네가 입은 웨딩드레스 (You in a Wedding Dress)

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

I stared in the direction where Jaehyo drove off to. Wonder where he was heading to since he too had to get a fitting for his own tuxedo. I scanned the wonderfully decorated wedding dress apparel shop that was located at the outskirts of town.

"So you ready to go inside?" asked Jenny, grabbing onto my wrist. I just nodded in agreement and we went inside.

The place was more magnificent than what I had expected. Two huge glass doors that were opened by two doormen in uniform, glass windows that stretched from the first till the second storey of the apparel shop. A white gold chandelier perfectly hung in the middle of the ceiling and the walls of the shop were painted an off-white colour. The staircase that led to the second floor of the shop was magnificently built in the middle of the shop, directly in front of the entrance.

I swore my eyes doubled in size as we entered the place. The dresses that were sold here must have cost a fortune. Seeing the condition of the place made me feel weary of myself as I didn't want to break ANYTHING that was in sight. Jenny's grip on my wrist came loose as we entered. Jenny looked very excited as soon as we entered the place. She couldn't wait for me to try on the dresses they have here.

"Are you sure we're in the right apparel shop, Jenny?" I asked as she went closer to the displayed dresses near the entrance.

"Of course we are, silly! Jaehyo even drove you here but I came here all by myself. Seeing you arrive in the red porsche of Jaehyo's, I was sure that this was the place." assured Jenny. This place was too expensive for a girl like me to even enter a place as magnificent as this. It was way too grand!

"Hey you two!" exclaimed a very familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and met face to face with the most familiar, most witty member of Block B - Taeil. "What took you so long?"

"TAEIL?!" the both of us questioned in unison. "Is this place, like, yours?" I asked, my mind still in a state of shock and confusion. All this is...Taeil's? No words could describe the horrible state I was in at that point of time.

"Yeah. Well, actually it's my mum's apparel shop. You see, I come here every now and then to check up on the condition of the shop whenever I had the time to do so. My mum forced me into doing so since I already have a flair for current fashion styles and what not," answered Taeil, with full of confidence. "So you wanna get started now?" Taeil grabbed my wrist and dragged me up to the second floor of the shop. Everything zoomed past me in a blur as Taeil went further into the shop. He turned and switched directions skilfully, in a fast motion. I didn't think I could get out of the shop without any help from Taeil or any of the workers who were on duty then.

Just then after constant turnings and switching of directions, we entered a huge dressing room where all the most expensive dresses in the shop was located. Shoes were lined up neatly on the rack that was made out of glass. A medium-sized chandelier that was similar to the one hanging just at the entrance was hung in the middle of the room. Walls were painted crystal white, with gold carvings at the corners of the room. 7 letters was all I needed to describe the dressing room - Perfect. 

"You ladies wait here while I get my assistants to help April try on the dresses. Bare in mind that ALL the dresses in the shop are specially for you to try on, April," Taeil emphasised on my name. The part where he mentioned 'ALLthe dresses' and 'specially for you to try on' kept on replaying in my mind. Jenny looked at me with eyes filled with full of determination. She was feeling eager to force me to try on every single dress that I could find in the shop.

After 2 hours of constantly changing and switching dresses to try on...

I plopped onto the bean bag chair that was placed beside a gold-decorated standing lamp. I was growing tired of trying the dresses that Jenny had handed to me. Minis to medium-lengthed to long dresses, simple to rare and unique to dangerously flashy ones. I think I had tried on a few hundred dresses in the past 2 hours since Taeil left us to try on the dresses. Jenny kept on grabbing hold of every single dress that was in sight, forcing me to try on every single on that she had handed to me. 

"What are you doing lying around and doing nothing, Ms April?" Jenny bellowed, her arms crossed while holding a dress in each hand. She constantly tapped the tip of her foot on the marble floor right in front of me. I took out my phone and scrolled through some random text messages that I had received earlier, trying my best to ignore her presence and her constant tapping of her foot, trying to get my attention. "April, are you even listening to me?!" Jenny's tone of voice had suddenly changed when I continued ignoring her. Though it brought excitement to me seeing her irritated by my actions, she was right about me making a decision on which wedding dress that I was going to choose. 

"Can't you give me a moment to sort out my thoughts and let me rest?" I rebutted, my bum still on the bean bag chair, too lazy to get up from my current position. My body felt as if it had went through hours of intense training exercises even though all I did was trying on several different dresses consecutively, one after the other. The fact that I had tried tons of dresses consecutively and deciding which dress fitted me the best, was making my head go haywire. I had a major migrane as I tried relaxing my tired soul.

Taeil came into the dressing room with two of his assistants, who picked out my dresses for me, trailing behind him. He chuckled under his breath as he saw the tired me sitting down on the bean bag chair, breathless. "Are you quite done with trying on your dresses, April-sshi?" Taeil cheekily asked, even though he knew what I was going to respond him. "Well, if you aren't, I have a dress that might suit you very well. I guess this saves you the burden of trying tons more dresses." He held out a dress that was absolutely stunning. I knew at that moment that the dress that he was holding on to was indeed for me. 

"It's.. it's..." I stuttered. There were absolutely no words to describe the perfection of the dress. I was feeling to overwhelmed to even think of words to describe the feelings that overtook my soul that day. I immediately wrapped my arms around Taeil's neck and jumped in joy. "Thank you thank you thank you! It's BEAUTIFUL!" Taeil immediately handed me the dress for me to try on the moment I let him free. I studied the instricacy of the lace of the simple yet elegant dress - the most perfect dress for simple me. I straight away made a run for the small room in the dressing room to try on the dress. 

"It's beautiful." I whispered to myself as I examined myself in the mirror, with the wedding dress on (note: model wearing the dress is NOT YOU). I can't believe I did it but I teared a bit while admiring the dress that I was wearing. I imagined myself walking down the aisle with everyone's attention fully concentrated on me. The tension I was going to feel on that very day, the pressure I would have to face while walking down towards the man I love and will be with throughout my whole lifetime. All my emotions will be mixed up all over the place and I don't even think that Jenny, my own best friend, will understand how I am going to feel and how I am feeling now about marrying the man of my dreams. I am super excited but at the same time super scared. This is so frustrating!

Hey you silent readers and to all my subscribers! Exams have ended and I decided to post a chapter to dedicate the end off my exams! Keep a head up on any updates as I may upload more chapters since I will not be busy (I hope - I don't promise you that I'll be forever available and free throughout my whole break). So yeah keep yourselves updated and don't forget to subscribe! Thank you to my subscribers who have subscribed to this fanfic. 고마워용 여러분들! 사랑해! 💖

- Admin M