The Uninvited - To Be Happy or Not?

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

Within a blink of an eye, Hoya managed to escape my grip and went away together with Yuna. My heart felt like it had shattered to millions of pieces seeing them together just as I thought Hoya was not the type of person to do this to me. Hoya was the last person that will ever come into thought when it comes to interrupting my love life. In the end, I ended up giving up my position as Yuna's boyfriend to him as he was a year younger than I was.

END OF FLASHBACK

Your POV

"And that was how Hoya became the worst guy I've ever met and my biggest enemy," Jaehyo concluded. His eyes were filled with tears of anger and defeat at the same time. I reached out to Jaehyo and hugged him tight. It was the only thing that I was able to do to comfort him at that point of time. "I'm sorry you have to see this."

"It's okay Jaehyo," I comforted as he continued to let out the tears that he has been holding back ever since the breakup. "There there." I used my free hand and ran my fingers through his hair. I have not seen for myself this side of Jaehyo EVER. He has always been the one whom would comfort me when I had problems of my own. Despite all this, I felt contented because this time I was the one who Jaehyo could rely on to comfort him whenever he needed a shoulder to cry on. I pecked the top of his forehead hoping that would cheer him up.

Jaehyo looked up and locked his eyes into mine. His eyes were still wet from the tearing but they were softer than ever before. A smile was then seen stretching across his face. My cheeks were turning shades of red as we continued to have our eyes interlocked with each other's. "I'm lucky to have you as my girlfriend April Lee," he spoke while his eyes were still interlocked with mine.

"Yeah I know I'm forever your lucky charm." I said and winked at him. He pinched both of my cheeks causing me to flinch in my position.

"Aishh you're so cute!" Jaehyo exclaimed. Just as we were heading out of the ice-cream shop, I noticed someone familiar. I squinted my eyes in the person's direction as to get a clearer glimpse of him. Howonnie?

"Howonnie!!" I squealed as I saw Howon from afar. I waved my hands towards his direction to get his attention but just then, Jaehyo's expression darkened. "Hey what're you-" I continued my sentence as Howon saw me but unfortunately, Jaehyo cut me off.

"Let's go." Jaehyo said and pulling me by the wrist, leaving the ice-cream shop.

"Just what do you think you're doing?!" I shouted at him and placed my feet firmly on the ground to prevent him from going any further.

"Just what do you think YOU'RE doing?! Waving at my worst enemy!" Jaehyo rebutted.

"Hoya? That's Hoya??" I asked innocently.

"Yeah! Then who else?"

"Isn't that Howon, Minwoo oppa's nephew?"

"You know him?"

"Of course I know him! Even my mum knows him!" I told Jaehyo off. 

"He's Hoya!"

"No! He's Howon!" I continued to rebut even though Hoya and Howon was the same person. It was then when I realised that the Howon (or Hoya) that Jaehyo mentioned had exactly the same name as Minwoo oppa's nephew. No wonder! Hoya caught up with us and stopped right behind us trying his best to catch his breath.

"Noona! Haven't seen you in years!" Howon screamed at the top of his voice. He stretched his arms out wide to pull me into his embrace when he was abruptly interrupted by Jaehyo who pulled my aside. "Hey what's the big deal?"

"I'm sorry but this 'noona' of yours is my girlfriend," Jaehyo argued and shot Howon an evil stare. Howon's eyes widened in shock as soon as he realised the guy that was with me was none other than - Jaehyo. The both of them shot one another an evil glare without having to say anything. I was stuck in the middle with nothing that can help to break up this immense staring and glaring competition. I kept looking back and forth between Jaehyo's and Howon's facial expression.

'Should I be happy about this?' I thought to myself, my eyes still fixed on the both of them. 'The presence of the uninvited guest - Howon - who had made Jaehyo get pissed off just by looking at him from afar.. Should I be happy about it since I hadn't seen him in years? Or should I be unhappy since he had made Jaehyo lost trust in him due to his own actions? Damn this is difficult!
 


Hey readers! Happy I updated two chapters today? Kekeke~ Hey there my dear silent reader you! Yeah I mean you! Hey there! ^-^v Please comment and subscribe to this story! Let me introduce you to Lee Howon a.k.a Hoya from Infinite! I had decided to include him in my story athough I find it quite random at the fact that he suddenly appeared in this part of the story xD So.. yeah. Hope you enjoyed this two chapters and see you guys in the subsequent chapters to come! Annyeong! - Admin M

In case you don't know who is who:

HOYA (LEE HOWON) :

MINWOO OPPA: