D-5 till Wedding - You WHAT?!

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

"So where shall we go today?" Jaehyo asked the moment I sat on his motorbike while wearing my helmet. It was a great Sunday morning and to be honest, although I do not fancy expensive lunches or going to the park to admire the quiet atmosphere there, what I really wanted that say was to spend the whole day - shopping or going to the amusement parks - with just the two of us. Alone. Without the company of close friends or family. Us. Alone.

"Anywhere, I guess. Let's just go around the city and spend time together, just the two of us." I replied while wrapping my arms around his torso tightly.

"Well, since you've put it that way, I do have some place for us to go to. Just the two of us and no one else. Not even strangers lurking around." With that, Jaehyo brought me somewhere just outside of town, into this little town called 'Springtown'. 

There were two really huge gates that were locked securely together; the entrance to Springtown. When we got a little closer to the gates, Jaehyo were giving signals to guards that were standing at their respective posts. Automatically, the gates opened just in time. Just as I thought, 'What in the world?

We went past rows and rows of neatly aligned trees and the whole place looked like a super huge garden. The scenery in the small town was picturesque. The whole place was full of colourful flowers, trees that were well kempt, a bridge that was located just above a small stream and well, let's just say the whole place was like a dream come true. I was in awe when I saw the whole condition of the town, wonderfully taken care of and all, but there was one odd thing about this town - if it WAS a town, shouldn't there be more houses instead of only one?

We went deeper into the small town, passing by more rows of neatly aligned trees when we finally reached the house that was located exactly in the middle of the town. Something's definitely fishy around here.

"Ya, Ahn Jaehyo. Tell me where are we and why are we here exactly?" I questioned Jaehyo as soon as I stepped off the motorbike.

"Well, my appa and eomoni wanted this to be a secret but, since we're getting married in a few days, I'd thought I'll show you now since we don't have any other plans for the day." Jaehyo revealed. Wait, what?

"Exactly how is this a secret?"

"My my I hope our daughter doesn't become as impatient as you," Jaehyo commented. "My beautiful bride-to-be, welcome to our new home."

"Hahaha! Ve~ry funny, Ahn Jaehyo. Now quit it. Where are we and why are we here?"

"I told you already." Giving me his innocent face.

"You're joking right? Haha! Somebody give this man a Daesang. He's an awfully great actor!" Unfortunately, he wasn't kidding.

Jaehyo immediately grabbed hold of both my shoulders, turning me to face him. He stared straight into my eyes with those hazelnut eyes of his, looking at directly at me dearingly. "Why won't you believe me?", he asked,bhis deep voice soothing the insides of me. I blinked innocently at him while he was still looking at me straight into my eyes. He was dead serious. 

"Err.. All of this... *gulp* for us...?" 

Jaehyo nodded without a second thought. My eyes grew wider; It was almost impossible for me to believe him. This whole place... Is ours? 

"Why didn't you reject eomma and appa?? Why must they spend all of their precious money on *gulp* all this?!" 

"It's cause I had requested a wedding gift for us from them." Jaehyo grinned sheepishly. (Super cute, to be honest, but I was trying hard not to fall for it.)

"YOU WHAT?!?!?!"

"Come on, April. Think about our future, our kids future. I want my daughter to experience the good life in this luxury home of ours. My parents are multi-millionaires; they can buy as many houses as they wish and this, my dear, is for us. Our family." With that, he pulled me into a tight embrace, his scent lingering around me. His masculine and broad body gave me comfort whenever we hugged. I wrapped my hands around his torso, my head leaning against his broad chest. I felt very thankful to both of his parents for this wonderful gift and yes, I do want my family to be living in comfort, giving them more comfort here than living in an apartment, in the hustle and bustle of the city. 

"Jaehyo,"

"Yeah?"

I went on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek, making me blush crimson red. "Thank you."

"No problem at all." He bent downwards and returned the kiss. 


Annyeong my dear readers! Jaehyo's parents just bought them a luxury house outside of the city, a place just for them! *applause* Anyway, have a great weekend everyone! ^^v - Admin M ❤