You're My One and Only Part II

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

I continued to grip onto Jenny's hand while the video was screening on the movie screen. "Like a boss," Jenny whispered as the scenes continued on.

Jaehyo stepped out of my dad's house in america and stood outside of the house, searching the horizon. His hazelnut brown eyes could clearly be seen, a total match with his dark brown hair. Drips of sweat could be seen flowing at the sides of his face. After a few minutes of searching the horizon, he ran towards his red porsche with much pride and happiness - mostly happiness. With a click, he quick started his red porsche and drove off as fast as he could.

"I'll be there in a few," Jaehyo said into his phone. It was Minhyuk who was calling him at that point of time.

"Alright. We'll get ready." replied Minhyuk. Small whispers could be heard around Minhyuk before he put down the phone.

Jaehyo skilfully drove through the streets of Seoul. He was feeling like a winner within him. To him, nothing could stop him from doing anything at that point of time. He felt like he was the king of the world. His red porsche shone under the bright sunlight, bringing out the full potential of the car - Fast speed, awesome exterior.

He continued speeding through the streets, not giving a care about the world. All he wanted to do ever since he got the approval from my dad - To meet me. He held the box that was holding the ring ever so tightly, fearing that he would forget to bring it with him. His eyes were filled with anticipation and impatience. He was going to reach in about a few minutes time. My heart started to beat faster than usual. My chest was as if it was going to burst into millions of pieces with my heart thumping so hard against my petite chest.

Finally, Jaehyo arrived at his destination - the movie cinema that Jenny and I were in.  He proudly stepped out of his car. He made himself feel composed and immediately entered the cinema. He took a few minutes to stand in the middle of the cinema, staring proudly into the camera, which was shown on the screen. *He looked ever so charming* "I'm coming for you April," he whispered into the camera.

He approached the staff who was in charge of selling the popcorn and bought a small cup of popcorn. He skipped through the hallway, into the direction of the of the movie theatre Jenny and I were in. Jenny was starting to chuckle alone quietly. I felt excited yet nervous at the same time, seeing Jaehyo reaching the movie theatre. "Why am I like this?" I whispered softly to myself.

Jaehyo reached the entrance to the movie theatre. He breathed in and out, preparing himself. "Now is the time." He said into the camera. He straightened his outfit and went into the movie theatre proudly. Suddenly, the movie screen went blank.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Play -> Christina Perri - A Thousand Years


"April?" A voice was heard from behind me, making me jump in my place. I turned around soon enough to see the gorgeous Jaehyo right in front of my eyes. He was wearing the exact same outfit as in the video which was shown on the movie screen.

"W-w-what's going on?" I asked, stumbling over my own words. My nervousness could clearly be heard through my voice. Jaehyo chuckled to himself and approached in front of me. I looked at him nervously. He too looked nervous - probably more than how I felt. *He looked so cute when he was nervous.*

"April Lee," he started. "Will you..be.. my.. wife?" Jaehyo propped himself on one knee. His face was red all over. HIs hands trembling as he held out the ring in front of him. It took him some time to make eye contact with me as he needed some time to prepare himself for this moment. I stared blankly at him, at a loss for words. I swore my eyes were twice their actual size. Tears formed and ran down the sides of my cheeks. I could not believe that that moment finally came. Right now, Jaehyo was right in front of me, proposing to me in front of hundreds of people. My mind raced. Heart pumping harder and faster in its place. Jenny was whispering things behind me but I could not even make out whatever she was saying. What should I do now?

"I.. accept." I said, loud enough for everyone around me to hear. Seeing him being brave enough to ask permission from my dad for this to happen, seeing him make my mum happy for him being my boyfriend for the past few years. It made me proud of him and strongly believe that he was the one for me. My one in a million.

"And she said yes!" Jenny, Minhyuk and the rest of the Block B boys screamed in unison. Jaehyo's face reddened a darker shade of red and proceeded to place the ring into my ring finger. I could feel his hands trembling as he was trying his very best to put the ring into my finger. I enjoyed the view from where I was - seeing Jaehyo placing a ring in my finger. How romantic! 

I practically jumped onto Jaehyo as soon as he stood straight in front of me. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him ever so tightly. All I did and all I ever wanted at that point of time, was to never let him go. I liked it just the way it was. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist. Tears continued to run down the sides of my cheeks and I hugged him. I would never want this moment to end - the best moment of my life. Jaehyo slowly pulled away from me.

"I love you, April. Having you as my wife has been my dream ever since I met eyes with you," Jaehyo whispered into my ear. I nodded in agreement to his comment.

"I love you too." I replied. I could hear Jenny's sniffling behind me. I knew exactly how she felt at that point of time. The magical moment touched her as much as it had touched me. 

"I promise to protect you. Be right beside you and never leave you. I promise." Jaehyo continued. His eyes were soft, showing the caring side of him. I pecked him on the lips and continued hugging him again. Cheerings and whistlings could be heard from the audience.

The BEST moment of my life.
 


Hey readers! So how was it? I knew it took me quite a long time to write this. I was having a writer's block. A bad one. ;( 

So I'm going overseas next week and I don't think I can upload the next chapter next week (Or maybe I can do so, if possible) Finally the proud moment has come and Jaehyo has proposed! Yaho! So happy for them! *\^-^/* Teehee! Jenny was so touched by the proposal it made her cry xp The Block B boys would always be there to support them no doubt~! Initially this and the chapter before was supposed to be in one chapter but I found out that it was going to be super long! And thus, I uploaded two chapters at once~ Be on the look out for the next chapter and I'll see you guys soon. Buhbye! Adios! 

P.S. Please comment! Comments are read~~ *especially to my silent readers* Subscribe as well! ^-^

- Admin M