He's my light

Darkness Arises

 

 

Thank you all for reading and commenting on this crap.

By the way, can you look at my DP?

:DD

Enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The images in Top-hyung’s eyes are all upside down.

I don’t really get it. What.The.Hell is happening here?!?

First meeting Gd and now Top-hyung having those eyes? I’m really doubting the eye-ing-method. Maybe that’s just a bull.

I don’t really don’t know what to think anymore.

And to top it all, Gd and Top-hyung are not helping. They keep the staring contest. And the fact that Gd was holding me was not helping either.

Top-hyung approached us in a very fast pace making me back-off but Gd was on my back stopping me from backing-off. He just hold me more tighter making it hard for me to breath.

I look at Top-hyung’s angry face. He stopped when he notice that I’m scared. He growls inhuman to Gd and storms off, I try chasing him, but Gd’s hold keeps on stopping me from moving.

I try shouting but even before I can open my mouth Gd press his lips on my neck. Making me squirms and to stop from making weird noise I bit my lips.

I’m feeling weird things on my stomach that I bit my lips so hard that I didn’t notice that it’s bleeding. I just feel something warm flowing unto my chin.

I want to enjoy this so much but a flash of Top-hyung’s angry eyes makes me stop enjoying this.

“Gd, please stop.”

“Huh? I thought you’re enjoying this.” He said still continuing what’s he’s doing on my neck.

‘What the are you doing?’ I asked on my mind.

He stopped and laughs, he finally lets me go. I get away from him but he holds my arm making me face him.

 “Marking you again, just to show the whole you’re mine.” He says while wiping the blood on my chin.

Then some miracle happen Kyuhyun-hyung also known as the ‘Evil agent’ came running towards us.

“Uhmm … are you Kwon Ji Yong?” He asked looking at Gd.

“I think I am.” Gd says so Kwon Ji Yong is his real name. As I make a note of that Gd looks at me, making a mental vibrations, ‘yes that’s my name.’

“Mr. Kwon, your father wants your presence in the main office.” Kyuhyun-hyung explains.

“Okay.” He said, then turns to me. “See yah later Riri!”

Then Kyuhyun-hyung escorts him to the main building.

Looking at his walking figure something disturbing goes unto my mind. He said marking me again?

Then Gd turns around again, and points on his ring finger, then turns back again and walks to the main building with Kyuhyun-hyung escorting him.

I looked at my ring finger and saws the tattooed eternity sign. I paled as I remember about it. He this the first time we met and this ing sign appeared. WTH??

Then I remember Top-hyung, I gets my cp and dial his number. Good thing he accepts my call.

“What do you want?” he ask in an angry but silent voice.

“You.” I said not knowing what I’m saying.

He didn’t say anything for a moment and then after almost 5 minutes of not speaking. I break the silence.

“Hyung I’m using my regular load, and as you can see I don’t know what the is going on with my life.”

I know that I’m starting to sob.

“then he whispered, I can’t really talk right now. Sunny is being a and she’s here earlier. Please rescue me. I’m in Leetuk-hyung’s office.” Then he ends the call.

I just stare at my phone, he’s not angry?

Well, only one thing to do. I got our assignment and goes to Leetuk-hyung’s office.

There I saw Top-hyung, face flat on the desk and arms almost touching the ground. Then I saw Sunny approaching me.

“I’m just going to do something can you watch him for a minute?” She asked, while stomping her foot indicating she wants to pee.

“Sure, take care.” I said waving to her. Then she runs.

Then I look at Top-hyung looking at me. Looking like a child while pouting.

“Why is my Tabbi been abused?” I asked him in a cutest voice that I can make while leaning on the door frame.

He nodded and pouts more, then he sits up and making his arms open indicating that he wants a hug, so I hugged him.

We are always like this.

Playing around and goofing around.

He’s my light.

Even though I don’t know why but I feel really guilty about what happened earlier.

“don’t be.” He speaks.

I looked at him. I have totally forgotten that he’s a reader also.

“Because you’re just to focus on my face.” He said while laughing.

WTH? De ja vu? But I didn’t let Top-hyung notice that.

“if you’re here to say sorry, don’t, I have no right. I just … I … don’t know what’s happening to me anymore. I’m feeling things that I myself can’t explain.” He said explaining to me with hand motions.

I laugh at his childlike emotions and reactions.

Then he smiled.

“I don’t want to talk about it, Ri.” I nodded at his request.

“Hyung can I just ask about one thing that happened earlier?”

He nodded.

“Before you appeared to us, I heard something falling, then you appeared. Is that you?”

“Yeah I think so.” He said scratching the back of his head.

“I saw you and Gd … ki-kissing, and all I can see is black, so from the 3rd floor from the convenient store near the bay where you are … I jump.”

I looked at him with wide eyes.

“You’re flying?” I asked him.

“No, not flying, that’s falling … with style.” He then smiled.

That’s my favorite line from my favorite movie. “That’s from Toy Story.” I says.

He nodded.

Then we laughed.

We laughed so hard and loud that Sunny came running towards us with a bat made from paper at her hands.

We stopped and gulped at the sight.

“Uh-oh!” I said.

Then we run away from her. Still laughing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments are well pleased!

Thanks for reading my craps!

:)