Are You Kidding Me?!

I'm Your Love, Venus (Sequel to When I Met Him)

Another day of school. 'Luckily I'm in Seoul University of Arts. If not I would not even have the motivation to get out of bed.' I thought to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror, getting ready for lessons. I packed my white tank top and my tracksuit in the shade of green. That day was the day whereby we held different sports events and battle it out against another class that our lecturers have chosen. "April! Jaehyo's here to pick the two of you up!" Mum shouted from downstairs. I was glad Jaehyo had agreed to pick the both of us -Jenny and me- to school since the day Jenny stayed with me.

"Morning beautiful," Jaehyo praised me as we approached him. "How are you today?"

"Woah you're in a good mood," Jenny replied as she stepped into the car, teasing him. Jaehyo shot her an irritated look and pecked my cheek as he opened the door for me. I felt kind of wierd when Jaehyo becomes all lovey-dovey in the presence of Jenny. Jenny did not seem to mind but I just...it's just...weird. Minutes passed and we reached our destination in no time.

"What're gonna do today again?" Jenny asked as we parted ways from Jaehyo. "I heard we're gonna do sports stuff." She shrugged just by saying the word sports.

"Yeah. We have a mini sports event with another class," I replied while flipping through my notes. "Oh come on we're gonna have a great time!"

"Didn't even know college had all these events," she sighed. I just chuckled at her comment and stepped into class.

School hours went by fast. I guess participating and enjoying tutorials and lectures made time fly by fast. Just when the class was already beginning to go and change for the mini sports event, a scrawny middle-aged lecturer who wore huge glasses with her hair neatly tied up in a bun made her way into the theatre. (We have drama lessons in our school theatres.) She tapped the top of the microphone hoping to get everyone's attention. Everyone turned and stared in her direction as soon as they heard the tappings. 

"Hello everyone," she began. "I'm just here to relay this message. Uhmm.. Ah here it is. Your class would be playing against... students from the sing and dance department. Thank you for your kind attention and I'll see all of you fully equipped there." She placed the piece of paper that she was holding into her accountant file and went away. Wait. Are you kidding me? Sing and dance department? Isn't Jaehyo in the sing and dance department? Can't be.

Hey babe. See ya later at the sports event. Love you - Jaehyo.

I stared blankly at my handphone screen. I stood rooted to the ground, my eyes still fixed onto my handphone screen. "Oh no." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh come on April," Jenny comforted. "Jaehyo's not gonna eat you up or something."

"But I'm hella bad at sports!" I panicked. "What if he sees me tripping over something clumsily? I'm doomed."

"I'm sure he won't make a huge fuss out of it. Now come on let's go and change." I slipped my hand into Jenny's and got up from my seat. My mind was still a blank. "Overcome it. Overcome it. Breathe in and out" I mentally prepared myself.

Half an hour later and we were all doing warm up exercises by ourselves. Jenny and I went to a quiet corner and did our warm ups there. "Hey babe!" A voice came echoing from behind us. "Hey Jaehyo over here! April wants to show you something!" Jenny jokingly exclaimed. I literally facepalmed myself and slapped her arm for calling Jaehyo over. "Well he's coming here anyways." Jenny rebelled. 

Jaehyo strutted over. He was wearing a red tracksuit that made him look stunning (although he was in a tracksuit and not a tuxedo he still looked stunning). His top was zipped halfway, revealing his broad chest that was covered by the wifebeater that he was wearing. His hazelnut brown hair stood out under the bright sunlight, a perfect match with the dark brown eyes of his. He straight away sat beside me as soon as he reached our place.

"So what you ladies doing?" he said, his eyes fixed on whatever I was wearing. 

"Ya stop staring!" I scolded and slapped his chest. Jaehyo laughed and rolled over on his stomach.

"Aigoo so cute~" Jaehyo said and he pinched my cheeks.

(Play as you read on (open in new tab): HyunBin - That Man)

"Err.. okay. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Jenny said and walked away. Jaehyo continued eyeing me until I facepalmed myself.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" Jaehyo asked out of curiosity.

"Oh nothing."

"Oh come on," he said. "Curiosity killed a cat you know."

"It's just that... I'm.. scared you'll see me being all clumsy and stuff."

"I'm not gonna make a huge fuss babe," he said as he wrapped both his arms around my waist. "Can you help me with something?" I just nodded to him. 
He lied down on his back and folded his legs. "Hold my feet." I just as he told and looked away. All of a sudden I felt his hot breath on my cheeks and made me uncomfortable. I turned to face him and his face was directly in front of mine. My eyes were suddenly interlocked with his. His eyes were staring right at mine. He stayed at that position for the next few seconds and lied back down.

He continued doing situps and spending a few seconds staring into my eyes for the next few minutes. I felt embarrassed. I could feel the apples of my cheeks starting to burn up. I used on of my hands and covered one side of my face. Jaehyo grabbed my hand that was covering part of my face and held it tightly. "You look ravishingly beautiful Miss April," he said as he fumbled with my fingers. My heart started to race as he got closer. His lips were just a few centimetres away from mine. I mentally prepared myself for what he was going to do next.

"Ladies and gentlemen please gather here for attendance taking!" A tall burly man bellowed from across the field. Jaehyo's expression darkened and stared straight at the man who blew his whistle. I breathed a sense of relief when he called everybody out. Thank goodness!

"Well we have got to get going! Let's go!" I said. I straight away got up and went away straight to the field. I used both of my hands to cover my cheeks as I walked away.

"I'm glad she's my girlfriend." Jaehyo mumbled to himself, seeing me walking away into the field. 

 



New chapter's up! Hope you liked it! Peace~ - Admin M