continued. “You’re not reading my mind. Mind reading is a misused term, cause if you try to read someone’s mind then that’s gonna take some time. What we read is the vibrations that’s coming from ones thought and read that through their eyes and face. Face can be use to know what someone is feeling but for some they can hide it, just like what you’re doing right now. But the information coming from the eyes cannot be hide. Eyes can be read for emotions just like the face,  but they give so much information than the face.” I said that while I’m pacing around.

He smiled contently. “Very well said, Seungri!”

I use my poker face and hide my eyes. He knows my name. He can read more, more than I assume he can.

After a minute I looked at him again. He will not put me down. This is my field. This is what I do for a living.

I was about to say something but was cut off by Top-hyungs shouts. I looked back to see a panting Top-hyung.

“Seungriiii! Where have you’ve be- … oh! Who’s he?” He asked still panting from running.

“Agent Choi. I found a potential Agent.” With that Top-hyung looks at ‘Gd’ with curios eyes.

“Really?!? That’s a good news! Leetuk-hyung will be so happy! We’re down with men right now and another hand will be so much help for us.” Top-hyung approached ‘Gd’  and shakes his hand. “Welcome to the DOJ. I will tell Leetuk-hyung and the Hr dept. that Seungri was the one who recommend you.”

Then Top-hyung winks at me.

“Let’s get going then.” Gd says still smiling.

I took the backseat this time, so that I can always have my eyes on him. I don’t really like eyes on my back.

Top-hyung’s is not really a talker when he’s driving, and is very fund to strangers that I introduce to him.

It’s really quiet inside the car, but if you just concentrate you will see a dark aura inside. Gd keeps his eyes on the head mirror to see me, and I also keep my eyes on that mirror to see him.

When we are near our building he speaks to Top-hyung, eyes still on me.

“You look like you’re really know each other.”

“Yeah, actually if he just became a girl I will marry him, no, scratch that if marrying a man is just legal here. I will marry him in no time!” Then Top-hyung laughs.

“Hyuuuuuuuung!!!” I know that he’s just joking still, that doesn’t take the embarrassment away.

Gd just laughed, but his eyes became dark. So dark that you’ll feel like you’re drowning on it.

When we reach our office, I went straight to the main building to go to Leetuk-hyung’s office while Top-hyung lead Gd to the Hr building.

I went to leetuk-hyung’s secretary and she guide me to his office door. I just want to clarify what has Top-hyung did to my schedule.

Before I even knock on it, the door opened and Leetuk-hyung greeted me. “Good morning Seunghyun little!”   

“Morning. Sir, we’ve created nickname so that you’ll not call us like that.”

Wait a minute! Morning? But moments later I saw stars in the park when I saw Gd. I know I paled that moment. Leetuk-hyung got worried when I paled.

“Are you alright?”

“Uh, yeah. I think so. I’m just here to take my new assignments and to clarify about my schedule for today.”

“oh yeah. Top, enters your name for the 8 – 5 shift. And he will do a double shift today.” He explains while getting to his table to get my new assignments.

He hand me a folder. I looked at him confused.

“Just this one?” I open it. A picture with a name under it. “Jason Dolarentes. Foreigner? Foreigner are DFA’s job sir, why are you giving this to me?”

“DFA got a problem with him.” He said pointing to the folder that I’m holding while he sits on the corner of his table. “He’s tough and I think you will need all your time for that one.”

I looked at the information that is stated in the file and I’m not surprise that the DFA can’t handle him. ‘Master Assassin’ that’s his job title. Intersting.  

“What do you want me to do sir?”

“Just milk him, and make sure not to spill anything.”

“He has so many details here. You want me to milk me everything or just his previous case?”

“Just get the latest. Specially about the assassination of the Brunei’s ambassador. Take your time Mr. Lee” He often call me by my last name, but when he call me by my last name, that mean that it’s serious.

“That tough huh?” he just nodded.

I was about to go to the interrogation room when I remembered something. “Sir, after this, can I go to our files?”

“Sure, just make sure not to bring out the original files.”

“Can I go to the restriction room too?”

He looked at me confused but he still answered “Sure, but I need to find the keys. Just go back here when you’re done.”

   I just nodded happily. “Oh I have totally forgotten to ask, where is he?” I questioned him while pointing to the folder that I have.

“TYK 306. Good luck! You’ll need that!” He shouted while I’m going out of his office.

I just smile him and nodded to his secretary on my way out.

I walked fast to be able to go to the TYK building that is far from the main building, on my way to the TYK I saw Top-hyung and Gd on the 3rdfloor of the Hr Building the training floor. Gd looked at my direction, even though I can’t see him that much their hair do stand up. He stopped and waved at me, with that I run fast. Avoiding his gaze.

When I’ve reach the building I didn’t bother taking the elevator and I just take the stairs. When I’ve reach the Interrogation floor, I went straight to the guard and show him my i.d. card and he guides me to the room. It’s a double door room with a one-way mirror. The guard gives me buzzer so that they can rescue when I get into trouble. But I gave it back to him.

“Press the record button instantly when I enter the room, it’ll just take 30 min. to 1 hour.” I said confidently.

It didn’t take me more than one hour and I already get all the information we need.

I run to the main building with the recording of the interrogation I want it to hand to Leetuk-hyung myself so that I can get the key. And to top it all the interrogation just worsens the situation. That Jason says something bothering to me the moment I already got what we’ve needed.

I was just about to stand up, and to tell the guard that it’s done, when he hold my hand to stopped me from standing. He looked at me and he says something bothering.

“Darkness and Light are only created when one is absent, but they can live together when a great energy is in between them. But only one can win, he i-“ He was cut off by the gaurds.

I just run directly to the main building, full of questions.

The instance I got into leetuk-hyung’s building I knocked at the door. Leetuk-hyung opened it, he looked surprise but he just smiles.

“Your nickname really suits you.”

“What nickname? Seungri? As in victory?”

“No, Silver tongue.”

I just looked at him confused. “I have never been called like that.”

“The other agents calls you that, cause you can bring down anyone with that tongue of yours.” He smiled again and gives me the key for the restricted section.

Then I bowed at him and hands him the copy of the interview. I was about to go out but he stopped me.

“You know why don’t you take a full time job here the country needs someone like you.”

‘”I still need to study sir.”

 “Then why do you take this job?”

“I still need the money.”

 “You know, life is really a mystery don’t you think?”

“Sir?”

“Some studies to have a job, while some takes a job to be able to study.”

I just nodded. He tossed me the key and I bowed again.

Life is really a mystery. And mine is full of it. I hurriedly go to the files room so that I can get answer, and I need it now.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

please do say something!

:)