Beautiful my love, love, love..

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

I repeatedly examined the ring that fit my finger perfectly as it glistened under the bright sunlight. It was Sunday and Jaehyo had begged me to go out on a date with him the day after he proposed. Images of the proposal kept flashing through my mind. I could not sleep a wink the night before as I was too excited to meet him today. I could still picture the nervous him in my head whenever I met eyes with him. Never fails to impress me, Ahn Jaehyo.

"Why are you smiling and giggling all over all by yourself, huh?" whispered Jaehyo from behind, with two cups of cuppaccino in his hands. He giggled to himself while placing the two cups down on the table. He looked happier than ever before as he had accomplished his lifelong dream - to propose to me. He sat down comfortably in his seat and sipped down his cup of cuppaccino. His dark brown hair was perfectly styled, making him look ravishingly handsome. Other girls swooned as they walked past Jaehyo while he was still sipping his cup of cuppaccino. My blood started to boil with rage as more teenage girls who passed our table, took a few seconds to admire Jaehyo. 'Calm down, April. This is a public place and you wouldn't want to create a scene early in the morning,' I calmly recited to myself. Jaehyo's lips finally parted from the brim of the cup, revealing those perfect cherry pink lips of his.

"Aren't you going to drink that?" he asked as he pointed at my cup.

"Oh, oh yeah I am," I stuttered.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that.. the girls.." I continued as I held the cup in my hands. My eyes were fixed onto the cup of cuppaccino in my hands. I was trying my best to suppress my anger within me.

"Are you...possibly..jealous?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. A grin was slowly forming as I turned a shade of red. "Aigoo.. my girlfriend's so cute!" He pinched the apples of my cheeks in view of the tons of girls who went past our table. "The only girl in my world is you."

I placed my cup on the table and whacked him in the arm out of embarrassment. I cupped both my cheeks as I felt them heat up, turning into darker shades of red if I did not cover them up. I gave him my death glare as he chuckled in excitement seeing myself being embarrassed in public. It seemed to me that me getting embarrassed gave him a sense of entertainment. How unusual!

I ignored Jaehyo and regained my posture. I carefully sipped the warm cuppaccino. The warmth from the cup of coffee spread throughout my cheeks as it flowed down my throat - just what I needed. That really cheered me up. I slowly parted my lips from the brim of the cup, revealing my upper lip that was covered with foam from the cuppaccino. Jaehyo stared immensely at my upper lip as my lips parted from the brim of the cup. His eyes were firmly fixed onto my upper lip, not paying attention to the surroundings.

"Why do all girls LOVE to do that?" he sighed, his eyes at the same position as before.

"Do what?" I questioned him as I gave him a wondering look. I had no idea that my upper lip was covered with foam. With that, he cupped my chin with his right hand and pulled my face closer to his as he stood up in his seat. Slowly, my lips met his. I could feel his lips form into a smile as he heard sighs from the teenage girls who were not far away from our table. Murmurings and whispers were heard as Jaehyo continued to taste the soft foam on my upper lip. I quickly pulled away from him as I realised that we were lip-locking in front of tons of people in the cafe. Once again, I shot Jaehyo my death glare as he sat back down into his seat. Jaehyo just continued to giggle to himself and diverted his attention back to the pastry that he was savouring on previously.

 

After spending an hour and a half in the cafe, Jaehyo drove off to a bridal boutique that was a few kilometres away from the city area. Surprisingly, Jenny was already awaiting for my arrival when the both of us arrived. Jenny waved happily towards our direction as Jaehyo pulled on the brakes. "Why're we here?" I asked as he stopped the car.

"The reason why you're here..is because you, April-ssi, are going to pick out your favourite wedding dress way before the actual wedding day," Jaehyo replied, still buckled in his seat.

"But aren't you going out with me?"

"And that's why Jenny's here to accompany you."

"W-what? So this was all planned out? Without my consent?"

"Well, you can say that." Jaehyo replied. He took off my seatbelt with a click and waved me goodbye as soon as Jenny opened the door for me. I stepped out of the car willingly as I was happily greeted by the gleeful Jenny. Jaehyo drove off as soon as I stepped away from the car and went inside. Wonder what is in store for me..


Hey readers! I've safely returned from Jogjakarta. It took me quite a while to update as I was busy with holiday homework and other stuff. So, yeah.

April's gonna get herself a wedding dress, courtesy of Jaehyo with a little help from Jenny. Jenny is better than April at all these kind of stuff and so, Jenny has decided to help April out with her outfit and stuff. Keep your heads up for the next chapter and till then, buhbye! - xoxo Admin M