Important (& Urgent??) Meeting

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

"Ya! Where are you guys?" Jaehyo screamed into the phone. He was on the line with Jenny who was in a rush with Minhyuk to meet him. The frustration could be heard in his voice. "I have been waiting for you guys for over an hour and you're still not here?! I thought I gave you directions!"

"Just sit there patiently! We're already reaching the place so just sit there and wait quietly!" Jenny rebutted. Jenny was at the verge of screaming her lungs out due to Jaehyo's impatience upon their arrival. She was tuging on Minhyuk's wrist while in a hurry to meet Jaehyo. "Luckily you're my best friend's boyfriend cause if not, I would have already strang-" Jenny was one tough chick.

"What'd you say?!" Jaehyo screamed at the top of his lungs. Jenny only chuckled and put down her phone. She quickly rushed into the completely filled cafe which Jaehyo was in. Minhyuk managed to squeeze through the crowd and find where Jaehyo was.

Jenny's expression changed when she spotted another five guys who were sitting together with Jaehyo. Minhyuk continued to approach the place where Jaehyo was sitting but Jenny became more wary of them as she and Minhyuk went closer to their table. Their fierce appearance made her feel that way.

"Yah hyung! I didn't know you got yourself a girl!" The youngest (but bigger-built) of the five screeched as he approached Minhyuk and wrapped his arms around him. Jenny was still dumbstruck at the sight of the five boys whom she have not seen before in her whole life.

"Hi! My name's Pyo Jihoon but you can call me Pyo." said the youngest as he waved towards Jenny who was a few feet away from them. He joyfully skipped towards Jenny and placrd his arm across Jenny's shoulders. He was much friendlier than he seemed. With that, he lead Jenny to their table and offered Jenny his seat beside Minhyuk. The others looked at Jenny gleefully and gladly introduced themselves according to where they were seated.

"Hi I'm Taeil!" said the petite guy who was wearing a huge pair glasses.
"Zico" saluted the guy with the blonde-do.
"I'm U-Kwon! Nice to meet you!" greeted the one who had the cutest smile.
"Hey my name's Kyung." introduced the last one.

Jenny waved at all of them enthusiastically after all the various introductions, seeing them acting friendly and stuff. "Shall we get started then? You guys do know why we're all gathered here right?" Little mumbles and conversations were heard amongst themselves, signalling Jenny that they were aware of it. "Very well then. So Jaehyo, how're you gonna do it?" Jenny quickly took out her trusty notebook and pen to take down the ideas that Jaehyo had.

"Well I have yet to plan that actually," Jaehyo confessed while rubbing the back of his neck. "Jenny you've got to help me with this! I have never done this before!" Jaehyo started freaking out and going out of his mind. He continuously rubbed both of his hands together. His breathing became inconsistent and he was beginning to perspire. Everyone giggled at his sudden nervous state of mind.

"Hyung," Pyo started, "Don't be nervous. Just put on your manly charm and she'll approve straight away." He put up his hand to get a high-five from Taeil but was only slapped at the back of his head.

"You crazy? She won't fall for those kind of things," Taeil scolded the injured Pyo. Pyo put up both of his hands, showing that he surrendered.

"Thank you, Taeil. Durh it won't work and I know April. She's not the type to give in to charms and 'aegyo' easily." objected Jenny.

"Tell me about it. I have tried," Jaehyo said while the memory flashed in his head. "It didn't went as I planned."

"So how is Jaehyo gonna do this thing?" Minhyuk questioned. "Anyone else has a suggestion to this?"

"Hmm.. A perfect proposal huh? Well, I've got a few ideas up my sleeves. They don't call me a ladies' man for nothing ya know." suggested Kyung. He huddled everyone together closely so that everyone could hear him clearly despite the loud noise from the crowd. His suggestions kept on flowing and thankfully, they were awesome suggestions. Jenny managed to write all the details and whatever that was mentioned by Kyung. Oohs and ahhs came from the rest of them and thus, they all agreed on Kyung's plan. No wonder they call Kyung a ladies' man.

"Ya Park Kyung! Didn't expect you to be so experienced in these kind of things," praised Zico.

"But I'm still feeling a bit nervous. I mean although it has been since forever we're together, I don't have the courage to propose to her." said Jaehyo.

"Don't worry, Jaehyo. We'll be there by your side when you propose," Minhyuk comforted Jaehyo. "Go for it, man." Jenny nodded in agreement and the others followed suit. With all the suggestions that were noted down, Jenny fixed them all together like a puzzle piece to make it flow nicely. She also added a few things in to make the proposal seem natural and will not end up in an awkward situation when the proposal was being carried out.

"April, I hope you'll have the time of your life when you see what we have in store for you," Jenny mumbled to herself. 


Hey dear readers~! Guess what? Jaehyo's proposing to April! *throws confetti* Excited? Me too! (*\(^-^)/*) After a few years of dating and getting together, Jaehyo has finally decided to propose to his girlfriend of three years and he's more nervous than ever before. April has no idea at all that they were doing all of this. Hence, hopefully this would impress April enough to make her agree to his proposal. Anticipate for the next subsequent chapters for the proposal and I'll see you then. Please, anticipate it! Peace~ - Admin M 

Oh and sorry for the very very VERY late update! Mianhaeyo! I've been very busy studying and cracking my brain for my national exams~ (I even fell sick just a few days before as I didn't have keep a well-balanced diet and I was stressed out with all the studying and stuff. So, don't worry. All the misery and sufferings have ended (for now) and I'm able to update quite regularly from now on till before the end of the year examinations. Keep on reading and anticipating! Keep healthy always my fellow readers! 사랑해요! ♥