What Should I Do?

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

Undergraduates and freshmen started scurrying all over the the hallways as the bell rang indicating the start of class. Jaehyo and I exchanged our daily goodbyes as usual and went our separate ways till the end of school. The conflict between Lee Howon, or should I say Hoya (cause that's his nickname) and Jaehyo for all these years. I have never seen Jaehyo become so cold and disappointed at the same time since I first met him. Until now. Sometimes when we bump into Hoya in the hallways, Jaehyo would just give him cold stares and sometimes just totally ignore him.

"What is up between Jaehyo and that Howon guy? And who's Hoya?" Jenny asked with a puzzled expression, her eyebrows all scrunched up together.

"Howon and Hoya are the same person. Just one person." I explained as I continued unpacking my stuff. Jenny tried hard to re-figure out the whole puzzle and put the pieces together. Well, it took her long enough to connect everything together,

"Ahh.. right. Now I get it," Jenny said as she sighed just knowing what happened between the two of them. Jenny always said to me that she would not understand all these little things that I had gone through. Just then, her phone started ringing in the middle of class and everyone's attention was on her and her alone. I saw her eyes widen as she saw the caller ID on her phone and immediately rushed out to answer the call. 

"Huh?", "Yeah.", "Yup.", No, why must I?", "You crazy?". Her voice could be heard even a thousand miles away but I could not really make out what was she talking about on the phone. A few minutes later after her intense phone conversation, she returned to her seat in front of me. She only grinned from ear to ear as she saw me eyeing her while she entered the class. I guess I gave her an immense stare that had made her feel guilty of something because she did not even dare look into my eyes when I was eyeing her. 'This is...weird. Indeed. Very weird.' I thought to myself as soon as Jenny took her place. I can sense that something fishy was going on.

 

2 Hours Later...

"4pm. Right on time." I said to myself as I waited for Jaehyo at our usual spot. I saw many of our classmates heading off and going their separate ways but Jaehyo was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, my phone rang. A message from Jaehyo.

 Hey babe. Can't send you home today cause I have things to attend to today. Love you. - Jaehyo.

Oh okay. Well, I'll go home alone then. See you tomorrow. - April.

Hey April! Gonna be home late tonight. Tell your mum I have the keys so no need to worry. Take cares! - Jenny. 

Alright I'll be sure to tell my mum ^-^ Be back safely. - April.

What is up with these people today? Jaehyo backing up on me. Jenny's sudden outburst when she was making a phone call just before the lecturer entered the tutorial class and now she's suddenly backing up on me too?
 

30 Mins Later...

"Jaehyo where are you?" Jenny screamed into her phone. Her wrist was tightly gripped by Minhyuk who was in a hurry for the meeting they were having. "Minhyuk-ah slow down!"

"Just make a left turn as you see a traffic light in front. I'll be waiting for you guys in a cafe called Sweet Rendezvous. See you guys later!" Jaehyo spoke and hung up soon after. Minhyuk seemed more excited than Jenny was as they approached the cafe.

What exactly was in store for them?


Ohh cliffhanger~! Short update today cause I was typing this just before I go to bed and my eyes were already half shut as I was typing all of this down hehehe. I hope you guys will keep a heads up on my upcoming chapter and I'll see you soon. Goodbye and goodnight! 굿밤~~ 안녕 여러분들! - Admin M